Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

March Gathering 2017

Go down 
+21
Winterpaw
Bunny
Seer
Ember Pheonix
Boulder
Midnee
Ripped
Rowanoak's Vow
Sunlit
Sun
Darkstripe
Inky Pawprints
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
RainyHeart
Shadow
Maple
bunjamin
Sombra
Ice
Ash
Reaper King
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2199

March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Mar 2017 - 23:24

Hazeflight sat down on her haunches, glaring at Eagleheart. This was ridiculous, but he had to know. The silver cat sighed, this was not going to be fun." Eagleheart, Wolffang has been exiled. Yes, she became a warrior, but right now that is not the point. Our daughter, was exiled... For attempting to murder ShadowClan's medicine cat. I have no idea if she is alive or not, but I hope, for my sake and yours, that Wolffang is fine." Hazeflight mewed quietly, she did not want to be overheard. " I tried my best, I really did, but... Every time, something would happen. It started after she met you, she became far more easy to agitate, and she stopped listening to me. Wolffang hates me, but she loved you." Hazeflight meowed, stumbling on her words. It hurt to talk about Wolffang's exile, like it did her friend's deaths.

Hazeflight shook her head, and lifted her gaze from the ground to look at Eagleheart. I'm sorry, it's my fault." the silver She-cat sighed, glad that it was off her chest, and that he knew. "Anyway, how are Badgerpaw and Hollypaw?"

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5869

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Mar 2017 - 11:06

Not as fast as his younger clanmates, Cedarfur limped into the clearing, his rump on fire. Ever since the dog fight, all he'd done was sleep and try to stay still, but even so, the wounds inflicted on him were still pretty deep, and walking such a distance was probably not the best choice. Even though he was instructed to stay back at the camp, the elder was sick of being cooped up in the lonely elder's den, and decided to take his chances.

~~~~~~

Entering the clearing, Mudfoot's head hung low and he took a seat near the edge of the growing crowd, not in any mood for conversation. Wolffang was gone, Thrushs-tripe was no longer the leader, and for the time being, he didn't know what to think. His own mate had tried to kill his daughter, and he'd chosen to stay with the clan. What would life be like if he'd joined her in exile? The tom kept wondering to himself, unable to stop asking himself that question. Well, it probably wouldn't have been a very good life, to say the least.

~~~~~~

Sitting down in the clearing, the abnormally small tom looked around. His clanmates were beginning to mingle with other clan cats, and although he was usually one to make some conversation, he didn't really know who to converse with, and decided to stay quiet for the time being.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 VHQrlk5
March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 1QYZaRo

March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Mar 2017 - 20:58

Shock crossed over the hardened warrior's face. It was unbelievable to think his daughter had been exiled. Despite never really getting to know her, the thought alone was insane. None of this would have happened if she were with me... He decided quickly. A snarl was choked in his throat as he glared at the forest floor. Any sadness and disbelief melted away into anger. Eagleheart's head snapped up to lock eyes with Hazeflight and he hissed lowly, "None of this would have happened if you would have let her come with me! Now our kit is out there all alone!" He began to pace back and forth furiously. It took every ounce of him to not lash out at her. But unlike his daughter, the warrior held fast to the warrior code and the truce.

Finally, he whipped back around to face her. All of this was too much for the narrow-minded tom to handle. When she tried to casually ask about his kits in Skyclan, Eagleheart's aggravation grew. He dug his claws into the ground. Badgerpaw's death hadn't come to his mind in quite a while. Any compassionate part of him that would have shared the news with Badgerpaw's mother quickly died away when he lost his head in the moment. If Hazeflight heard of her son's death, it would not be from Eagleheart. The words came out in a low growl and through clenched teeth when he finally spoke, "You stay away from Hollypaw."

Those were his parting words to his former mate. As soon as the sentence left his maw, Eagleheart had begun to stalk back towards Addergaze. Fire coursed through his veins. It took everything in him to not race away or start a confrontation to release some of the energy. Instead, he sat back down next to his mate. This time, he did not press his pelt to hers. Nothing would help to rid him of the repressed anger. His gaze moved briefly off the forest floor to settle on his oldest Skyclan daughter. Something in him softened a bit. But, in that moment he decided something. It would be in the young cat's best interest. Or so he thought. Hollypaw has no mother. Eagleheart vowed never to tell her of her true origins. That secret would be taken with him to Starclan.

March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Mar 2017 - 22:28

Hazeflight snarled as the words left Eagleheart's mouth. He would regret it, she swore. "You..." she couldn't find the words to explain her anger and how tormented she felt. You stupid foxhearted mousebrain! We had no choice, if I remember correctly, you said you could only look after two! You could of taken Wolffang, but no, you took Hollypaw and Badgerpaw! Do you know what is worse? Lying, you've lied to everyone here... You've lied to Hollypaw and Badgerpaw, and you'll probay never tell them truth. Do you know, I tried and look where that got me... Look where that got Wolffang." she spat unsheathing her claws.

Hazeflight stood there as he walked off, her pelt bristling and eyes ablaze. The blood rushing to her ears, she felt more angry than she had in a long time. Hazeflight growled, digging her claws deeper into the ground, she wanted nothing more than to rip his pelt off right now. It would of been incredibly satisfying, but then again, Hollypaw would of heard Eagleheart's howls of pain. That wouldn't of been fair on her daughter, she didn't deserve that.

In a flurry of silver, Hazeflight stalked off, passing Eagleheart and Hollypaw. As she did she leaned over and whispered in the tom's ear. "If it's going to be like that, I don't want you going anywhere near my kits. You stay on your side of the border, and the SkyClan area of the gathering, otherwise... Well maybe I might really be a murderer." she smirked slightly as she left SkyClan's area, not glancing back.

Hazeflight tucked herself up beside Flamestrike, biting back the urge to tell him everything. She didn't need to drag him into this, that wouldn't be fair. The silver warrior dug her claws into the ground, muttering something about dark about Eagleheart.

Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Mar 2017 - 6:00

that Silentsorm and Blackpaw where mates, they had got easy, meanwhile, Darkpaw and Ryepaw hadn't talk to each other, she grunted and let out a low hiss saying ''Go with him if you want... i don't care be alone..'' Blackpaw then met her green gaze and said ''But, i won't leave you'' Darkpaw got up and bristled
her black fur ''Go with him, lucky you, that Silentstorm had feelings for you...'' she snarled with a low voice, Blackpaw sighed and said ''Okay...but remember, there are another toms...some of them better than Ryep-'' but Darkpaw,

Interjected her, hissing''Don't say his name, in MY presence!'' Blackpaw got up and said ''You are not the sister i used to know..'' Darkpaw glared and walked away from Shadowclan and Blackpaw, her sister was walking towards Silentstorm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blackpaw looked at her leader and then looked at Silentsorm, his former mate, Blackpaw smiled and thinked about him, then her thoughts where interrupt by Darkpaw that hissed at her ''Go with him if you want... i don't care be alone..''  Blackpaw blinked a few times, but she won't left her sister alone, Blackpaw then said, in response ''But, i won't leave you'' She saw with a little bit f fear how Darkpaw snarled at her saying ''Go with him, lucky you, that Silentstorm had feelings for you...'' Blackpaw sighed under her breath and said ''Okay...but remember, there are another toms...some of them better than Ryep-''Darkpaw cut her off hissing again ''Don't say his name, in MY presence!''
Blackpaw flattened and said ''You are not the sister i used to know..'' as she saw how here sister walked off, leaving her, so Blackpaw walked to Silentstorm and sat next to him and said ''Hi, Silentstorm...''Blackpaw said in a sad voice tone too, because it seemed Darkpaw didn't liked her anymore.

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7369

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Mar 2017 - 17:47

There was a bounce to Mottleheart's step as he followed his Clanmates into the clearing. He had been trailing Brindlewhisker, happy that they were friends again and was very eager to see Rockpaw again...As long as the apprentice was well enough to come. The memory of seeing Rockpaw laid bleeding on the clearing ground bubbled up into his mind, causing the warrior to freeze as he swore he could smell the sicking scent of blood again but he shook it off only to take notice that he had lost track of Brindlewhisker. His ears fell back as he tasted the air, brushing past his Clanmates and the other Clans as he sought out her scent, only to pause when he saw her talking to a familiar grey pelt. "Rockpaw!" He called out as he darted forward, coming to a stop next to his Clanmate as he dipped his head in greeting to both Brindlewhisker and Rockpaw. "Are you alright? How are you feeling? Are you sure you should be here?" he asked, his whiskers quivering in worry as he leaned forward to peer at his friend, his heart doing a small leap at the sight of the scars. After he had been attacked by the eagle, he hadn't been anywhere near healthy enough to attend the last Gathering so he was surprised that Rockpaw was here, but...Well, he supposed Rockpaw was always a bit of a stronger cat then him. Perhaps in more then just one way.

