Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nero's Descendants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

Nero's Descendants Empty
PostSubject: Nero's Descendants   Nero's Descendants EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 19:27

Mother nameNero
mothers clan not in a clan she is rogue but in bears group
mothers originsrogue

fathers name:Volka(NPC)
fathers clanrogue
fathers originsrogue

adopted kit?no sorry
special requests:that they at least look like their parents

Nero's looks:  https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t27482-nero-the-rogue

Volka's looks:
Spoiler:

Kits:
1:Artemis
2:Ripley

Last edited by snowstream/Tigerkit on Tue 7 Mar 2017 - 9:31; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Nero's Descendants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero's Descendants   Nero's Descendants EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 20:42

Is Nero going to give Bear's group more kits!? :D wow they're flourishing
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

Nero's Descendants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero's Descendants   Nero's Descendants EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 21:00

Yeah I want to I hope some people sign up I might make a kit as well and put one of my other kits probably Leafkit as Mia for a while but I'm hoping some people sign up

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

Nero's Descendants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero's Descendants   Nero's Descendants EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 21:21

I might make a kitty and then have them turn on their birth group and fight for the clans x'D
Bc why not right

Nero's Descendants 2wwmQbtNero's Descendants Yn79RFdNero's Descendants 5EN37bBNero's Descendants HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

Nero's Descendants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero's Descendants   Nero's Descendants EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 21:26

That sounds awesome you should do it :)

Rowanoak's Vow

Nero's Descendants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero's Descendants   Nero's Descendants EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 21:29

Totally should
Can't decide which of two characters I have in mind for it, though. One is male and ambitious as heck, and I can't decide if he'd be good for the plan, because he might see this 'clan' of sorts a place where he could be leader and eventually grow to take over the other five. Which is basically his whole character.
The other- who is technically his daughter in my other site -is a kind and caring she-cat who would more than likely see her home as wrong and fight for the clans instead of against them. Both are brown tabbies, if that's okay x'D

Nero's Descendants 2wwmQbtNero's Descendants Yn79RFdNero's Descendants 5EN37bBNero's Descendants HlVL7Sx
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

Nero's Descendants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero's Descendants   Nero's Descendants EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 21:47

That's fine I like the second cat because it would probably work better but it's up to you. The brown tabby is fine seeing as Nero's mother was a dark brown Maine coon tabby.
So if the cat you choose is a brown tabby could you make it a Maine coon at least besides that I'm fine. Unless you want it the same length fur as their father who was a silver bengal

Rowanoak's Vow

Nero's Descendants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero's Descendants   Nero's Descendants EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 21:58

Tigerstrike- the male -is a long furred brown tabby who's probably a little bigger than a maine coon fully grown, and Ripplefur- the female -is a short hair tabby, so either would work I think. I really do want to bring Tigerstrike into this though hrmm

I know the cat's name will be Ripley, whoever I chose, so you can jot that down if you'd like ^^

Back to top Go down
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

Nero's Descendants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero's Descendants   Nero's Descendants EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 22:08

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t27691-ripley-the-rogue

Went with the male c;
He'll just be slightly more reserved this time around lmao

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

Nero's Descendants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero's Descendants   Nero's Descendants EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 22:12

Alright awesome I'll add him to the list.

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

Nero's Descendants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero's Descendants   Nero's Descendants EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 11:17

Nero's Descendants Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nero's Descendants   Nero's Descendants Empty

Back to top Go down

Nero's Descendants
Page 1 of 1