Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kits Born Into the Twisted Shade

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

Kits Born Into the Twisted Shade Empty
PostSubject: Kits Born Into the Twisted Shade   Kits Born Into the Twisted Shade EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 19:52

Twistedtail couldn't believe it.

She was pregnant.

She didn't know why. No, she did know why. It was that Shadowclan tom. Shadewillow. She hated him so much. She loved him so much. But all those feeling didn't matter. She just realized she was pregnant, and heavily. How could that pass under her nose without her realizing? She struggled out in front of her, cursing herself under her breath.

Twistedtail didn't realize where she was until she lied down. The Lone Stump, of course. Best to give birth to forbidden kits at the place that haunted her dreams, Heatherstripe's dead body flashing through her mind every time she passed by it. She could almost hear her voice chanting, Your fault, your price. But no. She couldn't let her nightmares take over her at the time she needed herself most.

Suddenly, an agonizing pain passed through her. She was kitting, but camp was too far away. She had to give birth here. Groaning as she collapsed at the spot where her beloved Heatherstripe died, she felt spasms go through her.

.:Time Skip:.

Twistedtail stared at the four kits in front of her. One of them was a beautiful light gray tabby. The runt was a little gray tabby, like the first, but with beautiful ginger splashes. 

Twistedtail touched her head to the first. "E-Echokit," she breathed, "... And H-Heatherkit." she shuddered as she passed the brave tabbie's name down to her last kit, but she forced her self to smile. "I-I love you al-all so much..."

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Kits Born Into the Twisted Shade Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Kits Born Into the Twisted Shade   Kits Born Into the Twisted Shade EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 21:58

As the she kit recieived her name she let out a mewl before she had started to suckle contently

Ooc sorry I was at work I just got off.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Kits Born Into the Twisted Shade   Kits Born Into the Twisted Shade EmptyWed 15 Feb 2017 - 12:42

As the small grey tabby heard his name, he mewled happily. He couldn't see, his eyes unopened, but instead shuffled closer to his mother. So many scents, noises, feelings, like the old ground beneath him. His thin pelt didn't do much to protect him so the newly-named Echokit huddled into his mother and sister to keep warm. Suckling gently, he felt himself grow warmer by the minute and let out another happy meow

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2199

PostSubject: Re: Kits Born Into the Twisted Shade   Kits Born Into the Twisted Shade EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 6:58

OOC: Does Spruce come in here???

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Kits Born Into the Twisted Shade Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kits Born Into the Twisted Shade   Kits Born Into the Twisted Shade EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 9:50

OOC: Yep

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kits Born Into the Twisted Shade   Kits Born Into the Twisted Shade EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 16:07

Sprucethorn was patrolling the Lone Stump border when he caught sight of a familiar cream pelt. "Twistedtail?" He mewed as he raced over. The Tom looked down at the two bundles that sat at her paws. They weren't his, they weren't any WindClan tom's and he knew it. Sprucethorn looked at Twistedtail coldly. "They're not from a WindClan tom. They look like me, but we're not mates... Twistedtail, who's kits are these?" Sprucethorn meowed shaking his head. Twistedtail wouldn't do this, she wouldn't. But he knew she had and as he stared disbelieving ly at the kits something seemed to clink in his mind. Shadewillow hadn't been lying. He really had become Twistedtail's mate. White hot anger surged through him, how could Shadewillow of let this happen to Twistedtail? Sprucethorn unsheathed his claws as he thought about the large ShadowClan tom. The chocolate cat looked down at Twistedtail. "You don't need to tell me actually, I already know. How could you though? I mean, Shadewillow? He's fromShadowClan! Don't you remember what they did to Squirrelpaw or me? Shadewillow attack me and that isn't even the first time I've been attacked my ShadowClan! Oh, Twistedtail... Why? All you've gained is a world of hurt and two beautiful kits that will be tortured for their heritage." He yowled at the sainted e she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kits Born Into the Twisted Shade   Kits Born Into the Twisted Shade EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 16:48

Twistedtail felt her throat close up as she heard Sprucethorn speak behind her. Choking back a sob, she turned around to face her kithood crush. "L-listen, please. I didn't m-mean it to go this way. I didn't even know I was pregnant! I saw him first, after He-Heatherstripe died, and I thought h-he would help me get back up after that. He seemed so... so charming. I quickly forgot what he did to our cl-clan, and I accidentally fell in love with him. But I thought it was just you know, those little apprentice-hood crushes all cats grow out of. But he k-kept on meeting me. And I just figured out this morning, and now... and now..." Twistedtail faltered as she got overwhelmed with shock and greif, "Just promise me you won't tell anyone. Please. You were always my true love. Not that Shadowclan junk. I always crushed on you the second we got apprenticed. And I know you love me too." Twistedtail stared into his eyes, pleading with them just by themselves. "Just please pr-promise me you would tell the clan you're their father. Just love them, or at the least pretend to. Please."

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kits Born Into the Twisted Shade   Kits Born Into the Twisted Shade EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 21:01

Sprucethorn couldn't do it. He stared into Twistedtail's eyes and then he found himself crying too. "I do love you. At first I thought I loved Spottedpaw, but she just left. I knew it was you after that, you always had my back." he sobbed. The chocolate brown cat lifted his head to look at the cat he loved. "I love you too, Twistedtail. I would do anything for you." Sprucethorn tore his tear stained gaze away from Twistedtail and turned to look down at her kits. "Don't worry, I won't tell. They're beautiful by the way." Sprucethorn purred. He stepped forward and gently nuzzled. "I promise I'll love our kits." Carefully Sprucethorn settled down beside her and began to clean his mate's pelt. "What are their names?" he asked.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Kits Born Into the Twisted Shade Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kits Born Into the Twisted Shade   Kits Born Into the Twisted Shade Empty

Back to top Go down

Kits Born Into the Twisted Shade
Page 1 of 1