Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bear's Reign (open)

Go down 
+6
bunjamin
Jughead
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Ember Pheonix
RainyHeart
Ripped
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

Bear's Reign (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign (open)   Bear's Reign (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 9:39

"I know that only medicine cats and leaders can....as for other cats it's very very rare if it happens at all..."She mewed quietly. Lichenpaw looked at Bear"but most clan cats belief it yes..."she mewed her fluffy gray and orange and white tail wrapped around her paws.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign (open)   Bear's Reign (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 10:36

Stillpaw laid by herself practically useless at the moment having had no fighting experience and no hunting experience the three legged she cat with the still front paw laid pondering why she was even there. She laid her ears flat against her head as she glanced to Bear before looking away.

Stillpaw  of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign (open)   Bear's Reign (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb 2017 - 8:58

Cherrymispurred dryly as she bestled besides her sister, near her warm, soft body, her own shape husdled and messy after a couple of nights of being away from her Clan. She blinked in gratitude as she heard another soft voice besides her, and the being smelling of sweet herbs. She was not as scared about her kits with the knowledge of a skilled cat about and ready to help. But Bear's words made her gasp with indignation. She bristled and supported herself upwards, fangs bared. This rogue took cats away from their Clans, and now he dared to insult her beliefs? The white queen stood stoned facing him from her nest. "If you dare speak of StarClan like that again, I will rip your ears off!"

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign (open)   Bear's Reign (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb 2017 - 9:29

Bear snorted, "You've got According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee for brains, white queen. You're lucky I have the sense not to attack an expecting she-cat." He shot her a glare, but a thought occurred to him and caused his mood too lighted up a bit. Her kits will be mine to train up! The first non-clanborn generation. A soft purr rumbled in his throat as he imagined little kits practicing battle moves on each other. That was the good part about recruiting so many she-cats, they could provide the group with a future.

"Besides, your kits are a valuable asset to me," He spoke aloud, sharing his thoughts, "Hopefully they will have a bit more sense in the area." The tom flicked his tail dismissively and turned away, not much caring about Cherrymist's hostility.

Bear's Reign (open) - Page 2 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Spottedpelt

Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit
Taurus Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign (open)   Bear's Reign (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb 2017 - 13:05

Spottedpaw

Her eyes peeked out from slits and a growl rumbled in her chest. She hated Bear with everything she had. She didn't want to be here. She wanted to return to Thunderclan. She could see Lichenpaw and Stillpaw both dealing with their kidnapping in their own ways. She started to dig her claws into the rough wood below her paws and let out a gasp as the pain in her shoulders erupted. The deep scratches from bear had not healed yet. They still bled and ached tremendously especially if she moved.  But her stubbornness could not let her concede. She rose to her paws and padded over to Stillpaw, nudging her gently though the movement tore through her shoulders like fire. "Come on Stillpaw. All isn't lost yet" She mewed flicking her fellow apprentice with her tail.

PM for Plotty with Spotty!
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign (open)   Bear's Reign (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb 2017 - 17:11

Luna, who had been laying in her nest in the back of the barn, had also been listening to the conversation Bear was having with the young she-cat at the barn door. When she saw the she-cat Pepper had been talking with jump up and threaten Bear, Luna herself leapt up, ready to jump between bear and another helpless cat like she had for Storm.

Thankfully, Bear didn't try to attack the she-cat and she started to relax but his shared thoughts made her stiffen. "Besides, your kits are a valuable asset to me." Feeling like ice was running through her veins Luna stared off at nothing, a small choking noise coming from her maw. Oh my god... My kits... Even though she had been expecting for alomst a moon now, Luna hadn't really given thought what would happen to her kits.

