Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Looking for ThunderClan Parents

Go down 
+4
Dimmeh
Maple
bunjamin
Rowanoak's Vow
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

Looking for ThunderClan Parents - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for ThunderClan Parents   Looking for ThunderClan Parents - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Feb 2017 - 7:12

Ummm hey Cloverpool thought Sandpaw when he became a warrior was going to be jaysong's mate...

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Looking for ThunderClan Parents   Looking for ThunderClan Parents - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Feb 2017 - 10:45

No that's Stonepaw they have similar names tho lol

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Looking for ThunderClan Parents   Looking for ThunderClan Parents - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Feb 2017 - 11:13

Um actually I just checked to be sure it said Sandpaw soon to be Sandblaze but if your changing it to Stonepaw that's fine

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Looking for ThunderClan Parents   Looking for ThunderClan Parents - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 12:50

In response to Lotus, she's based on a character I've had for years, who's name is Mottledjaw. She really wouldn't feel like the same character if I changed the name or put her in a different clan, as they've always been Mottledjaw of ShadowClan or ThunderClan. And since I already have a SC cat, TC was really my only option, but someone else messaged to say they were bringing back one of their characters, so Mottledjaw will have to wait to join lmao

Looking for ThunderClan Parents - Page 2 2wwmQbtLooking for ThunderClan Parents - Page 2 Yn79RFdLooking for ThunderClan Parents - Page 2 5EN37bBLooking for ThunderClan Parents - Page 2 HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Looking for ThunderClan Parents   Looking for ThunderClan Parents - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 18:05

x.x I totally feel you. My cat Whisperingkit is an charrie I've had for a while usually named Ghostkit but someone was already using his name so I had to change it =P

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for ThunderClan Parents   Looking for ThunderClan Parents - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for ThunderClan Parents
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2