Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mudkit Needs a mom (and/or a dad)!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRogue

TheRogue

Number of posts : 12

Mudkit Needs a mom (and/or a dad)! Empty
PostSubject: Mudkit Needs a mom (and/or a dad)!   Mudkit Needs a mom (and/or a dad)! EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 5:41 am

Hey I'm looking for a Clan queen/couple to adopt my character Mudkit as a son. He is barely two moons old, his father is an unknown kittypet, and his deceased mother was a loner. After her death Mudkit wandered onto Clan territory.

As soon as a Clan queen/couple accepts the adoption of Mudkit I will begin a new post to RP out Muskit's discovery by a patrol, arrival in camp, and adoption. The clan of the queen/couple will determine Mudkit's future clan and what territory he "wandered onto". Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
TheRogue

TheRogue

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit Needs a mom (and/or a dad)!   Mudkit Needs a mom (and/or a dad)! EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 9:59 pm

Someone please help me! I posted this 3 days ago and I really want to start roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit Needs a mom (and/or a dad)!   Mudkit Needs a mom (and/or a dad)! EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 10:14 pm

What clan if it's Thunderclan Jaysong could adopt him.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
TheRogue

TheRogue

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit Needs a mom (and/or a dad)!   Mudkit Needs a mom (and/or a dad)! EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 10:39 pm

Ambernose wrote:
What clan if it's Thunderclan Jaysong could adopt him.
ThunderClan is great! That was what I was hoping for. Where would I post to begin the rp for Mudkit's discovery? After I find that out I will post.

Last edited by TheRogue on Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I figured out what I was doing. So I posted in ThunderClan Territory: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t27748-finding-an-abandoned-kit#349629)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit Needs a mom (and/or a dad)!   Mudkit Needs a mom (and/or a dad)! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mudkit Needs a mom (and/or a dad)!
Page 1 of 1