Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Litigations (Aura's post and mine)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

Litigations (Aura's post and mine) - Page 5 Empty
PostLitigations (Aura's post and mine)

Informations

Reception date :23 Aug 2010

.Label :Taken Too Far

.Description :The entire story of the site comprised of mainly kids around the ages of 11 to 13 (huge average) minimized (and note, if I mention a "Kyle", I'm talking about "Featherheart") :

When I joined back in December, it was virtually a new community for me. Everything was peaceful, everyone was nice, until I got into a trivial fight with an 11-year old (goes by Blazekit) who thought I was ignoring him when I was doing homework for High school. The webmaster (Mistpelt) who rarely comes on anymore told him to quit it and mentioned to me that he gets into those types of arguments all the time. After this, he went to a few of his friends (Moonpaw, Featherheart, maybe more) and formed an alliance against me simply because he continued to believe I ignored him.

The real problem started when everyone including me figured out that over 8 girls on the site had minor crushes on me because I would always politely hug them and welcome them and tell them I missed them whenever they came on, but others of the alliance saw this as "Aurastorm (that was my username) being a player and pedophile (because at the time I'm sending this message, I'm 15)". Eventually, I found out how to kill the situation and all was well for a few more months.

In another semi-related issue, an enemy site spammed ours but the administrator apologized and took full responsibility in helping us clean up, and it was at that time that I proposed to our temp webmaster, Moonmist, who was given power by Mistpelt's co-admin Graystream, to promote a couple of people as temp. mods to keep track of spam and new accounts (I was included), but eventually things got too far when she started promoting people without thought of how this would affect the site. Eventually, over 10 people had some kind of moderation power when only really three or four MAX were needed. (Plays big role of the main problem).

Now before I continue with the timeline, note that I had been sexually and racially harassed on multiple occasions (and not just me) by Moonpaw and Featherheart and occasionally Bloodpaw (will be mentioning him in the next paragraph) and I continually mentioned this to staff, but they took no notice or action.

Eventually a close friend of mine, Rainfall, began e-dating Bloodpaw and as I went with it, on Thursday August 19th of 2010, I noticed that my moderation powers were gone and I got a PM from Moonmist saying "You're being convicted of being a stalker to members in Washington." Now mind you, other fights like this came up and always by the same people, but never as serious as this.

As we held the trial, I found out that Bloodpaw, the accuser, had gotten information from Featherheart about my possible visit to Washington (I live in California). Now I told some members via PMs or Facebook that I might be able to visit a few of them in Washington with parental permission and obviously accounting for my father's business trip and obvious parental-safety issues with children, I knew that all if not a majority would decline, so I told them it was simply an idea and it would be less than a 5% chance of anything even happening, so I told them not to get their hopes up.

Bloodpaw had taken this and accused me of stalking members. Now PHSYICALLY it would impossible to take a car or plane ride from Southern California to Washington and BACK in 24 hours and I could support my location because WCC (abbreviation of the site) would use my IP address, despite my computer or laptop, to show that I'm still on California, and since I'm usually on every minute of every day, it'd show I'm in CA. This alone, even without my morale of not liking to leave this close to school time because of my straight A-record and hard work, is enough to prove that they can't convict me due to lack of evidence, as this was just paranoia.

However, they would say that "True, we don't have any evidence, but this mere trial proves you're a threat." This can be countered by the fact that ANYONE could be a stalker online, not just the possibility of me being one. They would also try to bring up files and archives of me being nice to many of its members (mainly the females) and claim that that's proof enough.

I was falsely found guilty and deleted from the site, yet here's what troubles me-- the staff hears about sexual harassment and racial jokes everyday because committed by the same people and they do nothing, but when they hear about those same harassers convicting a well-known member of SUSPECTED stalking, they go straight to deletion.

Now I heard that Bloodpaw, the accuser's motive was that he thought I would "steal Rainfall from him", seeing as I have a close relationship with her. But the entire site is composed of members that assume the first thing they think and are too naive to believe in the fifth amendment, that they can ban or delete a member without proof.

They are completely closed to negotiation by ANYONE and I highly recommend that the site be shut down for its history of fights and deletion under false pretenses AND its true webmaster for allowing the promotion of all these members AND for it still allowing the harassers to remain active.

If any more information is needed, please do not feel hesitated to ask.

Proof (screenshot)
Link
Sent by Nathan Xylar Baseem

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Last edited by Moonmist on Tue 24 Aug 2010 - 15:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Litigations (Aura's post and mine) :: Comments

Re: Litigations (Aura's post and mine)
Post Sat 28 Aug 2010 - 17:27 by Blazestorm
Dude chill otu already. Just helping you out jeez. >.<
Sleepy
Post Sat 28 Aug 2010 - 18:23 by Sleepy
Its hard to ingnore when someone is just talking crap. Block him to, so he cant stalk your FB page.
Post Sat 28 Aug 2010 - 18:26 by Blazestorm
Ikr but yeah i see your point sleepy but you just got to try harder,leo.

Litigations (Aura's post and mine)

Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5