Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Jay and The Soft River(closed partially for Jay Bird)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StillFlower

StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 154

The Jay and The Soft River(closed partially for Jay Bird) Empty
PostSubject: The Jay and The Soft River(closed partially for Jay Bird)   The Jay and The Soft River(closed partially for Jay Bird) EmptyThu 2 Mar 2017 - 19:42

It was early morning and this was Softkit's second time out of the nursery. She didn't much talk to other kits and some that would talk to her she would shy away from because she missed her parents and was partially jealous that the other kits still had their parents. She sat by herself at the small puddle that the kits would sometimes play in. She flicked her silver tail quietly the deaths super soft kit looked at the water but looked up when her small ears pricked hearing movement nearby.

Stillpaw  of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: The Jay and The Soft River(closed partially for Jay Bird)   The Jay and The Soft River(closed partially for Jay Bird) EmptyThu 2 Mar 2017 - 20:05

Jaykit was exploring the camp alone when he suddenly saw another lonely kit. He had seen her before in the nursery, but the young tom never talked to her before, because he wasn't good making new friends. However, this time he felt that she needed a friend.
The blue-grey kit walked to her slowly, a little unsure about what he would say to the kit. In the moment she looked up to him, he stopped in front of her and tried to look friendly.
"Umm... Hi! My name is Jaykit. I saw you before... in the nursery, but I never got your name."

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
The Jay and The Soft River(closed partially for Jay Bird) Signat14

Last edited by Jay Bird on Fri 3 Mar 2017 - 6:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit

PostSubject: Re: The Jay and The Soft River(closed partially for Jay Bird)   The Jay and The Soft River(closed partially for Jay Bird) EmptyThu 2 Mar 2017 - 20:26

Softkit blinked her soft blue eyes looking at the blue grayish tabby tom kit as he had come over to her. Her gray ear flicked once before she curled her silvery and gray tail around her. Her first thought was to turn away and go off on her own not wanting to talk to another kit. But no matter how much she had tried to get up and leave she couldn't manage it . She listened as he spoke trying to hide what little sadness still lingered in the small she kit. She still grieved her loss of parents. She glanced away quietly looking into the puddle at her rippling reflection."it's...nice to meet you...I don't typically talk to other kits....that's probably why you don't know my name...but...my name is Softkit"she mewed.

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Jay and The Soft River(closed partially for Jay Bird)   The Jay and The Soft River(closed partially for Jay Bird) EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 6:01

He looked at the silver kit, sadly. Jaykit sit down, without trying to get closer, and stared the reflection of Softkit in the puddle. Like he suspected, she was sad, but he didn't know why. The tom thought that maybe she was shy, just like him, and because of that she didn't talk with others cats.
Jaykit moved his fluffy tail around his body, thinking about how he could make her feel a little more happy.
"Oh... I don't usually talk to other kits neither. My brother is actually the only friend I got, but most of the time I play alone in the camp.... Maybe... we can try to be friends? I really want to know you better and... I don't like to see you alone all the time." He meowed with a kind voice while he kept looking with his green eyes at the she-cat.

Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

PostSubject: Re: The Jay and The Soft River(closed partially for Jay Bird)   The Jay and The Soft River(closed partially for Jay Bird) EmptySat 4 Mar 2017 - 19:39

Softkit blinked for a moment. He could see her sadness she could tell he did. "Well....at least you have a brother"She mewed a little upset. She didn't mean to but she hated being alone. She lost her parents and was an only kit. She hated it it didn't help her feelings. She then blinked as he offered her to be her friend"we....can try...."She mewed softly as if that was how she usually spoke.

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Jay and The Soft River(closed partially for Jay Bird)   The Jay and The Soft River(closed partially for Jay Bird) EmptySat 4 Mar 2017 - 20:02

The blue-grey kit moved his tail happily when Softkit accepted the offering he made. His green eyes shine with excitement as he stood up to sit close to the kit with the soft voice. He really felt his loneliness, but he also knew that the life of her new friend could be worse than his.
With a friendly move, he touched her with his tail, trying to invite her to play a little or maybe just talk.
"So... What do you like to do?" He asked, curious to know more about Softkit. For Jaykit, this was the first time he actually talked to another cat in the camp that wasn't from his own family and he was a little nervous.

Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

PostSubject: Re: The Jay and The Soft River(closed partially for Jay Bird)   The Jay and The Soft River(closed partially for Jay Bird) EmptySat 4 Mar 2017 - 20:12

She blinked almost jumping out of her fur when his tail touched her but she forced herself to relax. She hadn't really had any close interaction with other cats. She managed a small smile to push down her sadness away."well...I don't do much to be honest...what do you do for fun?"she asked.

Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Jay and The Soft River(closed partially for Jay Bird)   The Jay and The Soft River(closed partially for Jay Bird) EmptySat 4 Mar 2017 - 20:28

Jaykit felt surprised because of the reaction of the kit when he touched her. He concludes that she is not very familiar with physical contact and decided that he would wait until she was ready to be more close.
He meditated a few seconds about the question before he finally spoke.
"Well... I like to explore the camp and play in the snow, but I also like to go to the fresh-kill pile to smell new scents. I love the smell of the fish... Do you have a favorite prey?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jay and The Soft River(closed partially for Jay Bird)   The Jay and The Soft River(closed partially for Jay Bird) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jay and The Soft River(closed partially for Jay Bird)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: