Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nero The Cruel(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

Nero The Cruel(open) Empty
PostSubject: Nero The Cruel(open)   Nero The Cruel(open) EmptySat 25 Feb 2017, 12:18 pm

It was an uncomfortably hot day In twolegplace. True the rogue she cat could've found her a comfortable spot to hang out in but she refused to. Hunger Knawed at her stomach. Food was hard to come by in twolegplace though her thick fur didn't show her ribs but the heat shining on the dark pelt didn't help her movements. Her scar glinted through the dark fur on her face gold eyes narrowed as she saw a cat skinnier then her take off down the thunder path with meat hanging from their jaws and not long after she heard the complaint of a adult twolegplace whom yelled at the cat. Victory, I can steal the food from that cat I just have to catch up. After the twoleg left she bunched her muscles and launched herself forward. She pelted after the skinny cat who had slowed down but the cat wasn't expecting her. She launched on the skinnier cat crushing it under her huge size. She with unsheathed claws drew blood just enough to make the cat let go of the meat. Once let go she grabbed it turned and bolted off down the street to her temporary den. The she cat smiled around the meat finding this day to be good for her. She reached her temporary den when she heard paw steps and she tensed thinking then that someone was here to steal what she had stolen.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Nero The Cruel(open)   Nero The Cruel(open) EmptySun 26 Feb 2017, 10:33 pm

Searching the forest for lone cats to recruit had been tough. The brown, battle-scarred rogue strolled through the twolegplace with his nose wrinkled in disgust. Life in the barn had almost made him forget how disgusting his birthplace truly was. The feeling of the asphalt rubbed uncomfortably against his pads. For so long they had been hardened to the roughness of the twoleg stone, but between forest grasses and hay, they had begun to grow softer. Bear could not wait to return to the barn he had claimed as his new home.

After a while of roaming the streets, a flurry of fur caught his attention. The usual sight of cats nearly killing each other for a small scrap of fur. It quickly reminded him why he had moved on. His goal of taking the forest seemed more and more perfect daily. There had been few bumps in the plans so far. While narrowed his eyes at the scene with a bit of disgust, almost forgetting he had once done the same, there was a glimmer of amusement in them. The she-cat's fighting skills perked his interest. As she darted off, he followed her from a distance. Eventually he watched her dart into a makeshift den. Bear hastened his pace to go in after her.

"Don't worry. I'm well fed enough," He rumbled lowly after watching her tense up. After spending so many years hungry, roaming the same streets, the tom understood her reaction, "My name is Bear." He introduced himself much more kindly than he had done with all of the clan cats. The forest fools had been all about looking at him as an intruder and were too dedicated to their clans for him to gain their trust. But maybe he could do things differently with this strange cat.

Nero The Cruel(open) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Nero The Cruel(open)   Nero The Cruel(open) EmptySun 26 Feb 2017, 10:44 pm

She blinked hearing the voice. Instinctively she let the fur along her spine bristle as she slowly set the peice of meat down. She stood over it thick dark fur hiding the faint muscles she held despite looking a tad bit thin. She turned golden eyes to look at bear the scar stretching over one eye down her face gleamed in the sunlight through her smoky black furred face. "Alright then if your fully fed why are you here"she spoke."The name is Nero.....I'm usually referred as Nero the cruel around here"she spoke flicking her tail for a moment. She was eager to have him leave and dig into the warm meat she had stolen.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nero The Cruel(open)   Nero The Cruel(open) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017, 8:29 am

"I've heard of you," Bear acknowledged. It wasn't entirely a lie. In the twolegplace, every cat had heard of each other by name at least once. The tom swore he'd heard hers one time. It would have been a couple moons back before he left for the forest, but none the less. Her body language was still threatening so he tried to put himself at ease as much as possible. It was a bit hard in the constantly harsh environment of the twolegplace. Bear sat down lightly and looked her over before speaking. She will certainly make a good addition to the group. I could use a cat like her.

"I'm here to offer you a better life. Much like you I once roamed the streets scavenging for food constantly. But there's a whole forest out there filled with enough prey to feed many mouths over," He paused for a moment to let her consider what he had said. Once, he too would have been in disbelief over the prospect, "I need your help to take that forest. I have a group together, but it's far from enough. With your help, we can take more land. I will make sure you are fed. And you will share in the riches of any territory I claim." Bear's tail twitched as he waited for her to respond..

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Nero The Cruel(open)   Nero The Cruel(open) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017, 8:47 am

Nero blinked her gold eyes for a moment watching the tom before she relaxed a tiny bit her bristling fur ceased if only for a moment."again I say why come here you know who I am well you have heard of me"She mewed one unsheathed paw hovered close to the stolen meet but the rest of her body seemed a bit more relaxed. As he spoke about a better life she pricked her ears. That was until he mentioned the forest and her ears went back"the forest you mean with those filthy can cats"she said her words coming out in a hiss. She had history with the clan cats and it didn't take well to the rogue she cat."I'd rather slaughter every last one then be one of them"she growled lowly. Flicking her tail she pushed the stolen meat deeper into her temporary den.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nero The Cruel(open)   Nero The Cruel(open) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017, 10:30 am

"That is the goal," His eyes gleamed at her last remark. Not only had the forest cats murdered his brother, but he desired their land. Regardless of this she-cat's reasoning for hating the clans, they were on the same page. His claws flexed excitedly. It was refreshing to finally be speaking to another cat that shared his passionate hatred for the clan cats that horded the forest. He watched with interest as she pushed her meal further away. Back in he barn, she would not have to deal with such hunger. Bear stood up, eager to leave the disgusting place he had once called home.

"Eat, quickly," He meowed back to her, turning away, "Once we get to my camp, you can catch as many mice as will fill your belly for the next month." Hopefully that would capture his attention. With her cooperation, this could all work out better than he had expected.

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Nero The Cruel(open)   Nero The Cruel(open) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017, 12:08 pm

Nero blinked her ears flicked forward with interest as he said that was the goal. Her gold eyes gleamed with something weither it was interest or something else wasn't told. He had piqued her interest even more when he spoke of food and filling her belly. That's what she wanted and needed to gain her strength back. Though it wasn't like she already had strength. With a brisk nod she turned going into her den after the stolen meat. She crouched down alert and tense while she ate quickly. She knew too well that if you let your guard down you would be killed,hurt,or worse and your food taken from you. She learned that at a very young age. Once she finished eating she swiped her rough tongue over her dark maw and flicked an ear before she padded from the temporary den her gold eyes looking to Bear."well then let's get going"she spoke.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nero The Cruel(open)   Nero The Cruel(open) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017, 12:28 pm

Bear nodded and set off, retracing his steps out of the maze of twoleg structures. His pace was brisk, but he made sure to stick next to the she-cat. A dark grin crossed his features as he thought of the possibilities of the future. Together, they padded on to the abandoned barn.

(Topic end)

Occ: I will post an intro topic for Nero to the group

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Nero The Cruel(open)   Nero The Cruel(open) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017, 12:44 pm

Ooc alright

PostSubject: Re: Nero The Cruel(open)   Nero The Cruel(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nero The Cruel(open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: