Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Lot Can Change (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6661

A Lot Can Change (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: A Lot Can Change (Closed)   A Lot Can Change (Closed) EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 12:36

Eagleheart's tail lashed impatiently as his eyes scanned the clearing for Addergaze. It had not been long at all since the she-cat had received her warrior name and the tom was eager to get back out into the forest with her again. When she had been an apprentice, they had practiced fighting together. It kept him in practice and, despite being younger and smaller, she posed a challenge to the muscular warrior.

When he finally caught sight of her coat, he padded over slowly, not wanting to appear to eager. Him and the spirited she-cat were always making jabs at each other and he didn't want her to think he enjoyed her presence. Once he was close enough he meowed deeply, "So, ready for round two?" His claws flexed into the hard earth, "Or are you going to end up backing out?" Eagleheart's eyes glinted with challenge.

A Lot Can Change (Closed) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3263

PostSubject: Re: A Lot Can Change (Closed)   A Lot Can Change (Closed) EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 13:13

Addergaze's head snapped up at Eagleheart's words, a frown tugging at her lips as she listened to the older tom speak. Why was he always in such a hurry to lose? She had nearly beaten him while still a new apprentice, so what did he anticipate to happen now? "The same thing that happened last time I supposed- I'll give him a run for his money and then he'll call it off. And then I'll out hunt him." She reflected, eyes narrowing slightly as she studied the older cat. "The only cat who backs out of challenges is you if I recall correctly- having to call the match to a halt cause your poor old bones couldn't handle a bit of kits play." She retorted, glaring back at Eagleheart as she titled her chin up. "But if you're in such a hurry to learn how to fight Eaglepaw, then I can definitely show you how a real warrior does so." She finished, smirking slightly as she referred to the tom as a 'paw'.

A Lot Can Change (Closed) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Lot Can Change (Closed)   A Lot Can Change (Closed) EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 13:25

Eagleheart growled lightly, narrowing his eyes at her remark. I'll show her. If it were any other cat, he would have instantly put them in their place and made sure they knew not to talk to him that way. But Addergaze was different. There was no hope for changing her quick wit and sharp-tongue. He had given up on expecting her to respect him long ago. It still constantly aggravated him to have a cat that spoke to him the way she did, but he couldn't do anything about it. And she had even started his own daughter in on it too. She-cats were going to be the end of him. Specifically, Addergaze.

He held himself back from trying to lash out with some poor retort and instead turned to stalk towards the camp entrance. Over his should he called back casually, "We'll see how you feel once I've got you pinned down, Adderpaw."

While the comment could have come out as a dumb remark, he said it so easily that it was as if he'd forgotten she'd just been made a warrior, or simply refused to recognize her warrior name. Not waiting to see how she reacted, Eagleheart headed into the forest. His muscles rippled under a recently groomed pelt, and the hard forest earth under his paws almost made him want to purr. The warrior loved being out in the forest. He always felt so powerful when exhausting himself by sprinting or climbing. However, this time it would be when fighting. His eyes gleamed at the prospect.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Lot Can Change (Closed)   A Lot Can Change (Closed) EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 15:56

Addergaze rolled her eyes at Eagleheart's slip up, eyes narrowing mutinously as he slipped away before she could call him out on it. Stalking after the tom, she followed him as they trekked further from camp and deeper into the cold, frost-bitten forest, paws crunching loudly on the cold, brittle earth. Despite how cold the air currently seemed, the scent of new growth was heavy in the air and so was birdsong, and the fact that Leaf-Bare was finally relaxing its hold on the forest made her relieved- it had been much to long since she had actually eaten anything with meat on its bone! "Well old man," She drawled, halting a short distance away from Eagleheart, "I guess it's only fair that I allow the elder to have the first hit, that way you can go down knowing you at least got one hit in! " She continued, flexing her powerful shoulders as she continued to prod at Eagleheart- knowing that pressing on the tender subject of age always riled him up. Grinning smugly at the older Warrior, she flashed her teeth arrogantly as she lashed her tail. "Do yourself a favor this time and don't hold back, what I've already seen of your fighting skills is disappointing enough without you trying to sensor them." She laughed a little at her own words, recalling the first time they had trained together.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Lot Can Change (Closed)   A Lot Can Change (Closed) EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 21:05

A growl rumbled in Eagleheart's throat and he dove into the cover of some bushes. Coming out on the other side, he saw a patch of snow. Most of it had started melting due to leafbare slipping away, but former snowdrifts still clung to the ground. The muscular warrior dove into the snow, letting it coat his fur and dull his scent. This way, he could use the undergrowth to his advantage and disappear at any point during their skirmish. Before Addergaze could break through after him, he hauled himself up the nearest tree. What he lacked him lithe speed, he made up for by using his abnormally strong frame to throw himself upwards quickly.

