Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN

Go down 
+4
Seer
Dimmeh
Winterpaw
Ash
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN   Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 20:18

Breezewhisker let out a hiss of surprise as his mouse-brained younger sister leapt onto his back, trying futilely to bring him down to the ground, to harm him with both claws and words. She failed on both counts. "Crowstar has already hurt me more than you seem to understand. I've already been disowned, if he even remembers I'm his son." He shook off the young she-cat as best she could, though she still remained clinging onto his back.

The gray tabby tom gave Addergaze a glance of disdain as she continued attempting to pass off the injustices Rippedsky had committed as him blaming a cat who had nothing to do with it. StarClan, how were these cats so blind? Rolling his yellow eyes at her kit-like stupidity, he deigned to try and stop her foolishness once more. "Speaking of having brains, whatever happened between your parents that you weren't born with any? Maybe that's why all you can add to this debate are petty, childish insults and a continuous misunderstanding of the situation. Your arguments are baseless and invalid, and I advise you to at least pretend to have a brain so your family doesn't realize your inherent stupidity and- StarClan forbid!- disown you." He brushed off her frantic accusations coolly, like water off of a duck's back.

He snorted at Pansypaw's holier-than-thou chastising. " Some cat you are to think you know better than me, Pansypaw; I'm sure you are the leading authority on exactly how SkyClan works and what is wrong or right for all of us." The warrior's voice dripped with sarcasm. "This isn't 'some mouse-brained grudge,' this is a serious issue about how Rippedsky tore apart my already broken family and played a large part in the death if Antdrop. What's 'out of control' is the way that this WindClan tom just waltzed into our territory one day and immediately played himself up to be the hero, the protagonist of a dramatic story with a difficult life. SkyClan can never be strong and united if its leader doesn't know the difference between family, friends and enemies!"

He shook his head at Rippedsky's lame, faulty arguments. "'Attack a Clanmate,' huh? Well, you can get that out of your head right now, because you aren't a true SkyClan cat. You aren't my Clanmate, you aren't their Clanmate, and you're not one of us, no matter how hard you try. You will never be part of SkyClan." Before he could say any more, Eagleheart showed up. A tiny smile touched Breezewhisker's face. Finally, another one of the cats who sees through Rippedsky's flimsy charade. He nodded towards the tom. "I decided to finally confront this WindClan cat about what he's done to this Clan and my family, and this bunch of mouse-brained apprentices got involved." He flicked his tail at Lilypaw, Pansypaw and Addergaze.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN   Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 20:58

Snowstorm unsheathed her claws in frustration. "Stop it, Breezewhisker! Just because Crowstar is caring for someone and someone else died, doesn't mean you can break the code like this!" she yowled. She leaped in front of him. "You know nothing about authority. Since when were you made leader and can win the hearts and minds of everyone?" she growled. "Oh boo-hoo. Someone died. So what! Cats die every day. Instead of throwing your little kit tantrum about it and blaming the new one, how about accepting that he's gone and move on!" she snarled. She wasn't afraid of him one bit. If he turned on her, she'd easily fix that. She knew that Antdrop was her son and died, but after all the deaths she went through, it was pretty much numb to her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN   Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 22:27

Rippedsky shook his head sadly as Breezewhisker spoke once more. It was almost pathetic to see the grey tom try and counter every argument verbally. He could understand the tom's hurt and anger with everything that had happened, but this was no way to handle it. His ears flattened further when Eagleheart joined them. The muscular Skyclan warrior had hated him from the moment he stepped into camp. It had been Eagleheart who was the first to threaten him. Even though Rippedsky had found out, and kept, the secret of his cross-clan kits, the hatred had never dissipated.

"Where I was born does not at all define who I am. I decide who I am. And because Crowstar accepted me in the clan, this place has become my home. I am Skyclan in all ways except blood. It took me a long time to come to terms with that, but this is a good group of cats. Skyclan is more family to me than Windclan ever was," Rippedsky said more than he intended. He did not want to turn this into a rant, but it was true. After so long, he had become comfortable in his new home. A couple of hate-filled cats were not going to change that. The tom ignored Eagleheart's question. This whole thing was just Breezewhisker's issue. They didn't need every cat involved in it.

"He's not our clanmate. He is not even Skyclan!" Eagleheart snarled back at Addergaze, fixing her with blazing eyes. This was always a topic that got him fired up. Since the beginning, Eagleheart had never agreed with Crowstar's decision to let in cats from other clans. Rippedsky was the one that always bothered him. The Skyclan leader had accepted him no problem, made him a warrior and even let him train up Skyclan cat. While the brown and white tabby would never say it out loud, he recognized Rippedsky's talent and addition to the clan, but that still did not make it okay. Before turning to Breezewhisker, he added a quick hiss to Addergaze, "We will talk about this later."

"It's about time something was done," He muttered darkly to Breezewhisker, unsheathing his long claws.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN   Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 23:02

Cherrymist fur bristled as the commotion started. Her eyes flared with fury, even if she couldn't see, but her oaws were swift to take her by Rippedsky's side. She bared her fangs besides the black and white tomcat. She couldn't stand to watch those cats rip their ears off, but most of all, she couldn't stand to see Rippedsky take Breezewhisker's blow without a comeback. The blind warrior posed herself in front of her mate. Her belly was swollen from expecting kits with him, bt nothing mattered. Maybe this would stop this fight. She would do all that it took to save the former WindClan warrior.

"Stop it, all of you! Is this what SkyClan is going to become? For how long do you think we will survive against the other Clans if we break fights every moment between eachother and drive our warriors off? Tell me, Breezewhisker, why do you think Rippedsky came to SkyClan? And Webtail with Lightningstrike? Because they knew we were desperate? No, because they knew we would give them a home! In this Clan, blood is nothing, because we are all warriors of SkyClan, no matter the origins!" she spat to her uncle, fur bristling as he was ready to take a blow. She could scent the outrage on Vipertail, Eagleheart and Breezewhisker, but he was going to stand and fight all of them until her last drop. "Rippedsky saved my sister and apprentice! Would you all have been more pleased with him if he were back in SkyCkan and she would have died? He was by my side when Tigerblaze drowmed and maybe, if it weren't for him, I would have throw myself in the creek as well." she challenged, lashing her tail, chin high.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN   Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 23:10

Lilypaw gave a hiss as Eagleheart entered the picture, the yowling and fighting making her feel all the more over-whelmed, though she was guilty of this as well. Pushing off Breezewhisker her eyes shifted between Breezewhisker, Eagleheart, and Viperfang panic making her giddy. She was the only one defending Rippedsky with teeth and claws! The young apprentice was running out of ideas, fear circuiting her head.

"C'mon you all, stop this. Blood shouldn't be spilled in camp! It's our home, where memories should be happy!" Lilypaw had to find some approach to stop this, Crowstar could but with him nowhere to be seen she and the others that weren't trying to rip Rippedsky apart would have to stall. Lilypaw gulped as she saw her mentors long claws unsheathe, her heart trying to leap out of her throat.

Was it worth it? Probably not, but Rippedsky was a clanmate. Lilypaw on shuddering legs stepped in front of Rippedsky, pupils shrinking as she stared at all of them equally. "Stop this ri-right now! I-I won't let you spill anymore blood Breezewhisker! If you strike this tom behind me once more y-you will be spilling blood of your kin! Eagleheart, you will be spilling blood of a friend! Viperfang, you as well would be spilling kins blood!" Lilypaw's hackles raised, fluffy tail lashed as she quivered with fear.

But alas, Cherrymist came along, the blind queen giving her hope as she stood beside her, or she beside her. "Cherrymist... you shouldn't you're expecting!" The she-cat pleaded she didn't want the queen to be caught in the stresses of this! Lilypaw would much rather be alone for this than to have a queens blood spilled.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN   Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 11:31

Snowstorm glared at Breezewhisker, walking by him and stood beside Lilypaw. Her gaze, even if she had one eye, matched Breezewhisker, Vipertail, and Eagleheart's. "Attack him again, I could take you all on. Don't forget; I am stronger than all of you." she growled. There was no hint of fear in her, cause she wasn't afraid. She sat down, and slowly licked her paw, which was meant as a threat.

Oceanlight was sorting herbs. She soon heard noises and walked out. Her eyes widened to see injured Rippedsky, Breezewhisker, Viperfang, and Eagleheart, and some cats seperating the two.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN   Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 12:21

Breezewhisker's heart shattered a little more as Snowstorm, his father's first mate, denounced the death of her own son as unimportant. "I knew it. I knew you didn't care for him- just like your former mate doesn't care for me." He turned back to all the cats in the gathering crowd. "You claim that this WindClan rat is your Clanmate and that attacking a Clanmate is against the code, and yet you attack me? Am I not considered your Clanmate, though I am the son of the leader himself? Your priorities are severely skewed."

The gray tabby tom looked back at Cherrymist, who had opposed Rippedsky at first but now that he was Crowstar's favorite tom, became his mate.  Lilypaw, who honestly had no idea what she was doing. Snowstorm, the crazy old she-cat who didn't feel grief for her own son. Rippedsky, the cat who was the cause of all his problems. The tom probably felt justified now that his stupidly, blindly devoted friends were attempting to defend him. Breezewhisker knew that he could keep arguing, continue to refute their inane quarreling, but he had realized he was making no headway. These cats, his own Clanmates, had forgotten who was friend or foe, forgotten about Antdrop, forgotten how to be SkyClan cats. There... There was nothing left for him here.

Breezewhisker licked his mate Fawnsplash on the cheek, and touched his nose to Vipertail's. He would miss them. He turned back to the cats he used to call his Clanmates, the ones that would choose a cross-Clan traitor over their own Clanmate, their own kin even. "I could fight you," he meowed slowly. "I could strike you down right now. I could move past you and continue to fight with Rippedsky. But I see there is nothing more I can do for you. There is no reasoning with you. If you want to choose a WindClan coward over your own Clanmate, fine. See how well you do without me. See how 'united' SkyClan will become with you all fawning over this cross-Clan traitor. I had hoped it wouldn't come to this, but I no longer have any choice. I can no longer stand and watch as SkyClan unravels and sinks any lower into the dust, becomes a ragtag band of rogues and kittypet cowards. You had your chance, but you lost it. I can't live like this anymore."

He glared at Rippedsky one last time. "Don't think this is over, WindClanner. I will neither forgive nor forget what you've done to my family. I will be back, make no mistake. When you've grown fat and complacent, when you've forgotten the danger, when you least expect it, I will return and strike from the shadows. Then, finally, SkyClan will be free. You'd better watch your pawsteps, because you will never be safe in this forest as long as I live." He spat contemptuously in Rippedsky's face, then turned and walked out of the forest. I'm sorry, Fawnsplash, Vipertail. I'm sorry, Gingerpaw. I'm sorry, Antdrop, I tried. But I will return someday. Mark my words, I will destroy the tom who tore my life apart.

Breezewhisker has gone missing.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Tue 14 Feb 2017 - 18:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN   Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 12:39

Snowstorm scoffed. It was obvious he didn't know how many close ones died, and she didn't try to kill anyone because of it. She got up and walked to the fresh kill pile.

Oceanlight let out a relieved sigh. She walked over to Rippedsky and nudged him onto his feet. "Come on. I'll tend to those wounds." 
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN   Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 13:58

Vipertail glared at Rippedsky, but didn't speak up against Addergaze or Pansypaw. Rage boiled in her veins at Addergaze's opposition to Eagleheart, as he was at least another cat that had any sense, and didn't pine over that simpering cross-clan traitor. She purred to her father as he touched noses with her, supposing it was an act of gratitude for her support. Who wouldn't support their own kin? wondered Vipertail, almost daring to glance at Pansypaw. She saw Breezewhisker speak boldly to his Clanmates with admirable passion, and each word was completely true. After that, he turned away, but instead vanished into the forestry instead of staying... where was he going? Maybe he just needs fresh air. She stood close by Fawnsplash, exchanging an awkward glance with her mother. Vipertail slunk back into her den, peering out with rage-fuelled, viridescent eyes. They all supported that WindClan bastard.

Breezewhisker was gone.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN   Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 17:50

"You don't have to do this, Breeze-" Rippedsky began to say as Breezewhisker began to say his goodbyes to some of the other Skyclan cats, but he stopped realizing that he couldn't stop him. The white and black tom had shouldered forwards to be next to his mate. He appreciated her dedication, but it made him uncomfortable to let his expecting mate face such a hostile cat. As Breezewhisker tossed back one final threat back, Rippedsky moved closer to Cherrymist. I'll never forget, Breezewhisker. I will not let you take me away from my clan. My mate. My kits. The warrior vowed silently to himself.

"Thank you, all of you. I'm sorry to bring this trouble upon the clan... we have lost a good warrior today," His eyes shined with sadness and exhaustion as he dipped his head to each of the assembled cats standing around him. It meant a lot to see his clanmates stand up for him, but he felt bad that it was necessary. His tail curled protectively around Cherrymist, but he didn't say anything to her. There wasn't much he could say or do now. Before he could walk off with medicine cat, Eagleheart broke in.

Eagleheart's eyes widened as he watched Breezewhisker leave. Shock turned into utter fury. Instead of directing it at Rippedsky's supporters he glared directly at the black and white tom. His claws unsheathed and he launched himself forward with a roar, soaring over the other cats and bowling him down, "You cost us one of our warriors!" Out of anger he slashed once more at the already injured tom's face, leaving deep clawmarks.

"I will never accept you as one of us," He snarled quickly before stalking away to the warrior's den. Eagleheart didn't want to deal with the reactions of the assembled cats, nor did he want to actually kill Rippedsky. Yet. Lilypaw and Addergaze would have to wait for later.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN   Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 18:02

Vipertail stepped forwards. "Eagleheart," she mumbled, "I don't agree with what Rippedsky has to say, but enough violence is enough. My word is not law, but..." she trailed off, frowning as she remembered how ruthless she had been that one day at Fourtrees. But she was Viperpaw! Eagleheart wasn't an apprentice. She stayed rooted to the spot as Eagleheart stalked back to the warriors' den, wondering if he even heard her.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN   Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Feb 2017 - 0:48

Cherrymist's whole body tensed as the scent of Breezewhisker moved away, with his last words a threat to her mate. She relaxed when Rippesky moved closer, but her body was exhausted from the stress. She desperately needed to go and lay down. The she-cat's eyes, pained with regret and confusion, turned away from the scene as she trailed off to the medicine cat's den. She desperately needed some sleep after all of the stress, and she was feeling... afraid. "Come on, Rippedsky. Let Eagleheart say whatever he pleases." she murmured to him, vanishing inside the den.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN   Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Feb 2017 - 18:24

Fawnsplash watched on with growing frustration at her clanmates. She didn't understand how someone could ditch their clanmate for a tom who left his clan because he didn't agree with his leader. Her tail lashed angrily, but she kept quiet. That was until Breezewhisker began to leave. At first she didn't realize and when he licked her cheek, she returned it with love in her eyes. But it soon turned to realization and then into sadness as the tom she loved, the father of her kits, began to walk out of their lives. She glanced at her daughter to see how she was taking all this before looking back at her mate. "Breezewhisker.." She meowed, starting to go after him, but she stopped. No matter how much it pained her and broke her heart, she knew she had to let him go. Just for now. She knew he needed this time to take a breather, even if it may take longer than she liked. He would be back. Right? He wasn't leaving her like so many others had, right? Of course not. He loves you. He'll be back. She scolded herself internally for even thinking that Breezewhisker would abandon her and their children. With a sad sigh, eyes clouded in pain, she padded into the warriors den and curled up in her nest.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN - Page 2 Sign_s13
Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN - Page 2 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN   Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Showdown (Breeze vs Ripped) OPEN
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2