Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Check Yes or No~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

Check Yes or No~ Empty
PostSubject: Check Yes or No~   Check Yes or No~ EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 14:09

Gustpuddle sat in the middle of camp, watching as the sun was setting beyond the horizon. She wished deep inside that she had someone to watch with, so she sat and waited, hoping someone would come and talk to her.

OOC) I just happened to be listening to this while making this!
George Strait - Check Yes Or No - YouTube
Its legit!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior
Virgo Number of posts : 220

Check Yes or No~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Yes or No~   Check Yes or No~ EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 14:20

Hollowpaw was in a good mood today - most likely because his assessment would be any day, and the sleek tom couldn't wait. He'd trained extra hard over the last few moons, and perhaps it would pay off. The apprentice padded through the camp, until he noticed the familiar figure of Gustpuddle a little way away. He hesitated, remembering what he planned to do. He knew he wanted to do it.... but how? What was the right way to approach a beautiful she-cat such as Gustpuddle? The two had become friends over the last moon or so, and, being to stubborn guy he was, it was difficult to accept the feelings that had grown inside him.

He took in a shaky breath and headed closer, sitting beside Gustpuddle. She seemed lonely, and the handsome tom wanted to... help? "Hey," he greeted, turning his head to look at the new warrior. "Congrats on becoming a warrior.... you got such a great name."

Ooc: Ooooh

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

Check Yes or No~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Yes or No~   Check Yes or No~ EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 17:13

"Well, I bet yours will be even better!" The bubbly she-cat inched closer to the larger tom, feeling his warmth against the leaf-bare snow. She got just close enough for their pelts to touch slightly, and she shivered when they did. She had to admit, he was a rather handsome tom, but she knew he would never look at her the same if she told him that.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Check Yes or No~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Yes or No~   Check Yes or No~ EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 23:30

"Nah, they're probably gonna call me Hollowtoes or something like that," the tom chuckled softly and gazed at Gustpuddle. For a moment he just studied her features, before looking back at the camp around them. It was yet another chilly day and the apprentice could feel the frosty breeze sweep through his pelt.

"Hey....." He murmered, eyes not moving from the camp. He felt a tingle as the two cats pelts brushed and it made him continue. "Gustpuddle?"

ALL MY CAT INFO

Last edited by BelleBlueWolf on Tue 14 Feb 2017 - 7:33; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

Check Yes or No~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Yes or No~   Check Yes or No~ EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 15:57

"Yes, Hollowpaw?" The she-cat hoped she hadn't done anything wrong, as his tone was pretty serious. She tried to look him in the eyes, hoping he would follow up by looking into hers. She much preferred to look into other cats eyes, when speaking to them, but he seemed... nervous. WAIT! Is he gonna do what I think he is gonna do?! She tried to keep her excitement inside of her, as she did. She wished that Quailfeather was there, she would definitely know what's going on! 

She kept her eyes focused on Hollowpaw's, not daring to look away, not now.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

Check Yes or No~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Yes or No~   Check Yes or No~ EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 16:08

Quailfeather walked into camp from a patrol, a plump rabbit in her jaws. She dropped it in the fresh-kill pile, then turned around to see Gustpuddle and Hollowpaw. Wait... What was happening there? She walked up and stood supportively by her sister, piercing blue eyes staring at the tom opposite them. Her gray speckled tail swished slowly from side to side, and her face was stone-hard, deliberately threatening.

If Gustpuddle wanted nothing to do with this tom, Quailfeather could take care of it easily.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Check Yes or No~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Yes or No~   Check Yes or No~ EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 0:07

Hollowpaw had been about to reply when Quailfeather came along, standing next to her sister protectively. The warrior-sized apprentice gave an awkward flick of his tail and let out a small sigh. He had not met Quailfeather yet, not properly, but it didn't seem like she was going to leave. So he shook his pelt and looked straight at Gustpuddle, right into her mesmerising eyes. "Uh... I... um..."

He coughed and tried again, fixing his gaze on the she cat on front of him. "I want you to be my mate, Gustpuddle. I... I mean.. will you?" The tom felt his pelt heating up as he awaited the warrior's reply.

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

Check Yes or No~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Yes or No~   Check Yes or No~ EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 4:36

"Oh Hollowpaw...Yes, I will be your mate." With a dazed look in her eyes she leaned her head into his fluffy fur, taking in the scent of the larger Tom. To her the Tom felt like her whole world, and she didn't ever want to let him go. Looking back to Quailfeather, Gustpuddle had a wide grin on her face, her green eyes glittering underneath Silverpelt. "Quailfeather, this is my mate, Hollowpaw." She rested her head on Hollowpaw shoulder gently, closing her eyes and dreaming of the future.

Mobile)
And it just happens to be Valentine's day <3

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Check Yes or No~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check Yes or No~   Check Yes or No~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Check Yes or No~
Page 1 of 1