I'm not making things easy for her this time, He thought to himself as he reached one of the lower branches of the tree. The tom didn't need all that much height, just one where other trees were at so he could leap in between the trees. Addergaze had offered him the first move, so he was taking advantage of it. Either way, he had planned to do the same thing though. The she-cat could outpace him in speed, so he had to always be thinking about skill and using his bulk. This was one way.

Eagleheart propelled himself into the next tree, from the direction he had just come from. Within second, Addergaze was back in his sights. A smirk crossed his features before he yowled while throwing himself from the tree and on top of his adversary. He let his claws out, just enough to tangle them in her fur, but again, not enough to pierce the skin.

"How's that for a start?" He growled into her ear, while balancing and evenly distributing his weight over her to pin her down.

Eagleheart used Sky Drop, dealing 13 damage and using 15 stamina.

Addergaze
27/40
120/120

Eagleheart
60/60
185/200

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Lot Can Change (Closed)   A Lot Can Change (Closed) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 13:51

"Still relying solely on your weight to get things done I see!" Addergaze snapped, huffing in resentment as the way she was squashed into the cold, prickly ground. "Did he know any move that actually relied on skill and not just superior weight?" She reflected, grinding her teeth as she got her bearings together. Bucking and squirming, she was able to flip onto her back and lash out with her hindlegs at his belly, jabbing painfully and wildly. "I want to see you actually use skill- if that's something you ever actually learned!" She snapped, lurching up to kick Eagleheart away and send him sprawling.

Addergaze used Belly Rake, Dealing -9 In Damage, Costing -10 In Stamina.

Addergaze
40/40 (HP)
110/120 (SP)

Eagleheart
51/60 (HP)
200/200 (SP)

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Lot Can Change (Closed)   A Lot Can Change (Closed) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 14:36

Eagleheart stumbled backwards, but quickly regained his footing. Despite the fact the she-cat also had her claws sheathed, the attack on his soft underbelly had hurt. She was strong and he admired that. However, he wasn't about to let her win easily. She could jab at him over and over again about using his size. That is how the tom had learned to fight, though. His speed was unreliable. Addergaze could just out speed him in a run, and fighting was no different. Brute strength and size was what he had to rely on. As long as the tom could keep himself on top of her, and keep her from moving, he had an advantage.

Once he had his balance back, he raced forwards and head butted her directly in the chest. It was a move he had never tried before, but he hoped to stun her for a moment while he continued his attack. Thankfully, his thick skull meant it didn't bother him too much. He leaped to her size and lunged forwards to grab her scruff between his teeth and shook violently. His teeth didn't pierce the skin, but he had a firm grip. Through the fur, Eagleheart smirked. Let's see you get out of this one!

Eagleheart used scruff shake, doing 5 damage and using 25 stamina. Addergaze is held for one turn.

Addergaze
35/40
120/120

Eagleheart
60/60
175/200

Last edited by Ripped on Tue 14 Feb 2017 - 14:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14826

PostSubject: Re: A Lot Can Change (Closed)   A Lot Can Change (Closed) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 14:36

The member 'Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

A Lot Can Change (Closed) Mistpe10
A Lot Can Change (Closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Lot Can Change (Closed)   A Lot Can Change (Closed) EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 20:24

Addergaze let out a loud screech as Eagleheart seized her scruff- partly annoyed by the move, partly surprised that he could still handle her weight.  After all, she was easily one of the largest cats in Skyclan. Twisting furiously, she began to spit with anger; didn't Eagleheart possess the ability to use any other move aside from stun ones?! "Whenever I'm done with him the crows won't even have anything to pick off of!" She reflected with a seething sigh. "I'm surprised your frail little neck didn't snap the instant you tried lifting anything heavier than a mouse!" She spat, writhing and lashing her legs out as she struggled to grasp onto something to gain leverage with.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Lot Can Change (Closed)   A Lot Can Change (Closed) EmptyMon 20 Feb 2017 - 2:30

"Obviously I'm not frail, mouse-brain," He grunted through her scruff. It was true, the young warrior had grown a lot since their last tussle. Addergaze was a lot larger than before, "If there's any cat that could match me for size, it's you. Calling me big and bulky..." Eagleheart trailed off with a light, teasing chuckle. It felt good to be out with her in the forest again. She fought with a fire he admired and had grown to appreciate. Besides, the rush of battle always excited him. The warrior let go of her scruff and leaped backwards, daring her to attack him once more. However, as he moved away, a strange sensation overcame him.

Do I... miss being close to her? He shook his head in confusion, distracted from their fight and unprepared for the move that came next.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Lot Can Change (Closed)   A Lot Can Change (Closed) EmptyThu 23 Feb 2017 - 18:22

"Are you calling me big and bulky?" Addergaze gasped, feigning hurt as she spun around to face Eagleheart, "Clearly chivalry is dead and your mother obviously never taught you manners!" She snorted playfully, dropping down into a low crouch. His words about being big and bulky were entirely true though- her towering form, broad shoulders, and powerful forelegs weren't a commonly observed trait in the lithe forms of SkyClan cats. 'Or she-cats for that matter.' She reflected with a glimmer of amusement.

Darting forward and slithering to a halt in front of Eagleheart, Addergaze reared up onto her powerful hindlegs to box his ears and head. After having her brief fun with swatting at Eagleheart's face and ears, she proceeded to dramatically crash down upon him, wrapping her forepaws around his neck to drag him with her as she went rolling across the clearing. "Oh no! I'm much too big and bulky to stay up on my paws!" She called between laughter, tumbling to a halt, half draped across him- using her weight to keep him half pinned to the forest floor.

Addergaze used Rear-Up To Slash, Dealing -9 In Damage, Costing -20 In Stamina.

Addergaze
40/40 (HP)
100/120 (SP)

Eagleheart
51/60 (HP)
200/200 (SP)

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Lot Can Change (Closed)   A Lot Can Change (Closed) EmptySat 25 Feb 2017 - 12:22

Eagleheart grunted as they finally stopped tumbling. Addergaze pinned him down with her weight. While the tom could have managed to fling her off with a bit of effort, he decided against it. Instead he went limp, passively allowing it to happen. Much like last time, the warrior gave in. Without a doubt she would tease him again, but there was no way to stop it. At some point, Eagleheart had just accepted his fate when dealing with the sharp-tongued and strong-willed she-cat.

"Cause of death... suffocated by Addergaze's bulk," He mocked with a light smile from underneath her. A rumbling, light chuckle broke from the large tom's through. As usual, he waited for a smart comment in return. He also wouldn't be surprised if she boxed him over the ears for a comment like that.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Lot Can Change (Closed)   A Lot Can Change (Closed) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 18:57

"Suffocation by my 'bulk' is the noblest death you could possibly experience!" Addergaze rumbled, still completely limp on top of Eagleheart's still form, a smug tone evident in her voice at the realization that once more Eagleheart had become fed up with sparring with her. "Imagine- having the honor of being slain by the great Addergaze of SkyClan!" She mewed dramatically, rolling onto her back but still using her weight to squash the older tom, forepaws waving about as she spoke. "Are you laughing at me?" She questioned, amber eyes narrowing slightly at the sight of his shaking shoulders, "I don't think your in any position to be laughing at me!" She snipped, rolling over slightly to stare at Eagleheart mischievously.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Lot Can Change (Closed)   A Lot Can Change (Closed) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 21:27

Eagleheart let out an oof as she rolled over on him. He simply accepted it. After listening to her dramatic speech, he continued to laugh at her, sides shaking from underneath her. As she turned over, he met her eyes. It was the first time they had been this close and not trying to rip each other's pelts off. The tough tom was surprised to find himself enjoying her company. Addergaze had always been a welcome distraction from the stress of clanlife. I haven't felt like this since Hazeflight... A prickle of anger hit him, but he pushed it away. The Shadowclan she-cat didn't deserve any place in thoughts.

"I can laugh at you whenever I want," He grunted back, teasing the younger cat, "Besides, I could take you down at any time. I just don't want to." Eagleheart flicked his tail dismissively and laid his head back lazily. A contented smile crossed his features as he waited for the expected retort.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lot Can Change (Closed)   A Lot Can Change (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lot Can Change (Closed)