Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Is This What Was Suppose To Happen? (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Is This What Was Suppose To Happen? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Is This What Was Suppose To Happen? (Open)   Is This What Was Suppose To Happen? (Open) EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 11:57

Bat stood out in the front of the barn, the sun was high in the sky and he was warming up. Rapid paw steps rushed towards him before he knew it, a sickly looking she-cat dropped a sleeping kit at his paws. Almost newborn. "H-his names Deisel.. please, please take care of him. I can't ."

She had a collar on and smelled of a kittypet. He guessed she ran off to keep her kit from being taken away and couldn't survive the twolegplace. Her nose was running and she was skinny, puffy eyes and rat bites littered her.

"I-"
She turned away and raced off, limping slightly. Bat frowned softly and sigh. "will.." he looked down at the sleeping kit and groomed a messy spot on his fur. The kit didn't shift at first but soon, he shuffled into Bat's chest for warmth. Bat looked around, shielding the kit from prying eyes by lowering his head a bit.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6659

PostSubject: Re: Is This What Was Suppose To Happen? (Open)   Is This What Was Suppose To Happen? (Open) EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 11:19

"I didn't know you were expecting," Bear grunted with the most amount of humor and sarcasm the rogue had ever used in his life. Despite their rocky start, Bear was beginning to at least appreciate the other rogue. He had been up on his perch when Bat returned to the barn. At first, he had assumed it was freshkill. But Bear quickly realized that was no mouse or vole- it was a kit. Shock had forced him to jump up to his feet and pad over. Now, here they were. Instead of thinking of another mouth to feed, Bear was mildly delighted to see the group growing. Things had expanded quicker than he could have believed.

Is This What Was Suppose To Happen? (Open) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Is This What Was Suppose To Happen? (Open)   Is This What Was Suppose To Happen? (Open) EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 11:35

Perhaps that queen made a mistake.

Bat looked up at Bear, in Bat's mind, this was his subordinate, Bat was older and had a skill Bear did not. Especially the knowledge of poisons. "I'm not, a queen just gave him to me." He said, puzzled by it all. His eyes blazed with a calculating look as he followed the patterns on Deisel's fur. It wasn't Rose's fur for sure, that queen wasn't her either. She said her owners were going back to a giant lake. That's why he had to take Dusk to the clans to be cared for. Who would give a cat like him a kit?

The small kit had some fur on him, quite a bit. It puffed up as the kit stretched and let out a silent yawn. Sharp kit fangs showed and impressive claws did as well.

Bat sighed. "He's barely more than newborn a few days at most." He hummed in thought, "We have nursing she-cats, right?" He said, looking back at Bear.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Is This What Was Suppose To Happen? (Open)   Is This What Was Suppose To Happen? (Open) EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 11:41

"Well, good," Bear voiced his approval aloud. It was rare that he said something was good, "And yes. That we do. Plenty of kits on the way for us."

Occ: apologies for the short post

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Is This What Was Suppose To Happen? (Open)   Is This What Was Suppose To Happen? (Open) EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 11:53

Bat narrowed his eyes in suspicion and let out a grunt before grooming the kits fur again. "You aren't to even touch him. Understand?" Bat meowed deepening his voice with authority. "This kit will grow up to be strong in a way you no nothing of, not an idiot with impossible goals for his resources." The tom knew that was a sudden burst of negativity but, he couldn't refrain any longer else, Bear would have already began plotting for the young kit.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Is This What Was Suppose To Happen? (Open)   Is This What Was Suppose To Happen? (Open) EmptyThu 9 Mar 2017 - 11:58

"Try to stop me..." Bear muttered, turning away. Before long, he would begin to train all of the younger kits. There was no doubt in his mind that this particular kit would join them. Regardless of Bat's desires, Bear would do whatever it took to extend his reach to every cat in his group. But right now the tom did not want to start anything with Bat. This would be a problem for later. He retreated into the shadows to continue watching over all of his cats.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is This What Was Suppose To Happen? (Open)   Is This What Was Suppose To Happen? (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Is This What Was Suppose To Happen? (Open)
Page 1 of 1