Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Finding an Abandoned Kit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRogue

TheRogue

Number of posts : 12

Finding an Abandoned Kit Empty
PostSubject: Finding an Abandoned Kit   Finding an Abandoned Kit EmptySat 11 Mar 2017 - 19:48

Mudkit padded along through some underbrush, starving as usual. His tail dragged behind him against the ground, and a small mewl of desperation escaped his small mouth. He finally collapsed into a mud puddle created by recent rain. Mudkit thought about what had happened since his mother died.

When he had woken up that day, he had been shocked to find his mother's body cold and lifeless. The young kitten had had no choice but to leave and try to survive on his own. However, it now seemed that his luck was at an end. Mudkit was covered from head to tail in all sorts of filth, he was coughing, and he was incredibly skinny, even for a kit. His scrawny form was hardly recognizable as a kitten.

Maybe it's time to just give up. Is life even worth living without a family? These were among the many phrases going around Mudkit's head as he struggled to stand up and walk another few steps before collapsing to the ground once again. After a few minutes, he cried out in desperation one last time before just laying in the mud, whimpering. A sudden rustle of leaves to the side of Mudkit caught his attention. He turned his head around, picking up more mud in the process, to stare into the face of a larger cat looking right at him.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Abandoned Kit   Finding an Abandoned Kit EmptySat 11 Mar 2017 - 20:46

The gray blue she cat had been on a patrol by herself. She had been thinking about her missing apprentice but her thoughts had been cut short when she heard a mewl. With a blinked She followed the sound and saw a kit laying on the ground. The leaves of the Bush rustled as she pushed through. She slowly approached the skinny kit."hey...there little one"Jaysong mewed gently.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
TheRogue

TheRogue

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Abandoned Kit   Finding an Abandoned Kit EmptySun 12 Mar 2017 - 4:46

Mudkit stared up at the larger gray-blue she-cat. He initially tried to move away out of fear, but his body was too exhausted and hungry to listen to his commands. The cat in front of him though did sound really nice, and maybe she could help him. "Hi..." he managed to meow, "I'm Mudkit. My mom is dead and I have nowhere else to go... I'm really hungry too..."

The small kit was barely one moon old and with a other day in this condition would likely kill him.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Abandoned Kit   Finding an Abandoned Kit EmptySun 12 Mar 2017 - 8:49

"Ooh you poor thing"Jaysong mewed sadly"I'm Jaysong....and i can get you some food and you'll be in a nice home if you want to come with me"she mewed gently.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
TheRogue

TheRogue

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Abandoned Kit   Finding an Abandoned Kit EmptySun 12 Mar 2017 - 12:33

Mudkit quietly mewed "Yes, I'd like to come with you, if that's possible..." Then the youngster passed out die to starvation and tiredness.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Abandoned Kit   Finding an Abandoned Kit EmptySun 12 Mar 2017 - 12:51

She blinked noticing and worry filled her olive green eyes. The she cat gently picked the kit up but the scruff and headed towards camp. She blinked nervously. She would have to ask permission to care for the the kit. Coming to the camp she mewed."Blizzardshine....."She called knowing the leader was away.

Ooc I'm a get her to reply...so :)

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Abandoned Kit   Finding an Abandoned Kit EmptySun 12 Mar 2017 - 14:48

Blizzardshine was resting right outside the leader’s den with an absent gaze. She had talked to Darkstar earlier about the whole rogue clan situation but was unluckily cut short by the leader nearly fainting right in front of her. It didn’t took her long to recognize the same illness that had attacked her several times before, why it wasn’t going away? Why each time the leader seemed to be back to her old healthy self she fell ill once more? Even the medicine cat couldn’t tell what was going on, so all she could do was pray to StarClan for Darkstar’s wellbeing at this point.

A sick leader and a rogue group kidnapping and killing clan cats in the forest…what a lovely mix…

Jaysong’s voice forced her back to the real world, causing her to raise her head and look at her, her whole fur standing on end and claws digging on the dirt under her paws, fearing to be told that yet another one of her clanmates went missing or was brutally murdered by the rogue clan. Her worried gaze, however, softened at the sight of the tiny kit, relief washing through her.

After standing up rather slowly, her joints cracking thanks to all the time she had been in the same place and position without moving, she padded towards the warrior and the kit. The kit was definitely a rogue, or at least she thought so guided by the smell and the fact she never had seen him around the nursery during her recurring visits “Hello Jaysong, mind if I ask who your little friend is?” She purred softly, back to her usual gentle and calm self.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Abandoned Kit   Finding an Abandoned Kit EmptySun 12 Mar 2017 - 14:58

Jaysong smiled some and looked at Blizzardshine before she had glanced to Mudkit. She had set the kit down curling her tail around him."this....is Mudkit...his mother died from what I was told"She mewed."Blizzardshine I want to adopt the kit if you'll let me I don't have an apprentice to train currently because Spottedpaw was one of the ones taken and.... I just I'm find of the kit"She mewed looking at the deputy

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Abandoned Kit   Finding an Abandoned Kit EmptySun 12 Mar 2017 - 17:48

Blizzardshine looked down at the kit after Jaysong was done talking, wondering if his mother was another one of the rogue’s group victims. Even if she wasn’t, he was lucky to be alive. With a smile and an approving nod, she looked at Jaysong again “He can stay, but please, take good care of him. You know as well as I that these are dark times and one simple slip-up can end with a cat’s life” She had lost too many clanmates to the rogue group so far, she didn’t want it to happen yet again.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Abandoned Kit   Finding an Abandoned Kit EmptySun 12 Mar 2017 - 18:08

Jaysong nodded her tail curled around the young Tom kit."I understand and I will thank you Blizzardshine. "she mewed grateful. She looked down at Mudkit with soft olive green eyes before she gently picked him up caring to the nursery where she choose and empty nest and set the kit down and began to clean his fur hoping soon the kit would wake so she could feed him.

Back to top Go down
TheRogue

TheRogue

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Abandoned Kit   Finding an Abandoned Kit EmptyMon 13 Mar 2017 - 12:37

Mudkit woke up slowly, his bright amber eyes searching around his new location. Beside him was Jaysong, the she-cat that had picked him up. He could feel her tongue cleaning his fur slowly and gently, like his mother used to. Mudkit slowly turned his head to face into the queen, a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Abandoned Kit   Finding an Abandoned Kit EmptyMon 13 Mar 2017 - 15:44

Jaysongsmi led softly pausing in her grroming the kit when he looked to her. She purred and licked his head before she mewed"are you hungry?"she asked

Back to top Go down
TheRogue

TheRogue

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Abandoned Kit   Finding an Abandoned Kit EmptyTue 14 Mar 2017 - 5:44

Mudkit could only think of one response to Jaysong's question. He softly replied, "Yes. I'm very hungry..." and made a small purr when she licked his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding an Abandoned Kit   Finding an Abandoned Kit Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding an Abandoned Kit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: