Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Recommend You Step Back (Closed Border Fight)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

I Recommend You Step Back (Closed Border Fight) Empty
PostSubject: I Recommend You Step Back (Closed Border Fight)   I Recommend You Step Back (Closed Border Fight) EmptySat 18 Feb 2017 - 16:58

Leopardpaw pushed his way through the undergrowth at the tail end of a small patrol, including Maplecloud and his fellow apprentice Rockpaw; the small group were going to check the SkyClan border. The golden spotted apprentice padded along at the back, scenting the air cautiously. He had never spoken to the two other cats he was with; and was happy not to. The solitary tom just wanted to get this done quickly, so he could go back to camp and sleep.

Ever since his mentor's death sleep had been hard for him to come by. Nightmares plagued him in rest, and dark voices followed him during the day. His hazel eyes were bloodshot and tired, and his skills were paying the price. He hadn't gotten a good catch in days, and thus felt like he only deserved to take small portions.

Eyes downcast, he turned an ear to listen to his comrade's conversation.

(ThunderClan can post first, then SkyClan :D)

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: I Recommend You Step Back (Closed Border Fight)   I Recommend You Step Back (Closed Border Fight) EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 17:53

Maplecloud was enjoying the somewhat good day, patrolling with Leopardpaw and Rockpaw. Bein able to host patrols and such was much better than just going on them, in her opinion at least."Hey Leopardpaw, wanna try to catch some prey?" The tom just seemed so out of it today, like he had nothing to live for. She padded up to the young tom, hoping to spark a conversation. She opened her maw to speak, but then a whiff of another clan hit her nose."Do you smell that?" She came to an abrupt stop, sniffing the air once more.

"It kinda smells like," Then, she recognize it. Skyclan!"Thats Skyclan!" She looked to Rockpaw, making sure he was following behind the pair.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Recommend You Step Back (Closed Border Fight)   I Recommend You Step Back (Closed Border Fight) EmptyThu 23 Feb 2017 - 17:14

Rockpaw was shuffling around the undergrowth as they walked, his large nose to the ground as he sniffed for prey. One ear pointed towards the other two cats as he did his own thing a couple of tail-lengths back, so when Maplecloud called out Skyclan the young tom launched over with claws out. "Skyclan? Is it recent?" He asked with slight urgency, his tail lashing.
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: I Recommend You Step Back (Closed Border Fight)   I Recommend You Step Back (Closed Border Fight) EmptySat 25 Feb 2017 - 12:18

Leopardpaw jumped to attention at the suspicious scent of SkyClan, and instantly his claws were out. Eyes narrowed, he began to follow the scent towards the border, falling into step alongside his clanmates. Fur bristling, he let out a low hiss as they approached the border, and caught sight of a SkyClan patrol.

(SkyClan can post now :3)

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: I Recommend You Step Back (Closed Border Fight)   I Recommend You Step Back (Closed Border Fight) EmptySun 26 Feb 2017 - 17:37

Oceanlight was walking around the territories. She was looking for herbs. She looked up and smelled ThunderClan cats.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Recommend You Step Back (Closed Border Fight)   I Recommend You Step Back (Closed Border Fight) EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 10:29

OOC: Bvmp))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Recommend You Step Back (Closed Border Fight)   I Recommend You Step Back (Closed Border Fight) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Recommend You Step Back (Closed Border Fight)
Page 1 of 1