Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||

Go down 
+2
Lux
Bunny
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 1:34 pm

@attack3/Frisk!: Okay sure! We'll take Rowan

@emmyemma: We can ignore it, don't worry

Thanks so much to both of you, I'll pm everyone the details of the plot but it won't begin for a little while, as stated in the main post.

Back to top Go down
emmyemma

emmyemma

Characters : Whisppaw
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/Apprentice
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 1:13 am

@Bunny: Sounds great; thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 12:11 pm

Is this still open ? Cause is like to make a kit for this? If not sorry for posting

Bunny

Bunny

Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 3:04 pm

Eeeeek, no. Sorry! But this litter will be raised as one with another (Fallenpaw's, will put link here in a sec. Edit: Here's the link https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t27735-kits-for-fallenpaw-and-shadewillow) and I think that ones still open. If you sign up for that you'll get the exact same experience

(although tbh Rowan's not been around recently so I have no idea whether they're busy or just what is happening but might as well go ask anyways)

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 3:12 pm

Oh on sorry I was just asking cause of a kitten I was making also ....it hadnt been responses to since March...so I don't think I can send a post.... Ill just try and see ifnsomeonw else can take her...once I get her approved

Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3845

PostSubject: Re: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 8:46 am

@Bunny I've got another slot open for a cat. She's gonna be female, but you can decide everything else about her... she'll be staying in Shadowclan.
Rowanpaw's an apprentice now, so it wouldn't really work...

Bunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| - Page 2 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 9:53 am

@Honeykit(Cheetah)
Yeah, probably for the best. Sorry!

@attak3/Frisk!
Yeah, probably not. Although are you sure you have space? I coulda sworn it's 5 cats per person
EDIT: Nevermind just saw the creation. Ummmm, okay well I feel kinda awkward picking stuff for you. Definitely a dark pelt, maybe a gray tabby, but I really couldn't pick a name. Maybe Smoke-,Ash-, Cinder-, but don't feel obliged to use any of those

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3845

PostSubject: Re: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| - Page 2 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 5:14 pm

@Bunny, It's totally up to you! I'm gonna kind of let this cat just go where the wind takes her and see what personality, fur color and name she ends up with.

PostSubject: Re: OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||   OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED|| - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OWLVENOM KITS NEEDED ||CLOSED||
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2