Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 11:39

Ashstar leapt onto the Tallrock, shaking a chill out of her gray fur. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" she yowled.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 12:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 12:38

T.T you wrote her warrior name already lol))

Jaypaw poked her head out of the apprentices' den, awoken by the call of the Clan's leader. She flicked her tail curiously as she bounded up to a place amongst the Gathering cats, her fur tingling with a sense of excitement. She was hoping this would be her ceremony. She had waited a long time for it to happen, but maybe it was just an apprentice ceremony for some younger kits. She spotted her close friend, Beetlepaw, bouding out of his den with an excited tail twitch, but he said nothing more as he took his own place near the Tallrock. Jaypaw mused over his unusual attitude, but her attention was soon back on Ashstar, her eyes following the she-cat expectantly.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 12:57

Ashstar looked down at the apprentice. "Jaypaw, please step forwards." Once the she-cat did, she continued. "I, Ashstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Jaypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 13:19

JAypaw's jaws parted in wonder as the leader started speaking the ancient words spoken by so many leaders before her. "I-I do." she flustered, nervous. Beetlepaw gave her a sympathetic look from somewhere, but she did not catch it, eyes locked with Ashstar's.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 13:37

Ashstar nodded. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Jaypaw, from this moment you will be known as Jayfall. StarClan honors your determination and intuitiveness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan." The leader leapt down and rested her muzzle on top of the new warrior's head.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 23:10

Jaypaw's heart pounded hard in her chest as she closed her eyes, recieving the light touch of the leader on her forehead. When she looked around, she noticed Beetlepaw give her a small smile before leaving to his den. The gray she-cat felt the unspoken words between them, but said nothing more as she was surrounded by Clanmates.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Jaypaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1