Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash] Empty
PostSubject: Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash]   Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash] EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 12:03

How could he have done such a thing? It hurt a lot worse than he thought it would. Limping back into camp, Swiftclaw couldn't help but keep looking down at his hurt paw. He had managed to snag a claw while he and Rosefur were out on a patrol. It was a wild weed's fault! He didn't know they could be so dangerous! "Sorry for cutting our patrol short, Rosefur..." he muttered as he padded into camp and towards the medicine den. "Hopefully Honeydrop can patch me up and we can be back on our way!" he told her with as much optimism as he could muster. "Honeydrop, are you in here?" he asked as he padded in as best as he could, staring at the herbs that were lying about and taking in the ever-pleasant but strange smell of them all mixing together in the air.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash]   Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash] EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 12:19

Honeydrop looked up from her pile of tansy and lavender, recognizing the voice immediately. Her golden dappled pelt prickled slightly. "Oh, hi, Swiftclaw," she meowed immediately, blushing slightly. What the-?! Why am I blushing? StarClan, help me. I am a medicine cat, I'm a medicine cat.... "Torn claw, huh? I can help with that." She rummaged around in her herb piles, hiding her reddened face. Some comfrey root, horsetail, tormentil, a little bit of ragweed.... There. She chewed the herbs together, barely grimacing at the taste, and gently pressed the poultice onto his hurt paw, her golden paw resting on his before she managed to bring it away. Chills went up her spine, though she tried to shake them off. "This may sting a bit. Now, how'd you hurt it?" Her sparkling amber eyes met his deep green ones.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash]   Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash] EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 16:55

Rosefur had thought this situation was pretty funny so she chuckled when Swiftclaw apologized. "Really it's not a big deal Swiftclaw" Rosefur said with a purr as she padded back into camp with him. The ginger she-cat nodded and followed Swiftclaw towards the medicine cat den. Yes, a torn claw is an easy fix for Honeyleaf." Rosefur said praising their medicine cat. The shecat's tail twitched with a slight annoyance that Honeyleaf didn't greet her but she ignored it. "Hello Honeyleaf." Rosefur mewed happily not saying anything else but observing as Honeyleaf rummaged through the den looking for something to treat Swiftclaw.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash]   Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash] EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 17:05

A big smile beamed at Rosefur as she followed him inside of the den, laughing at the whole situation. At least she found it funny. That was good news. Suddenly, his attention was turned back to Honeydrop as she greeted them and immediately started working. "Hey, Honeydrop!" he mewed with a grimace as the poultice made its way into the wounded area. He tried all he could to stop himself from yanking his paw away but it only worked a little. He still flinched while his sore claw stung, but he got over it quickly, not even noticing Honeydrop's paw on his. Simply instead, he looked up at her graciously. "Funny story actually," he laughed nervously. "I thought that I was in the clear but... a weed had other plans. Before I knew it, it was trying to yank my claw off!" He tried to laugh it off bashfully before he turned back to Rosefur. "You're right! Honeydrop knows exactly what she's doing!"
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash]   Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash] EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 18:18

Honeydrop smiled, then her fur pricked uncomfortably as another warrior walked in. "Oh, hi, Rosefur- didn't see you there." She nodded at Swiftclaw. "It should heal in about a day, but you shouldn't go on any more patrols for as while. Don't go fighting any more weeds, or your claw might not be so swift anymore." She winked, then turned around to get some more herbs. "You want poppy seeds for the pain? Or maybe some honey, for old time's sake? I've still got some left, somewhere around here."

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash]   Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash] EmptyThu 23 Feb 2017 - 23:13

So no going on patrols...? She was fine with that they did manage to catch some prey before the incident maybe this was a chance for a break. The ginger she-cat nodded, "Honeydrop sure is the best! So caring and loving." Rosefur said with a purr as she sat and watched Honeydrop treating such a small wound with care.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash]   Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash] EmptySun 26 Feb 2017 - 15:19

As soon as the pun registered in his mind, Swiftclaw laughed out loud. "That was a good one, Honeydrop! Wait..." Immediately, he paused as he finally realized that the medicine cat said no more patrols for the day. "But... Honeydrop!" He complained. "Me and Rosefur were supposed to go back out and finish up. I told her we would go..." Disappointment oozed from his words as he almost threw himself into a pout before turning to the she-cat warrior with a look of defeat. "I'm sorry, Rosefur. I didn't mean to end it so quickly..." With a sad sigh, he turned back to the medicine cat, his head drooped. "Honey might help a little..." he mumbled like a kit.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash]   Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash] EmptyWed 1 Mar 2017 - 10:10

Honeydrop blushed slightly at Rosefur's praise, which helped keep her fur from prickling in jealousy as he apologized to the she-cat for cutting shirt their intimate patrol. She's just his friend. His friend, that's all. Plus, why do you care? You shouldn't care! "Sorry, Swiftclaw," she apologized with as much sincerity as she could muster. "Looks like you'll just have to keep me and Puddlepaw company today. Rosefur is welcome to stay, of course." Why did I say that? Oh StarClan. The medicine cat bit her lip. "Though she has other places to be, I'm sure," she continued hurriedly, nodding to the young warrior with a half smile. She stood up, shaking out her honey-gold fur briskly. "I'll get that honey." She walked self-consciously, tail swaying, to where the last piece of dripping honeycomb sat on a large gray rock so it didn't get the sticky fluid all over her herbs, keeping an ear pricked for further conversation behind her.

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash]   Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash] EmptyFri 17 Mar 2017 - 21:43

Rosefur shrugged. "No worries Swiftclaw! Im sure we have helped out enough today. " She mewed even though they didn't really do anything. "Besides Im up for a little chat and relaxing a little in this cozy little den of yours." Rosefur purred glad she suggested that she could stay a little.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash]   Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash] EmptyMon 27 Mar 2017 - 12:13

Swiftclaw wasn't completely blind. For a second, he glanced between the two she-cats, wondering is something was up. They both didn't seem too terribly happy but the tension in the air disappeared as soon as it showed up when Honeydrop moved to get the honey and Rosefur mentioned that she could stay. "Thank you Honeydrop!" he purred. "You're the best!" Moving so that he was comfortable in his nest, he made sure to make some room for Rosefur. "If you want to stay, I made some room! Also thanks for uh... Thanks for staying back with me. I definitely promise to make this up to you!" He told her.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash]   Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash] EmptyMon 27 Mar 2017 - 23:27

The ginger she-cat chuckled, she had no idea why Swiftclaw was so upset about not finishing a patrol, it just meant that she was able to relax a little. Since Shadowclan was buzzing with new apprentices the warriors didn't have to hunt as much, also since leaf-bare was ending tasks for warriors became a lot easier. "No big deal, We could always go on one later." She settled down next to Swiftclaw when he made room for her. Rosefur glanced over towards Honeydrop, "So how have you been lately?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash]   Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash] Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh No!! [Closed - Crys and Ash]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: