Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Misery Loves Company {Closed for Grey}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Misery Loves Company {Closed for Grey} Empty
PostSubject: Misery Loves Company {Closed for Grey}   Misery Loves Company {Closed for Grey} EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 21:11

Falconkit tripped as he snuck out of the nursery. He didn't know how to make a "nest" so he slept on a few leaves and some small branches. It was a feeble attempt to fit in but, he did it anyway. It was cold and the moon loomed in the darkest of skies. He stood at the freshkill pile, he had heard the others call it that, and grabbed a mouse by the tail. He struggled for a moment and kept tripping as he dragged it to his next destination, the medicine cat den. The soft rise and fall of Rockpaw's pelt could be seen from the shadows and he inhaled a shaking breath before dragging the mouse to him. Heasitating, he pushed it with his paws to the apprentice's side before jumping back as if he was playing with a snake. With pale eyes stared at the pelt before he twisted around and made his way to the exit. However, it was freezing and snow stuck to his thick pelt. The sky was clear and full of stars he had never dared to see before. The kit sat in the entrance of the den, staring up, unknowing of the apprentice who was far from sleep.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company {Closed for Grey}   Misery Loves Company {Closed for Grey} EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 22:27

Rockpaw was awake, his mind on how close he came to certain death, how he had killed the newly named Falconkit's mother, being fool hardy and wrecking his friendship with Mottleheart, trying to rekindle it by sneaking into Windclan camp and getting attacked by the deputy. Though the tom was 12 moons now, a lot had happened in his life.

Rockpaw was alerted by a shuffling and some grunting, the smell of mouse coming along with the sounds of the intruder. But Rockpaw laid still, recognizing the kit's smell, it was Falconkit, the small tom he had orphaned. Frowning he raised his head to look at the kitten who had stopped at the entrance of the medicine cat den, and appeared to be star-gazing.

Shifting until he was sitting with one of his legs picked up off the ground due to his horrible shoulder injury he turned his head to address the kitten more fully, keeping his torn lip out of sight it was a pretty gruesome wound, far too horrible for a kitten to see. "Those are our ancestors, those who died of any reason, the look down on us and watch us, to make sure we're safe." Stiffly meowed the tom, his voice raspy and weird sounding due to Rockpaw not moving his lip too much.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company {Closed for Grey}   Misery Loves Company {Closed for Grey} EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 23:16

Falconkit let out a squeak and looked back at Rockpaw who was partially in shadow. Thinking about what he said,   Falconkit peered up at the stars again. He looked skeptical yet mystified. "R-really? How do you know that?" He asked, laying his head on his paws and blowing a puff of air. It sent snowflakes into the air, blending with the stars.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company {Closed for Grey}   Misery Loves Company {Closed for Grey} EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 23:27

Rockpaw tool a moment to look at the mouse, wondering how he was going to eat it without the flesh slipping and plopping out of his mouth. Without giving much of his doubts show on his face, despite Falconkit looking away he meowed. "We never really know, but we see the proof of it through our leaders and medicine cats. I bet your mom is up there, watching over you too." The tom whispered.
"I'm sorry I killed your mom, I feel so terrible and I didn't mean to do it! I swear, I thought she was going to kill me... all I wanted to do was protect my clan." Rockpaw huffed, bowing his head to the small kitten.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company {Closed for Grey}   Misery Loves Company {Closed for Grey} EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 0:00

Falconkit's eyes flashed with a bit of hope. He searched through the stars and saw one tinged with red, flaming like his mother's determination. It was just a small ways off from the moon but, it was bright regardless. He smiled slightly. Maybe she was up there. Rockpaw's next claim made his smile fall. He didn't want to upset the apprentice but, he wasn't sure if he'd ever be over it. He was quiet for a moment but remembered the stories his mother used to tell him when they were stuck in the twolegplace. The ones about grudge filled cats that didn't focus on anything else. They caused their own defeat being so blind. Falconkit turned his head, surprised to find Rockpaw bowing his head. It wasn't like he could change the past. Besides, his mother wasn't gone, she was in the stars, right?

"S'all right..." He meowed quietly. The kit shuffled his paws and sighed. "I just don't know what to do now. I'm too little to hunt and I don't know what I'm supposed to do. It seems like everyone else has a job to do." He frowned. Feeling lost and like an outcast he looked away. "Do you think I'll ever fit in?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company {Closed for Grey}   Misery Loves Company {Closed for Grey} EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 0:13

Rockpaw blinked at the young kitten, it thought that it had to do work? Huffing the apprentice meowed a little sternly, though he was touched by the kittens forgiveness. "You're a kitten, you don't have to do anything except play, eat, listen to the elders tell stories and sleep all day! I suppose if you really wanted to do something to contribute you could find ticks and fleas on the elders and remove them? You'd have to talk to Sparkpaw about getting the mouse bile... it's really gross." Rockpaw huffed, giving a raspy chuckle, his heart feeling much lighter than earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misery Loves Company {Closed for Grey}   Misery Loves Company {Closed for Grey} Empty

Back to top Go down

Misery Loves Company {Closed for Grey}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: