Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sparkpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

Sparkpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Sparkpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Sparkpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyThu 23 Feb 2017 - 17:18

Dreamleaf stood at the edge of Thunderclan camp as she waited patiently for the arrival of her apprentice. It was finally time for the apprentice to be named a full Medicine Cat. Dreamleaf looked up and watched the sun cast rays of golds and reds into the darkening sky. Dreamleaf had already ate her herbs and she had Sparkpaw's next to her.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Sparkpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Sparkpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyFri 24 Feb 2017 - 1:53

Sparkpaw padded up to Dreamleaf, giving her mentor a respectful nod as she approached. She saw the herbs beside her, and instantly assumed they'd be making another trip to Highstones. Interesting, considering the meeting had not been long ago."Where are we going?" she questioned, guesturing to the bundles of herbs.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Sparkpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sparkpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Sparkpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyFri 24 Feb 2017 - 10:10

Dreamleaf saw her apprentice approaching and she rose to her paws. The fluffy calico flicked her ears and pushed the herbs to Sparkpaw.
"It is time for you to receive your Medicine Cat name," Dreamleaf responded quietly.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sparkpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Sparkpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptySat 25 Feb 2017 - 17:43

Sparkpaw's eyes widened. "Really? Am I ready? Are you sure? What will my name be? Will StarClan accept me? Will I be a good medicine cat? Was I a good apprentice?" she asked, the words flying out of her mouth excitedly. She'd worked so hard for this moment, memorising herbs, helping queens give birth, caring for the clan. But she'd always done it with Dreamleaf's guidance, and she didn't know if she could take on the full responsibility. But if Dreamleaf thinks so...I guess I can. I'm ready. Yes, I'm ready! More than ready!

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sparkpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Sparkpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptySat 25 Feb 2017 - 21:09

Dreamleaf laughed as she was bombarded by questions.
"Don't worry, you'll be fine," Dreamleaf mewed, flicking her tail.
"Alright, let's go before it gets too dark," Dreamleaf said.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Sparkpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Sparkpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptySun 26 Feb 2017 - 1:33

Sparkpaw nodded, her huge grin still plastered across her face. She picked up the herbs and quickly ate, and was soon following behind Dreamleaf as they made their way towards Highstones.
(Short, sorry!)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparkpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Sparkpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Sparkpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony
Page 1 of 1