Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Need admin permission maybe?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

Need admin permission maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Need admin permission maybe?   Need admin permission maybe? EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 15:35

So I've got my favorite muse Fallenpaw. She's kind of got this thing where she's just boiling rage and murder sometimes, and it fits with an idea I had, but I don't know if it's even allowed, so I thought I'd ask.

So what if her father, who's an NPC because laziness, was killed by a clan cat and is now trying to Tigerstar his daughter by making her feel his own seething rage against the clans. Which is why she's so stubborn and a general pain, and why she has sudden flashes of 'I can kill you and make it look like an accident' at times

I don't think he'll actually appear in her dreams unless someone wants to rp him maybe, but it's mostly just him forcing his emotions onto her and leaving her to wonder why she's like this x'D
I think it'll eventually stop once she decides she's going to be the best clan cat anyone's ever seen, rogue or not, and that would be what finally banishes her father's dark hold on her.

But yeah, I felt like I should ask before I did this. If it's not accepted, she's probably just bipolar x''D

Need admin permission maybe? 2wwmQbtNeed admin permission maybe? Yn79RFdNeed admin permission maybe? 5EN37bBNeed admin permission maybe? HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Need admin permission maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need admin permission maybe?   Need admin permission maybe? EmptySat 4 Mar 2017 - 19:22

Unfortunately, we try to restrict outside force interaction (Starclan and Dark Forest) to leaders and medicine cats only since both tend to have limited power to reach the physical world. So, I doubt that her father would be able to reach her at all if he wanted to, even if he's a big ball of rage and grumpy that wants revenge on the whole world cx

Bipolar would kinda work though~ If that's how bipolar disorder worked cx but I'm just being picky at that point.

So, no for the visits but sure for the sort of bipolar idea~
Back to top Go down

Need admin permission maybe?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: