Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rowan's corner of the site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

Rowan's corner of the site Empty
PostSubject: Rowan's corner of the site   Rowan's corner of the site EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 7:02 pm

So, this is basically where I'm going to be writing out a thing for one of my characters, Mottledjaw. This will be a different 'verse than the one on the site, so there will be different characters and all that jazz.
And going along with the whole 'ThunderClan can't leave well enough alone' thing, Mottled is 100% going to start out in ThunderClan. And since I pretty much came up with her while reading the first few chapters of Into the Wild, it'll play out similar to the first book, but I promise I'll throw some new plots in there as well ;)
I'll try to update this as often as I can for y'all. I would prefer if you didn't post on here since I'll be adding chapters at a time to this, so extra posts tend to break people away from the story if they're immersed in it, which is no fun for anyone ^^
Back to top Go down

Rowan's corner of the site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: