Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Gentle Softly Sung Song Returns(plotting help needed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StillFlower

StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 154

The Gentle Softly Sung Song Returns(plotting help needed) Empty
PostSubject: The Gentle Softly Sung Song Returns(plotting help needed)   The Gentle Softly Sung Song Returns(plotting help needed) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 7:46

So I have been thinking since I had returned to the site I wanted to reincarnate or bring back Softsong as a kit because to be honest she would probably be old as dirt by now I think. So I was thinks if I was to bring her back I want to bring her back in a big way so I need help coming up with a good plot to bring her in. If any of you were here in the time I rped Softsong you know she was often rped and I loved to roleplay her. So I need help. I was her to have Skyclan origins but she'll be in Thunderclan kinda so help me please with a big way to have her come back.

Stillpaw  of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Softly Sung Song Returns(plotting help needed)   The Gentle Softly Sung Song Returns(plotting help needed) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 17:34

Well, I didn't know her when she was alive (I just got here recently) but maybe she could be a kit of a forbidden relationship BUT it's sort of a 4-5 way forbidden relationship. If you know EmberxpinexSleet plot where Ember mates with both, but each of their kits were born in the same litter. Well, like that only her parents are motherxfatherxfatherxfatherxfather (basically she has a litter but each kit is from a different father) and Softsong is one of the kits. But idk it's 1am so I'm not sure I'm even speaking English any more so yeah sorry if this is rubbish/makes no sense

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Softly Sung Song Returns(plotting help needed)   The Gentle Softly Sung Song Returns(plotting help needed) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 21:34

Well if you didn't care how long it would take for her to be born then my kit Whisperingkit (who is going to be born rouge and left in Skyclan to be adopted) could have a relationship with a thunderclan she-cat after he's found out about his origin. The she-cat could become pregnant and because she doesn't want her clan to realize the kit's father isn't her best friend like they think it is she births the kit in the woods and sends it to grow up in Skyclan.
When the kit is almost apprentice aged or hasn't been an apprentice for very long yet Whisperingkit and his mate, who have continued to meet up, decide that they don't want their daughter growing up thinking she was just some strangers kit so Whisperingkit confesses to his leader and leaves Skyclan with his daughter.
Then it would be up to the Thunderclap leader what happened to Whisperingkit but your reincarnated cat could join Thunderclap. Just an idea. o.o

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Softly Sung Song Returns(plotting help needed)   The Gentle Softly Sung Song Returns(plotting help needed) EmptyWed 15 Feb 2017 - 18:25

Well Lostsoullbleed I rather start her now but that sounds like a good idea I'd rather not wait sorry.

And Bunny I kinda like the idea but who are the fathers. Cause if I do choose to go with it I want her to have some similarities to the parent so...

Stillpaw  of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Softly Sung Song Returns(plotting help needed)   The Gentle Softly Sung Song Returns(plotting help needed) EmptySat 25 Feb 2017 - 14:02

I ONLY JUST SAW THIS I'M SO SORRY I'M AWFUL

Well it's just a case of finding at least one Skyclan tom OR thunderrclan tom with the mother in Skyclan, who's pelt color matches hers. It sounds kinda hard tbh, but you could probably find people if you made it an official plot idea.

Let's say the mother is Thunderclan, one father could be Skyclan, one Shadowclan, one Windclan and one Riverclan. Or the mother could be SKC and one of the fathers is TC. I feel like her mother having kits with one cat of every clan sounds like a big way to bring her back

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gentle Softly Sung Song Returns(plotting help needed)   The Gentle Softly Sung Song Returns(plotting help needed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gentle Softly Sung Song Returns(plotting help needed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: