Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fallenpaw's Revelation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

Fallenpaw's Revelation Empty
PostSubject: Fallenpaw's Revelation   Fallenpaw's Revelation EmptyTue 28 Feb 2017 - 2:02

So, Fallenpaw is my first character, and she's originally a rogue. However, she doesn't know she's not a ShadowClan cat; at most, she thinks she might be half-clan.
What I would like to happen is for a prickly SC cat, or just one in a very bad mood, to basically scream at her and maybe blame her for something bad that happened because StarClan is punishing SC for taking in a rogue

And that's how Fallen finds out she's rogue-borne and not clan at all. This will basically shape her whole personality as a warrior, and I can't decide if I want her to do dark-side, or if I want her to push her past behind her and work on proving herself to her clan, maybe even achieving deputy if possible.

But anyway, what I'd like is for some disaster to happen and someone tells Fallen- in a very mean way -that their clan is being punished for accepting rogue scum ^^

Fallenpaw's Revelation 2wwmQbtFallenpaw's Revelation Yn79RFdFallenpaw's Revelation 5EN37bBFallenpaw's Revelation HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Revelation   Fallenpaw's Revelation EmptyTue 28 Feb 2017 - 17:17

OH OH OH SO VENOMPAW WOULD BE PERFECT FOR THIS

1) she's already gotten in a fight with Wolffang over her being half-clan, and hates anyone not a pure Shadowclan
2) She's bitter as hell
3) She was in the battle with Sleetfang so she's lost the end of her tail so maybe when she comes stumbling back in after it happens (there were other Shadowclan cats too) she blames Fallen for the disaster? (Idk, in case you need plot ideas)

But no seriously she's bitter as hell and lives up to her name when it comes to telling how she feels, and will definitely not hold back on mean-ness

Back to top Go down
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Revelation   Fallenpaw's Revelation EmptyWed 1 Mar 2017 - 21:13

Yessss
That would be hilarious x'D
Fallenpaw is entirely insecure about her origins, mainly because she doesn't know anything, so Venompaw just wandering up and confirming her worst fears would just completely wreck her lmao

Fallenpaw's Revelation 2wwmQbtFallenpaw's Revelation Yn79RFdFallenpaw's Revelation 5EN37bBFallenpaw's Revelation HlVL7Sx
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Revelation   Fallenpaw's Revelation EmptyThu 2 Mar 2017 - 13:41

K, so wng with that? Maybe Venompaw could come back into camp and Fallenpaw could see her bleeding etc. and runs up asking what's happened or something (It depends on her character so idk, I'm just throwing ideas out. Feel free to change anything) and Venompaw just goes crazy on her

Back to top Go down
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Revelation   Fallenpaw's Revelation EmptyThu 2 Mar 2017 - 15:28

Might be that Venom comes back and Fallen's had a good day and came back with a lot of fresh-kill and actually got praised by someone other than her mentor, so she kind of forgets that not everyone likes her
So she could come up and maybe try to shove her shoulder under Venom's is she slips because all she wants to do is help
And then maybe she gets a face-full of claws for her efforts lmao
A few scars would do a long way in developing her character 'remember what happened the last time you tried? maybe you should just stop'
I'm very mean to my characters oops

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Revelation   Fallenpaw's Revelation EmptyThu 2 Mar 2017 - 16:00

oh god poor Fallen
but yeah Venom would definitely do that. If she's getting scars do you want to use the battle system or will Fallen just get hurt and then no fight breaks out, or do you want them to get in a figh which leads Venom to make the comment about her heritage?

Back to top Go down
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Revelation   Fallenpaw's Revelation EmptyThu 2 Mar 2017 - 16:14

I do need to learn how to use the battle system, but I think as angry as Fallen would be about getting clawed, she wouldn't attack an injured cat. Most she'd do it kick Venom off and spit at her

But they could fight at a later date if they're both still seething at each other lmao

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Revelation   Fallenpaw's Revelation EmptyThu 2 Mar 2017 - 17:01

Oh my god this is gonna be so great. Pm me if you wanna practise the system in private or want it explaining or something.

ANYWAY, you want to start the topic or should I? Will probably only reply once tonight because reasons but I'll be here tomorrow if you wanna start it now. i don't mind

Back to top Go down
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Revelation   Fallenpaw's Revelation EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 2:23

I think I've figured out the thing? We could still pm to practice things though, I want to make sure everything's good lmfao

And you can start it tomorrow, since it would be your cat coming back to camp that starts it x'D
I'll reply as soon as I get on tomorrow if you've already made it before I get up ^^

Back to top Go down
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Revelation   Fallenpaw's Revelation EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 10:37

After their little spat, I might have Fallen accidentally run across the border and into WindClan territory. She's so stressed she didn't smell the border, and it's dark, so it's hard to tell the difference between dark sky and dark forest when you've got blood dripping onto your face x'D

That said, any WindClan cats want to find Fallen roaming around and possibly take her back to their camp for 'trespassing'? I add quotation marks because perhaps the lead of the patrol sees the scratches on her face and notices that her reaction to things are a bit off, so they kind of assume she was attacked by her den mates and offer to take her back to the WC camp instead of the SC camp.

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Revelation   Fallenpaw's Revelation EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 17:11

Yeah that sounds great! Will go put it up now

Back to top Go down
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Revelation   Fallenpaw's Revelation EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 18:10

Dude, Fallen should totally save Venom's life at some point
Just because 'oh remember when I was scum? well, you wouldn't be alive if scum hadn't rescued you. what does that make you?'

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Revelation   Fallenpaw's Revelation EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 18:25

YES I ACTUALLY LOVE THAT IDEA because at some point Venompaw will be having a thing with Owltalon and she'll be disgusted at herself but at the same time will love him and all that jazz so she's having this inner conflict sort of thing and then maybe that could be the thing that sort of puts her at ease, because she sees that cats that aren't pure Shadowclan aren't bad at all because Fallenpaw saved her

Back to top Go down
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Revelation   Fallenpaw's Revelation EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 18:29

Yesssss

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallenpaw's Revelation   Fallenpaw's Revelation Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallenpaw's Revelation
Page 1 of 1