Larksong padded in behind Thrushstar, Smokestripe at her side as they both weaved in and out of the wave of their Clanmates. Her amber eyes were focused on her great grandfather as he climbed onto the rock, her whiskers twitching. There was no denying how old Thrushstar was, he was perhaps the oldest cat in the whole forest! Really it was amazing that he had lasted this long but despite it all, she found herself questioning how many more gatherings he would be able to led. She blinked as she felt Smokestripe brush past her, getting her attention as he led her to a small opening where they both sat down. She noted that Fishstar, and really all of RiverClan, was missing. Hopefully they would arrive soon so that this Gathering could get started.

Lionspark had been trailing Rockpaw, keeping an eye on the tom. She didn't want to admit it but she was rather worried about him. She was surprised herself that he had been allowed to come to the gathering after being almost killed by that terrible rogue...She wanted to make sure he was safe. But as she followed, she took notice that it seemed he was searching for somebody. But who? Her question was quickly answered however when she saw the WindClan she-cat that had seemingly fought off the rogue, followed by the tom who had dragged Rockpaw all the way to the ThunderClan camp. She watched as they greeted each other, a small frown flashing on her face before she pushed herself forward. "Hello," she greeted with a dip of her head as she reached the trio. She hope that they didn't mind her joining, but she had never gotten the chance to thank the two WindClan cats for saving Rockpaw's life.

March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Mar 2017 - 20:42

Lilyheart followed closely behind her father, her body stiff with worry for all of the clans but most of all hers. Lilyheart eyed down her father with worry, Crowstar was always worrying her when it came to emotions. He wasn't the most expressive cat so she couldn't really know what he was thinking, and she was his daughter! Lost in thought and looking at her paws as she walked the black and white she-cat tripped over the paws of a tom, and quickly getting to her paws and- wait, why was she so close to the great rock? "Must have been subconsciously following..." She softly muttered under her breath before realizing that she tripped over some cat and turned to apologize. "Oh I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" Sputtered the usually strong speaker. Her blue eyes rested upon a rather handsome Shadowclan tom, cheeks heating she looked down at her paws and dipped her head.

Rockpaw's ears perked when he heard his name called, seeing Brindlewhisker bound towards him and Mottleheart coming in just a little behind her he smiled rather cheerily. "I'm alright Mottleheart, Dreamleaf and Sparkpaw did a great job. It was mostly shock it turns out... other than that and having a really tough time eating and speaking once in a while I'm fine." Rockpaw meowed, with a shrug. Despite being so chipper he was most definitely still sore and his throat was still scabbed over but he was in no danger of bleeding out if they were ripped off. Turning his head when he heard Lionspark's greeting from behind him, blinking and his smile falling just slightly as he thought that she might pull him away from his friends, surely she wouldn't do it? "Lionspark? What is it?" He meowed, concern edging his tone.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Mar 2017 - 0:30

Beetlepaw smiled to Sparkpaw, happy that they finally got the chance to share news like old friends they were. He greeted Oceanlight with a polite nod as she joined them. "So, how have you been, Sparkpaw? Is everything alright for SkyClan as well?" he meowed, wondering whether the two medicine cats had any more clues over the cat that had brutally murdered Sprucethorn. Jayfall was still shocked about the death, and Twistedtail suffered for him, but the medicine cat couldn't bring a cat back from StarClan.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Mar 2017 - 17:21

Finally, Fishstar led RiverClan into the Gathering. They'd been held up a little due to the snowfall, resulting in them being the last Clan to arrive. Fishstar hated being late, but it couldn't have been helped. She leaped up onto the Great Rock and seated herself.

Snakegaze and Stormheart followed closely behind their adoptive mother and sat down a few foxlengths away from where the leaders were situated.

March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Mar 2017 - 18:23

Shellwater followed RiverClan into Fourtrees, slimmer than she had been the last time she came. Her kits with Otterleap had become apprentices, and watching them train was the joy of her existence. She padded by the side of her mate, her calico pelt brushing with his brown fur. The warrior sat in the midst of her Clanmates, basking in the joy she felt being among them. She felt so good, she could even talk to a WindClan cat.

Snowpaw padded hesitantly into her first ever Gathering, overwhelmed by all the new scents. Where she knew her Clanmates saw bright colors and familiar faces, she saw only dark shadows. The light of the full moon looked no different than a new moon, yet the same as the sun- a dark, shadowy circle in a dark, shadowy sky. Her dark green eyes were apprehensive as she manuevred through the crowds of cats, fluffy white pelt sticking out among the calicos and browns of the other cats. She stayed close to her sister Sparkpaw, quiet and unobtrusive as she navigated with her whiskers, nose, and the vague, shadowy vision her eyes offered.

OOC: By the way, medicine cats, feel free to notice that Honeydrop is gone. ShadowClan cats, you all will have already noticed her absence, so it won't be a surprise to you.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Mar 2017 - 18:37

Though their kits had become apprentices, and Shellwater was a warrior once more, that didn't exactly stop Otterleap's need to stick by his mate. The warrior walked side by side with Shellwater, his tabby pelt against her beautiful calico pattern, almost making them seemed fused at the hip. Even when they sat down, he chose to remain close to her, only parting for a second to gently nudge his daughters, Snowpaw and Sparkpaw as a reminder that he was there for them. "Don't worry, just stick close to RiverClan."

-

Unlike her sister, Sparkpaw was pumped to be here amongst the myriad of scents and sights. Never before had she seen so many cats of so many types and clans. All around the Great Rock they sat, so many that she couldn't possibly count them all even if she wanted to. Her deep orange eyes were twinkling with delight as she openly gawked at other clan cats. From the tall, swift WindClanners, to the bulky, strong ShadowClanners. It was amazing.

When her father interrupted her with a reassurance, she rolled her eyes and meowed back. "I'm not worried. You're not worried either, are you Snowpaw?" She asked her sister, not noticing her general demeanour of hesitance.

-

Ivyfall trailed behind at the back of the clan, making sure all the stranglers made it through the heavy snowfall to reach the gathering. Though they were late, she showed no remorse, padding in with her head held high. The deputy looked flinty as ever, not hostile but not welcoming either. It was clear that she didn't think much of the other clans, her face only softened a tad when she met eyes with SkyClan and ShadowClan cats, dipping her head in acknowledge of them before taking her place beneath the Great Rock.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Mar 2017 - 23:28

Ospreypaw passed into the gathering behind his leader. His tabby pelt stuck together with snow and his amber eyes gleaming. He loved gatherings, mostly because he got to see his friend, Flamestrike. His eyes quickly darted over the gathered cats searching for his orange friend.

Ospreypaw found him quickly, but the fact he was with his own clan made him feel a little uneasy. Would it look weird if he went and sat near him? Ospreypaw didn't want to know either way, he was fine where he was.

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 2:37

Tawnystorm and Aspentail both padded into the Gathering behind Fishstar because Sombra is lazy.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 8:20

OOC: Little late

IC: Twistedtail was relieved when Rippedsky agreed. Taking a deep breath, she started in a hushed tone. "So, my kits aren't really Sprucethorn's kits. He kind of adopted them, but I did give birth to them. You know Shadewillow, this Shadowclan tom? He is the father." Panicking, she added, "I didn't really mean to have his kits! I also loved Sprucethorn, but at the same time Shadewillow kept on visiting me, and I didn't know what to think until I found myself pregnant. I had them at night, away from the camp, and the only cat nearby was Sprucethorn. I told him the whole story and all and he agreed to pretend to be the father so the Clan won't punish me, the kits, or Shadewillow. But," she shuddered as she thought of it, "He barely saw a few more moons until t-the rogue killed him..." She just realized her last statement got louder and the surrounding cat's probably were wondering what they were talking about and went back to a whisper, "Please don't tell anyone. It was a terrible mistake on my part for even letting him visit me, but it wouldn't help anyone to know."

Squirrelsong bounced in after Windclan. The mute warrior was content with her life now that all her problems stopped mainly. Deermask was back. Nightheart was finally getting back to her cheerful self. Almost everyone has forgotten about her father's psychopathic acts. Sitting up straight at the front, she swept her tail side to side in the thinning snow like she did as a younger cat.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2367

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 11:47

Buzzardpaw followed Fishstar.

Rushpaw talked to a grey she-cat he thought was cute.  Hi, I'm Rushpaw.  What's your name?

"My name is Pebblepaw. Now leave me alone!" Pebblepaw yowled.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 Image10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March Gathering 2017   March Gathering 2017 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

March Gathering 2017
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next