Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Time Went Too Fast ((Open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Time Went Too Fast ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Time Went Too Fast ((Open))   Time Went Too Fast ((Open)) EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 19:51

The last time he had been here, he had met two kits and was treated with hostility by StarClan warriors. He was not a young apprentice anymore. The hope he thought he Dark Forest would bring was no longer keeping him going.

Webtail blinked at the harsh brightness of StarClan. His neck was no longer broken and the scent of fox no longer clung to him. He looked around with baited breath, was this a trick? Was he truly forgiven for the things he had done? The tom sat down with a numb expression and exhaled slowly. Was he supposed to die in that small space of rock or did he make the mistake that led to his death?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Time Went Too Fast ((Open))   Time Went Too Fast ((Open)) EmptyFri 10 Mar 2017 - 20:21

A starlit she-cat stepped down—quite leggy, and looked rather young. She had a sleek, silver coat, and twinkling green eyes. She seemed almost quintessential, pawsteps echoing in their wake. "Webtail?" she mewed. She didn't want to break it to the erstwhile SkyClan refugee that he was deceased, so she took a seat. She recalled the colossal torrent that took her life with a shudder. "I... don't think I've ever met anycat looking more confused since me. And Coyotekit." Silverpaw looked over her shoulder, where a starry, dusty brown tom-kit was in a determined ruction with the earth. The WindClan apprentice padded over to him, staring down at the kit. "Don't worry," intoned Silverpaw. "I won't tell him you're here. He can be annoying sometimes." Silverpaw's whiskers twitched with amusement. She sat a comfortable distance away from the grey warrior, eyeballing the fledgling soul. "Webtail... don't worry... we'll get this sorted out. You should have a basic idea, no?" she asked, her tone sounding as real and vivid as verisimilitude. Silverpaw's translucent frame tore past Coyotekit, who looked up in surprise.

"Silverpaw," he squealed, "I told you not to do that! It scares me." Silverpaw craned her neck and smirked at the young tom. "Everything I do scares you," she teased. Coyotekit twisted around to see Webtail. His tiny nose had a small tic. "Aw, is that a new cat? What's his name? He looks huge." Coyotekit glanced at Silverpaw. "Someone who has come here on unprecedented circumstances, as per usual," meowed Silverpaw. It was a shame the she-cat couldn't have lived longer; she had an intelligent air to her. She knew that, being herself, she had only allowed Webtail in by a mouse-length, due to his faithful support during the Dark Forest's reign. She picked her way over to a bosky bush. Coyotekit trotted over to join her—the two were like an inseparable duo, curled up. Only Silverpaw's chilly willow eyes stared out, boring into Webtail's. Accusing.

"What have you done?"

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Time Went Too Fast ((Open))   Time Went Too Fast ((Open)) EmptySat 11 Mar 2017 - 19:38

Webtail opened his mouth to ask for clarification but, he felt like he knew what she meant. "I lead ShadowClan under the Dark Forest rule." he meowed. Despite the fact there was so much more to it, he knew a pity story wasn't going to compare to the single action alone. He had gone directly against StarClan. Kneading his paws, he looked at the apprentice, permanently young and never to receive a warrior name. He met her gaze with a calm look. He had been disowned and shunned enough, the very fact he sat there was proof enough that he'd be staying in this afterlife.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Went Too Fast ((Open))   Time Went Too Fast ((Open)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Went Too Fast ((Open))
Page 1 of 1