With Bear's words it was made clear what would happen if her kits were born while she was still part of bear's group. Luna, still staring off into the distance in shock, collapsed into her nest with a loud thump.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance

Last edited by Lostsoulsbleed on Wed 1 Mar 2017 - 18:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign (open)   Bear's Reign (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb 2017 - 17:13

Bouncepaw was slithering past. Something was bad. His dream about the pansy's severed stalk had warned him that the cat he once wished to be his mate was in danger. He stayed outside of the barn, waiting for the moment to strike. Why do you have to be so small and... quiet? And stammer-y? Ugh! thought Bouncepaw, resisting the growing urge to prod the ground as if it were this filthy rogue's heart. There were so many others, too! Not as bad as the big tom, though, right? Bouncepaw had used the most minimal amount of mint to mask his scent, so that he wouldn't be noticed. He held his breath; he had seemed to lure himself into this trap by himself. He peered in, hoping Bear didn't see him.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign (open)   Bear's Reign (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb 2017 - 17:17

Pepper hushed the blind queen and then gave Bear a stern look. "Even with you attempting to take over the lives of these to be born kits, you'll stop at the threat of a mother's wrath. I'll drop dead before you poison them with your sick motives." she meowed. Her pale gaze was steady with his as she spoke, knowing the pain of being left behind in the busy lives of her kits, she wouldn't let them be taken away from another queen.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign (open)   Bear's Reign (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb 2017 - 22:05

Oblivious to Bouncepaw's presence, Bear was busy in his conversation with the she-cats. At Pepper's remark, he snorted once more, "I'm going to raise them to be strong. Besides, they'll still have their mother around. And they certainly won't be left around to fend for themselves." Memories of his own kithood flashed through the rogue's head. You stupid she-cats don't even know how good you have it here, He thought. If the tom were more of a talker, he would have yowled at them for their ungratefulness.

It struck him as funny how concerned they were about the life of kits. Probably just their own, Bear concluded after a moment. After all, clan cats had been the ones to murder his brother. Riley hadn't been more than a few moons old when he was ripped out of Bear's life. And because of that, Sunset had been lost soon after. A darkness over took his features as he reminisced on his younger years. He glanced around, looking at the couple of apprentices. I was around your age when I was left alone. You're not alone here. While the tom recognized their discomfort in being forced to leave their families, he was providing them with a good shelter and food. Not every cat had that.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign (open)   Bear's Reign (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Mar 2017 - 12:01

Pansyface was startled by Cherrymist's sudden outburst, and the she-cat's angry shout struck worry into her heart. No! Stop! Don't antagonize him! The deed was already done though, and the patched she-cat rose to stand beside her sister.

Baring her fangs, she hissed threateningly at Bear's remark. There's no way you're going to poison my little cousins lives! Tail waving furiously, she narrowed her eyes and spat out her next words. "If you lay one slimy claw on her kits, I'll rip your throat out and feed you to the crows!"

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign (open)   Bear's Reign (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Mar 2017 - 13:38

"Those are the tru-truest words you'll hear before y-your th-throat is actually ripped out. Sh-She... doesn't lie." The newest, piping voice entered the conversation. With a tail that glistered like fresh ginger, and a witty, scintillating tone, Bouncepaw dashed across the shadows. He'll pay, trust me! thought Bouncepaw tenaciously. Despite the fact he had trained partly as a warrior, he never used his claws. I can't. I won't unsheathe them. sighed Bouncepaw theoretically. Even though he thought this, the flash of his claws beamed. He could easily be identified by the blundering stammer he annexed. I'm a mousebrain! he thought, a shudder threatening to run down his spine. But he didn't fight. He couldn't. He worried for every cat there, same clan or not. He gestured with his tail to any cat he could see... hoping it wasn't Bear. The small tom cowered back into the penumbra every time the big, brown shape turned. He went on, not wanting to make it seem like his presence was useless. "You can't hurt them! You're only li-like this to m-make yourself seem stronger." Bouncepaw added with a growl. His tail waved like a feathery plume angrily in the shadows, knowing that the large tom would make a weak retort about his stutter or size. At least I'm less of a kit than him! scowled Bouncepaw. He may not be out of his Twolegs' nest yet, but this is no game.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Spottedpelt

Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit
Taurus Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign (open)   Bear's Reign (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Mar 2017 - 14:22

Spottedpaw

Her eyes turned toward the she-cat as she growled at Bear. She moved to stand beside the she-cat she didn't know and her pelt bristled. She opened her mouth to join in but another voice cut her off. She turned her head and saw another apprentice she hadn't seen yet enter the scene. He stammered and stuttered like a terrifed kit but she could sense the braveness in him. She turned back to Bear her eyes narrowed and her claws digging into the ground under her feet. "I'll help them tear you to pieces if you lay a paw on any one of these cats here." She was surprised by the steadiness of her voice. Her shoulders still ached and stung but she ignored them her fur bushing out to let her appear twice her size. She glanced at the she-cat beside her and decided to befriend the she-cat later.

PM for Plotty with Spotty!
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign (open)   Bear's Reign (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Mar 2017 - 14:40

"Bold words, she-cats," He mumbled lazily, flicking his tail dismissively. If they wanted to attack him, Bear didn't want it to be now. Instead of lashing out at any of them, the huge rogue turned away to fetch himself something to eat. His thoughts troubled him. Memories of playing with Riley were to prevalent right now. A low growl left his throat, but it was mostly to himself, "I'll train them up better than probably any of their fathers would." Bear had never experienced what it was like to have a father around. Or much of a mother. But he was sure that his raising of their kits would be far better than they could expect. Now was not the time to argue that, though.

An unfamiliar voice snapped him out of his thoughts and he whipped around to a dark corner. A fishy scent hit his nostrils and her growled. The rogue launched himself forwards, using his claws to grab a hold of Bouncepaw's pelt and pulling him out into the open. Not only was there a weakness and stutter to the newcomer's voice, but he was small and young. Bear laughed harshly as he looked him over.

"Well, it appears the savior is here. I suppose the star cats sent you to rescue them all?" A hint of herbs reached the rogue's scent gland as well, so he decided to make a jab at it. Based on what he had just learned, this could be one of those so-called medicine cats.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign (open)   Bear's Reign (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Mar 2017 - 15:15

A loud gasp rang around the barn when Pansyface saw a familiar ginger and white cat dash in through the doors.  Her green eyes wide with terror, she was hit with both feelings of confusion and fear.  Bouncepaw!  What in StarClan is he doing here?  It's dangerous!  Her heart tightened even more when Bear pounced at the small tom, his claws extended.  Fury coursing in her veins, she longed to jump into the fray and help the tom she loved, but hesitated.  He shouldn't mean any more to me than any other clan cat here.  What if someone gets suspicious?  For a moment she was conflicted, but pushed it away and dashed up to the two toms.  Clawing at Bear's shoulder, she hissed furiously and yowled "Stop! Let him go, you rouge scum!""

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign (open)   Bear's Reign (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Mar 2017 - 4:38

Bouncepaw clawed harshly at the rogue's throat, wanting to go hide himself in the shadows again. "Well. I-I'm surprised you're here, f-for sure. Keep sla-slashing... maybe your claws will get sharper. O-Oh, kittypets don't have cl-claws! How wor-worried your Twolegs must be!" he retorted, feeling the claws excoriate his pelt. He clenched his teeth, then saw Pansyface out of the corner of his vision. "Augh! No, uhm... Sk-SkyClan cat? Don't!" screeched Bouncepaw, feigning the fact that he didn't know who Pansyface was. Really, the emotion could be seen in his voice (albeit with a touch of confusion), but it could scarcely be heard over the notes of pain. He slashed quite hard at Bear, eventually managing to loosen himself. But it was futile. Bouncepaw's oculars blazed. This is what the prophecy has lead me to. I won't let a weak rogue harm it. thought Bouncepaw, his throat tightening. He could barely say anything normal, this situation was too muddling. His tiny ginger-and-white frame wriggled, and he faked limp before realizing it was mousebrained. The rogue wouldn't fall for that! He jabbed his claws up, and straight into Bear's chest.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear's Reign (open)   Bear's Reign (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bear's Reign (open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next