Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

<< So I've got an idea...>>

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

<< So I've got an idea...>> Empty
PostSubject: << So I've got an idea...>>   << So I've got an idea...>> EmptyWed 22 Feb 2017 - 10:04

Right okay, so I really really want someone to do Sleetfang's family tree. I know that it would be hard but I 100% volunteer if anyone agrees with me on this.

I just feel like it's important that we actually have a record of what the 'most number of kits on WCC ever, past present and future' is. Anyway just wanted to see if anyone thought this was a good idea before I did it

What do you mean I stole the family tree idea from Night? Pfft, nah

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: << So I've got an idea...>>   << So I've got an idea...>> EmptyWed 22 Feb 2017 - 10:06

Lol ok the Cloverpool family teee is unupdated but she's related to like half of all the clans so yeah that could help and I'd be glad to help you but my computer is broken right now and idk when I'm gonna fix it.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: << So I've got an idea...>>   << So I've got an idea...>> EmptyWed 22 Feb 2017 - 10:27

I can help with this I have a site I use to make family trees :)

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: << So I've got an idea...>>   << So I've got an idea...>> EmptyWed 22 Feb 2017 - 13:24

Blacktwig through adopted blood

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: << So I've got an idea...>>   << So I've got an idea...>> EmptyThu 23 Feb 2017 - 14:14

@Cloverpool Yeah don't worry about it, thanks anyways!

@Ambernose Great! I'll PM you

@Dimmeh Okay, thanks!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: << So I've got an idea...>>   << So I've got an idea...>> Empty

Back to top Go down

<< So I've got an idea...>>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: