Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall [F] Frogjaw [D] Dewtuft [V] Violetpaw [P] Duskkit
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4344
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:28 pm

"Let all cats old enough to hunt their own prey, gather beneath the willow branch for a clan meeting!" Ivyfall yowled from where she stood, her green eyes looking out to her clanmates.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟϟ RiverClan Deputy          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Oak

Characters : // owltalon; tom // mosspaw; she // puddlepaw; she //
Female
Number of posts : 98
Clan/Rank : // {o} skyclan; naw // {m} riverclan; app // {p} shadowclan; mca //

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:42 am

Mosskit bounded up, her golden-grey patched pelt ruffling slightly in the wind. This is for me? Maybe not. Probably not. Well, at least I'll get to see someone else becoming apprenticed. She sat down grudgingly, green eyes peering suspiciously up at the deputy, small mouth drawn up with thought.

dylan thomas

owltalon // mosspaw // puddlepaw
skyclan newly appointed warrior - riverclan apprentice - shadowclan medicine apprentice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:32 am

"Mosskit, please step forward." Ivyfall meowed, noting that the kit was one of Shellwater's litter with Sleetfang. Personally, the deputy held distaste towards her adopted son's frivolous affairs but she didn't let that affect how she viewed his kits. She only prayed that they were more sensible than their father, and wiser than their mother.

Back to top Go down
Oak

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:37 pm

The kit's eyes widened and she bounded forward, mismatched fur fluffed up with anticipation. It is my ceremony! She thought in a quick, jumbled thought, before standing as tall as she could, lifting her head proudly.

dylan thomas

skyclan newly appointed warrior - riverclan apprentice - shadowclan medicine apprentice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:19 pm

"Mosskit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Mosspaw. Your mentor will be Frogjaw. I hope Frogjaw will pass down all he knows on to you." Ivyfall meowed. Frogjaw's disability did mean he had trouble biting down, however he was a sensible cat who was loyal to RiverClan in every way. She hoped Mosspaw would learn from the tom and take on his wisdom.

Frogjaw's ears perked up at his name being called. He didn't think that he'd ever get an apprentice due to his disfigurement, so he was thrilled to be Mosspaw's mentor. Hopping up to his feet, he walked over to his newly named apprentice to touch noses.

Back to top Go down
Oak

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:11 pm

ooc: yikes, sorry :O

The patched she-cat trotted over to Frogjaw skeptically, a small smile forming on her face. She tried not to look at him that much, but it was kind of strange touching noses. Mosspaw settled down neatly beside him, trying to share the tom's excitement. He's still a good warrior, right? Ivyfall's nice, though. If I get the deputy's son that means something! Now, finally, she let out a thick purr and carelessly rested her head on his leg—she was too tiny for it to go any higher—affectionately. Even if he's not the best mentor, I'll teach him how to be! She vowed, puffing out her ruffled white chest.

dylan thomas

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Mosskit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: