Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Snowkit, Softkit, and Jaykit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
todd howard
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1120
Clan/Rank : david gilmour's coffee-addicted wife

PostSubject: Snowkit, Softkit, and Jaykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:22 am

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!" Fishstar yowled.

Site Moderator
✧↫ RiverClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | RiverClan Warriors
RiverClan Kit | Tribe of Endless Skies Cave-Guard
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Female
Number of posts : 155
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit, Softkit, and Jaykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:35 am

Softkit hearing the call blinked her soft blue eyes. She quietly groomed her silvery and gray fur before she came from the nursery and looked to Fishstar for a moment. She then padded over to the growing crowd of cats and sat down.

Stillpaw  of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerpaw. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart [Sn]: Snowpaw.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 2870
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Experienced Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Apprentice, RiverClan Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit, Softkit, and Jaykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:34 am

Snowkit stumbled out of the apprentices' den, gazing up to where a massive shadow sat atop the willow branch. Was it finally time for her to be an apprentice? Would her sight impair her training? Who would her mentor be? The fluffy white she-kit sat down, waiting breathlessly.

~Honeydrop~ ~Quailfeather~ ~Ashstar ~ ~Shellwater~ ~Gingerpaw~
~Medicine Cat~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Leader~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Apprentice~
~ShadowClan~ ~WindClan~ ~WindClan~ ~RiverClan~ ~ShadowClan~

~My Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jay Bird

Characters : Jaystream ♂ / Tinytip ♀ / Cedarpaw ♀ / Silverpaw ♀ / Firekit ♂
Female
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 353
Clan/Rank : Riverclan

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit, Softkit, and Jaykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:05 pm

Jaykit flicked his ears in the moment he heard the leader call. Stretching his legs, he left the nursery, curious to see if this was his time to become an apprentice. The blue-gray kit thought about the outsides of the camp, excited, imagining how great would be an apprentice.
When he reached the group of the other cats of the clan, the kit gazed a silver she-cat that he met. Jaykit sat down near to her and looked at Fishstar.

ºJaystream of Riverclanº:
Tom/Young Warrior
°Tinytip of Riverclan°:
She-cat/Young Warrior
ºSilverpaw of Riverclanº:
She-cat/Apprentice
ºCedarpaw of Shadowclanº:
She-cat/Kit
ºFirepaw of Shadowclanº:
Tom/Apprentice
ºFox that hunts in the Night of the Tribe of the Endless Skiesº:
Tom/Prey-hunter

Character profile

Last edited by Jay Bird on Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
todd howard
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit, Softkit, and Jaykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:24 am

"Snowkit, Softkit, and Jaykit, please step forward," Fishstar beckoned.

Site Moderator
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerpaw. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart [Sn]: Snowpaw.
Female
Cancer Snake
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Experienced Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Apprentice, RiverClan Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit, Softkit, and Jaykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:07 am

Snowkit stepped up, dark green eyes bright with excitement, fluffy white tail waving. The leader saying her name sent chills down her back. She couldn't wait to be an apprentice, and she would not let her condition stop her. Who would be her mentor?

~Medicine Cat~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Leader~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Apprentice~

~My Characters~

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jay Bird

Female
Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit, Softkit, and Jaykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:23 pm

Jaykit blinked confused and excited when he heard his name. The tom stood up nervous and stepped forward trembling because of his emotions. Finally it was his time to become a apprentice and go out the camp to learn the daily life of a warrior. And for Softkit too!, he thought.
He wondered the mentor he would have and hoped that his shyness wouldn't stop him to learn.

Tom/Young Warrior
°Tinytip of Riverclan°:
She-cat/Young Warrior
She-cat/Apprentice
She-cat/Kit
ºFirepaw of Shadowclanº:
Tom/Apprentice
Tom/Prey-hunter

Character profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Female
Number of posts : 155
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit, Softkit, and Jaykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:41 pm

Softkit blinked hearing her name and got to her paws. She stepped forward with mixed emotions. Her eyes alight with nervousness and shy excitement. She looked up at the leader once she stood beside Snowkit and her friend Jaykit.

Stillpaw  of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
todd howard
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit, Softkit, and Jaykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:51 am

"You have reached the age of six moons," Fishstar meowed, "and are now ready to be apprenticed. From this day forth, until you receive your warrior names, you shall be known as Snowpaw, Softpaw, and Jaypaw. Snowpaw, your mentor shall be Lilacfeather. Softpaw, your mentor shall be Fallowstripe. Jaypaw, your mentor shall be Poplarstripe. I trust that they will teach you all that they know."

Site Moderator
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ash

Female
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit, Softkit, and Jaykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:53 am

Snowpaw grinned at the sound of her new name. She made her way over to Lilacfeather and touched her nose. I'm an apprentice! Praise StarClan!

~My Characters~

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jay Bird

Female
Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snowkit, Softkit, and Jaykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:20 am

The green eyes of the tom bright in excitement. His ears flicked towards the cat that was going to be his mentor and walked to him, trembling nervous. He touched his nose with his and thought: "Finally! I will try my best to be a good warrior to my clan and my friends. May Starclan lead me well"

Tom/Young Warrior
°Tinytip of Riverclan°:
She-cat/Young Warrior
She-cat/Apprentice
She-cat/Kit
ºFirepaw of Shadowclanº:
Tom/Apprentice
Tom/Prey-hunter