Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2

Go down 
+5
Bleu Haikyuu
Ash
Dimmeh
bunjamin
Sombra
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oak

Oak

Characters : // owltalon; tom // mosspaw; she // puddlepaw; she //
Clan/Rank : // {o} skyclan; naw // {m} riverclan; app // {p} shadowclan; mca //
Number of posts : 97

Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2   Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 2:01

Puddlepaw pricked her ears, shuffling closer to the small, handsome tom. He looked strangely bright, out of place, with his coloring. "Wha's your name?" she questioned, blue eyes bright and wide. The runt felt a familiar fear slice through her—without her sister, things felt strange—and she fluffed out her fur, standing straighter.

"Sorry," the young cat apologized quickly. "I'm just excited 'n I don't really know what to say. Who's Rabbitfoot?"

dylan thomas

Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2 - Page 2 Tumblr_n9lbxkv0OJ1r7z9auo1_500

owltalon // mosspaw // puddlepaw
skyclan newly appointed warrior - riverclan apprentice - shadowclan medicine apprentice
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2   Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 6:58

"Rabbitfoot was my apprentice, but she got her name a while ago." Oceanlight answered. She turned her head back and waited for the medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2   Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2 - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 8:24

Bouncepaw was clearly flummoxed by the fact that Puddlepaw didn't know who he was. The clinquant ginger-and-white tom then realized that they weren't back in RiverClan, and that he wasn't lionized here. "O-Oh," he said softly. "I'm Bou-Bouncepaw. Excuse my stutter; I was b-born like this." Bouncepaw hung his head with embarrassment, but then his glittering amber eyes looked back up. "Puddlepaw, right?" he asked. He knew her from Honeydrop's brief monographs of her.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6630

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2   Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2 - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017 - 3:23

"Rabbitfoot is the other SkyClan medicine cat," agreed Honeydrop. "ShadowClan is well, we've recovered from the sickness- mostly. I got a twisted paw, though, when I tried getting some catmint from Twolegplace." She moved the said paw gingerly.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2   Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2 - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017 - 3:28

Racing up the hill was Rabbitfoot, trying her best to keep up with Oceanlight. She had stumbled a distance back and has twisted her paw, but ultimately she was okay. After that, she just had to play catch up. Coming to the small gathering area out of breath, she finally stopped and sat down next to her mentor, breathing heavily although she tried her best to hide it. "S-Sorry everyone..." she muttered wearily. "I, uh... I tripped and couldn't... I couldn't catch up. I hope you weren't waiting on me?" She asked, her head down as she glanced at everyone already there. It seemed like she was the last one to make it. Her ears felt hot as they lay flat on her head, hoping that Honeydrop or Bouncepaw could offer some kind of reassurance to her tardiness.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2   Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2 - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017 - 3:31

Bouncepaw looked up at the clearly embarrassed Rabbitfoot, with warm, swart amber eyes. "It-It's fine," he said calmly. "I-I know how ya feel." Bouncepaw gave a supine laugh, which was as flimsy as his slight size, compared to the other felines' frames. He beckoned her politely to sit down, giving a small smile towards the she-cat. His ringed tail thumped against the cold ground.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2   Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2 - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017 - 3:43

Cloudstone chuckled at Rabbitfoot's entrance. "No, it's okay. We weren't waiting long." He looked to the other medicine cats, then to the horizon. The moon would outshine the setting sun soon. "Then, shall we go in?"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2   Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2 - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017 - 3:53

Bouncepaw nodded heedfully, keeping behind Cloudstone, and being grateful for the larger tom's protection. He peered over the black moggy's shoulder, seeing the yawning mouth of the cave. He swerved beside Cloudstone, his flashing ginger-and-white pelt neatly groomed. He nodded briskly to his mentor, who smelled strongly of various herbs. His coat was growing oily from anxiety, which peaked as he saw the abyss of the cave. He hoped there was something delightful at the end.

Back to top Go down
Oak

Oak

Characters : // owltalon; tom // mosspaw; she // puddlepaw; she //
Clan/Rank : // {o} skyclan; naw // {m} riverclan; app // {p} shadowclan; mca //
Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2   Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2 - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017 - 4:50

Puddlepaw nodded, ears pricking when Rabbitfoot did arrive. "Hi," she said, fur fluffed out as she gazed toward the older cat with wide lapis eyes. She glanced up at Honeydrop—asking her permission—before turning to gallop after Bouncepaw, grey fur seeming into blend into the night. She at least wanted to make one friend here. Didn't matter that his clan was so far from her's; Shadowclan was left all alone on one side of the Thunderpath, anyway.

"How many moons are you?" the young apprentice asked, trotting beside him as they neared the tunnel's gaping black mouth. Her ears flattened. The last time she'd come, it had been when she'd gotten her apprentice name, and slinking through the dark holes had not been the most pleasant experience. She enjoyed the tom's warmth, however—his stutter wasn't quite so bad, and she was positive he'd get over it later. It was comforting as they arrived.

Maybe I'll get a cool dream from Starclan!

dylan thomas

Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2 - Page 2 Tumblr_n9lbxkv0OJ1r7z9auo1_500

owltalon // mosspaw // puddlepaw
skyclan newly appointed warrior - riverclan apprentice - shadowclan medicine apprentice
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6630

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2   Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2 - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017 - 5:17

Honeydrop grinned as her friend finally appeared. "Don't worry, Rabbitfoot, it hasn't been that long at all," she reassured the young medicine cat. She gave a nod to Puddlepaw as her apprentice raced off into the caverns. "Don't go too far ahead," she called after the ShadowClan medicine cat apprentice's retreating form. Honeydrop started off at a slower walk alongside her best friend, not wanting to further injure her paw. "So, Rabbitfoot, how have you been?" the golden dappled she-cat asked as they made their way through the dark, winding tunnels.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2   Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2 - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017 - 5:50

Bouncepaw turned to Puddlepaw as she raced after him. He grinned sheepishly, then cocked his head at the small grey she-cat's question. "Oh," he said mindfully. "I-I-I am ni-nine moons ol-old." Bouncepaw hesitated, wondering why Puddlepaw asked. He shrugged, relinquishing his worry. He dove down into the cave, flicking his tail gleefully for Puddlepaw to follow him. Each step seemed colder than the last, and he heard a stentorian voice in his head: Bouncepaw! Isn't this cool? Your first journey! Bouncepaw skipped down.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2   Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2 - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017 - 17:21

Oceanlight smiled and headed down into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2   Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2 - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017 - 20:08

Sparkpaw followed the elder medicine cats down to the Moonstone, vaguely remembering the path from the night where she'd first received her medicine cat name. The caves no longer seemed foreign, more like a friend. "Still a bit damp, though," she commented, to nobody in particular. As she padded through the rocky cavern, she wondered exactly what StarClan was to tell her. An omen? A prophecy? Or would it just be a chat?

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2 - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2   Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2 - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017 - 23:49

((wow i'm super late on this

The tomcat turned towards Sparkpaw with a soft smile. "I've been faring well, and Newleaf seems to be approaching." he announced his friend. Mottleheart was finally stretching out of his stuffy den, which gave the medicine cat hope on his recovery. He greeted Puddlepaw with a mild spark in his solid yellow eyes. "I am Beetlepaw of WindClan. You are lucky to have a strong and experienced mentor like Honeydrop." he meowed, remembering Cindercloud with a pang of regret and longing for her warm scent and fluffy pelt. He followed the other cats down through the tunnel and to Mothermouth as soon as Rabbitfoot joined them. His whole body was shaking with excitement. This was his first time to dream alongside StarClan, and the overbearing responsability of bringing news to his Clan made his weary and proud at the same time.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2   Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Medicine Cat Meeting 18/2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2