Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is up! Please post in it or be square. Only people with announcements that explain that their absence will be spared Staff's wrath ;D
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Got a question? Ask a Staff Member, we're more than happy to help!

Share | 

We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambernose

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenpaw(LF), Cinderpaw( CF)(mia), Heatherpaw(HS), Tawnkit(TP)
Female
Number of posts : 821
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:00 am

So I was just sitting here when I had a small idea....and I need yalls opinion. I know since of recent activity involving evilness and death I was thinking what if one clan cat took notice and or heard of this and decided to build a hidden group that would be called the Covanant. That in a way was a secret group that I guess help certain clans in need or (if rpers character wants this) they can hunt down killers and kidnapped kitties. The group would consist of cats from each clan and even some routes so pretty much a vigilante heroism kinda group that stays in secret and meet every new moon or somthing.

Eventually they will announce their prescence at a gathering later on and at that gathering it'll be up to the clan leaders if they think the group should stay or disperse.

There is small ranks that are within the group but they are all important

Founder:Ambernose(of Shadowclan)(rped by me)

Covenant Leader often revered to just as his or her regular name: Ambernose(of shadowclan)

Co leader(deputy of sorts):Dawnsong(of Riverclan )(played by Belle)

Healers:
Oceanlight(of Skyclan)(played by Winterpaw)
Squirrelpaw of. Windclan(played by twisted)
Bat(rogue)(played by Leafy greens)
Pepper(rogue)(played by Leafy Greens)

Sentinels:
Jaysong(of Thunderclan Rped by me)
Aspentail of Riverclan(played by sombra)
Cloudpaw of Thunderclan(played by Cloverpool)
Open

Uncoverers:
Venompaw(of Shadowclan)(played by bunny)
Pinewhisker(of Thunderclan)(played by Bun Bun)
Maplecloud of Thunderclan(played by Maple)
Night(loner)(played by Winterpaw)
Open

Meaning behind the ranks:

Leader: decided the plan of action and is pretty much just the one to keep things in order and holds meetings

Co leader: does what the leader does when he or she can't make it to the group or is tied up with problems in their clan.

Healers:pretty much medicine cats or rouges who know herbs and are wanting to help but don't want to fight.

Sentinels: the main group of warriors willing to do what they can to being an end to the evil under Starclan a name.

Uncoverers are the ones who find out the this bits of info and loction needed also for those who don't want to fight but don't know herbs.

Rouges,loners, and cats of all clan allowed to join. Kits can't join until they are apprentices.

Form:

Name:
Clan:
Are you going to be activ:
What ranking:

Lichenfang(young warrior) ||||Ambernose(warrior)|||| Batpaw/song(mia)(apprentice)||||Cinderpaw(mia will return later on)(apprentice)||||Jaysong(senior warrior)||||Heatherpaw(apprentice)|||Tawnypaw(apprentice/liner with her father)

Last edited by Ambernose on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:03 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 327
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:30 am

Name: Venompaw
Clan: Shadowclan
Are you going to be activ: Yep, online every day
What ranking: Uncoverer

|Venompaw|                  |Lynxpaw|                    |Echokit|                      |Burntkit|                 |Flutteringkit|
                               |SC Apprentice|            |SC Apprentice|               |WC  Kit|                       |WC  Kit|                      |TC Kit|

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambernose

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenpaw(LF), Cinderpaw( CF)(mia), Heatherpaw(HS), Tawnkit(TP)
Female
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:39 am

I'll add her your welcome to add more than one of you would like.

Lichenfang(young warrior) ||||Ambernose(warrior)|||| Batpaw/song(mia)(apprentice)||||Cinderpaw(mia will return later on)(apprentice)||||Jaysong(senior warrior)||||Heatherpaw(apprentice)|||Tawnypaw(apprentice/liner with her father)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Winterpaw

Characters : [SH]Swiftheart of RiverClan,[N] Night of Rogues,[SS] Snowstorm of SkyClan, [OL] Oceanlight of SkyClan, [SB]Snakeblaze of ShadowClan
Female
Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1288
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, Rogue, SkyClan Senior Warrior, SkyClan Medicine Cat, ShadowClan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:58 am

Name: Oceanlight
Clan: SkyClan
Are you going to be activ: Yep, but on Thursdays, I'd get on about 12:30-ish
What ranking: Healer

Name: Night
Clan: Loner
Are you going to be activ: Yea
What ranking: Sentinel

Swiftheart|RiverClan|Young Warrior|#00ccff
Night|Rogue|Apprentice-Rogue|#9900ff
Oceanlight|SkyClan|Medicine Cat|#003399
Snakeblaze|ShadowClan|Newly Appointed Warrior|#ff6600
Echo that Strides Through | Tribe of Endless Skies | To-be | #66ccff

Loyalty To SkyClan
RiverClan MasterRace
EdgeClan Next MasterRace
Not In A Squad

Last edited by Winterpaw on Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Female
Virgo Number of posts : 221
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:02 am

Name: Dawnsong
Clan: Riverclan
Are you going to be active: I'm online every day, cuz I have no life.
What ranking: I'd love the co leader position if possible!

Yay plot for dawn!

Dawnsong ~ She-cat ~ Riverclan ~ Young warrior
Hollowfang ~ Tom ~ Windclan ~ Young Warrior
ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bun Bun

Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 1726

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:13 am

Name: Pinewhisker
Clan: TC
Are you going to be active: YEPPPP
What ranking: Co Leader/ if not, then Uncoverer

Piney is a sad bag of fur, might as well get him in a plot

Smokeface - RiverClan Experienced Warrior
Beetlewing - WindClan Medicine Cat
Cherrymist - SkyClan Warrior
Spiderkit - ShadowClan Kit
Siegfried - Kittypet

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambernose

Female

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:19 am

Accepted adding all of yall

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedpaw (T), Squirrellpaw (S), Dianne (D), Pigeonkit (P)
Female
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 567
Clan/Rank : (T) Windclan apprentice, (S) Windclan apprentice (D) Hunters Of Artemis

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:05 pm

I need to do something with Squirrelpaw that's more than mauling her

Name: Squirrelpaw (Just so you know is warrior aged)
Clan: Windclan
Are you going to be active: I get on every day for 10000 hours
What ranking: Healer, she knows lots from experience about fighting for something good, but has seen enough of fighting, and knows from her days stuck in the medicine cat's den about herbs.

You can decide whether you want Squirrelpaw or..

Name: Jazz
Clan: Loner
Are you going to be activ: Yep
What ranking: Sentinel

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambernose

Female

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:20 pm

They can both be in it :)

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maple

Characters : Maplecloud{M}, Willowwhisker{W}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{S}, Gustpuddle {G}, *Fernpaw, *Sparrowpaw
Male
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 1080
Clan/Rank : Windclan warriors {G, W, S}, Shadowclan NAW {B}, Thunderclan NAW {M}

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:36 pm

Name: Maplecloud
Clan: Thunderclan
Are you going to be active: You know it~
What ranking: Uncoverers

count your friends instead of your foes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlowerSpeckle

Characters : FlowerSpeckle
Female
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 6
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:36 pm

hello :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlowerSpeckle

Characters : FlowerSpeckle
Female
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 6
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:37 pm

*random thunder clan warrior*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daddy Derrek

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkpaw(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:53 pm

Name: Pepper
Clan: no
Are you going to be activ: duh
What ranking Healer

Name: Bat
Clan: no
Are you going to be activ: yees
What ranking: Healer

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ambernose

Female

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:00 pm

I'll add them

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sombra
E S S E N C E

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Female
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2017
Clan/Rank : not dead

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:58 am

Name: Aspentail
Clan: RiverClan
Are you going to be active?: hell yeah
What ranking: Sentiels

tawnystorm ~ pinepaw ~ sparkflower ~ aspentail ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~  shadowclan apprentice ~ thunderclan meddie ~ riverclan  warrior ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://idrisanex.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)   

Back to top Go down

We Do What We Must(Open Plotting Thread)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: