Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.
Roleplay in a Cat Clan of Warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
It's Leafbare, thick snow blankets the forest territories and prey is scarce...
Reminder! Apprentices must learn the hunting system before they can become warriors!
This month's activity check is up! Please post with all your active characters. This includes new rpers!
Got an idea for a sitewide plot? Why not post it in Plotting Pages?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell an mod. Thank you!

Share | 

Thawing a Frozen Heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Need to pick a different Prefix for Icekit, What are your favorites?
Frozenstorm
40%
 40% [ 4 ]
Hailstorm
30%
 30% [ 3 ]
Snowystorm
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Froststorm
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
Icystorm
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Lostsoulsbleed

Characters : (L)una;♀Alive|(F)rozenkit;♀Alive|(H)awkkit;♀Alive|(S)weetkit;♀Alive|(W)hisperingkit;♂Unborn
Female
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 385
Clan/Rank : (L)-Loner, (S)-Windclan, (W)-Skyclan, (F)-Riverclan

PostSubject: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:18 am

Herro! So, I have decided that I want to crush the hopes and dreams of my soon-to-be accepted Thunderclan cat and I need your help to do it! If your cat is in Thunderclan and wants to help kill my child's innocence comment below! =D

Lol anyways, I want Frozenkit to have a normal clan life with a crappy love life. Onto the Plot!

Frozenkit is a very mischievous kit who is full of energy and very playful but who is painfully shy around toms. She and her sister Shiningkit love to tease each other about the toms they think are cute between playing pranks and games in camp. As she gets older though, Frozenkit gets a big crush on Tigerkit, who is newly apprenticed and known to be a big flirt. The tom notices Frozenkit's crush and occasionally makes a point in flirting with her, (either because he finds it funny or sweet, or just liked the attention) causing Frozenkit to become further infatuated.

Shortly after Frozenkit becomes Frozenpaw, Tiger takes on a mate. At first she would be confused but then Spotted would harshly tell her the reality of the situation and how ridiculous she had been. At first Frozenpaw is heartbroken, doing everything halfheartedly and crying herself to sleep at night. Her sister tries desperately to console her and makes a bit of progress but it is quickly undone when a few of the other apprentices confront Frozenpaw when her sister is on patrol and tease and mock her about the situation. Not long after she overhears some warriors gossiping about it, not knowing she had been right behind them, and when one starts laughing Frozenpaw finally snaps a bit. She yells at the warriors, very uncharacteristic for the caring she-cat and then runs out of camp, only to be found by her mentor.

***I am currently speaking with Spottedleaf and Spottedpelt about making the teasing apprentice's part at Frozenkit's first gathering. This would be the March or April Gathering. I might also have the warriors gossiping be at the same gathering, but at the end, if no one from Thunderclan volunteers.

Leopardclaw calms Frozenpaw down and consoles her, something very rare for the grumpy tom, telling her that all she can do is forget about the tom and focus on her training. Frozenpaw takes this to heart, throwing herself fully into her training. Withdrawing emotionally from her clanmates other than her mentor, Frozenpaw made no friends and no longer had a close kinship with her sister or parents. She became bitter, often know to be quick to anger and having no qualms snapping at others.

When her warrior ceremony comes she is named Frozenstorm, and she continues to be extremely close to Leopardclaw until he dies. Absolutely devestated Frozenstorm completely loses it, lashing out at any other cat who came near the body or tried to give their condolences. Afterwards, Frozenstorm becomes extremely depressed, barely able to function until her sister, over time, coaxes her back out of her shell.
During this period Frozenstorm sees how many friends her sister has and how well liked she is in the clan and realizes how much she had stranded herself, not really having any friends.

Her sister, noticing that Frozenstorm was becoming extremely shy and self-conscious around her and her large group of friends asks (Tom Friend) to befriend Frozenstorm, Shining knowing the tom had had a bit of a crush on Frozenstorm every since he was (an apprentice/young warrior). The two become very close, (Tom Friend) being able to convince Frozenstorm to reach out to others and open up emotionally. Eventually the two fall in love and become mates, at which time Frozenstorm goes to the leader and requests that he change her name.

Happily Ever After xD

Anyways! If you've gotten this far congrats! You are more focused than I am. This post took me three days to write xD
This plot will start as soon as Frozenkit is approved.
The Cast List is listed below so feel free to comment if you're interested in joining. ^-^
*I am also posting a topic in the mate finder to search for Frozenstorms future mate so you can post in either topic or both if that's the role you're interested in*
Also! Shine is looking for a future mate for Shiningkit here; Parents and Crush/Mate for Shiningkit if you're interested!

Cast

Frozenkit's SisterShiningkit Played by Shine
Frozenkit/paw's CrushTigerkit/paw Played by Spottedleaf
Frozenpaw's MentorLeopardpaw/claw Played by RainyHeart
Frozenpaw's Crush's MateSpottedpaw/??? Played by Spottedpelt
Teasing Gathering Apprentice #1Finchpaw Played by Spottedpelt
Teasing Gathering Apprentice #2Open Played by ---
Teasing Gathering Apprentice #3Open* Played by ---
Gossiping Warrior #1Open Played by ---
Gossiping Warrior #2Open Played by ---
Gossiping Warrior #3Open* Played by ---
Lash-Out Victim #1Open Played by ---
Lash-Out Victim #2Flutteringkit/mist Played by Bunny
Shining's Tom Friend/
Frozenstorm's Future Mate
Open Played by ---
First New FriendCinderkit Played by Ambernose
Second New FriendBlacktwig Played by Dimmeh
Third New FriendAmberpaw Played by Acorn
Roles with a star(*) next to Open are not required to be filled.
Lash-out Victims can choose whether they only want a small injury (a shallow set of claw marks or a bite somewhere non fatal) or a larger injury (deep set of claw marks, ear or part of tail bitten/ripped of, etc.)
Only one of the Teasing Apprentices has to be mean(mocking her), One could just be mad that she'd keeping them up at night, or one could just be telling her to get over it very bluntly.

Last edited by Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:53 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maple

Characters : Maplecloud{M}, Willowwhisker{W}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{S}, Gustpuddle {G}, *Fernpaw, *Sparrowpaw
Female
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 819
Clan/Rank : Windclan warriors {G, W, S}, Shadowclan NAW {B}, Thunderclan NAW {M}

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:56 am

Ayye! Maplecloud can be her mentor, but I think you will have to request that :)

|Young Warrior/Queen// NAW//NAW//NAW//NAW|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Female
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:04 am

Her first new friend can be Amberpaw~

☾  emberheart ✰  amberpaw ✾  deerpaw ♛ squirreltuft ➳ 
thunderclan warrior - thunderclan apprentice - windclan apprentice - riverclan young warrior
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambernose

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenpaw(LF), Cinderkit(CF),Heatherkit(HS)
Female
Number of posts : 499
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC n.m warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC n.m warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice||||||||||||| Cinderkit TC Kit|||||||Heatherkit WC Kit

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:19 am

I can offer Cinderkit as a first or second friend

Lichenpaw |||Ambernose|||| Batpaw/song(mia)||||Cinderkit|||Jaysong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimmeh

Characters : (G)oatpaw (WC), (F)allowstripe (RC), (Bl)acktwig (TC), (B)ouncepaw (RC); (V)iperpaw (SkC)
Male
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2446
Clan/Rank : (M)TC, NAW (F)RC, Queen (Bl)TC, SW (B)RC, MCA (V)SkC, Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:22 am

If you want, my older warrior Blacktwig could be a third friend~

Blacktwig -- Fallowstripe -- Goatpaw -- Vipertail -- Bouncepaw
ThunderClan, Senior Warrior -- RiverClan, Queen -- WindClan, Apprentice -- SkyClan, NAW -- RiverClan, MCA

Member of The Breakfast Club!

Sombra~Dim~Bun~Thin~Twitch
THE CLUB

I was lost in the beginning and I am still,
I recovered from a sickness but I still feel ill,
The moment I move on,
Then another treasure is gone.
Someone doesn't have to be strong, quick or keen,
Just someone for me to lean.
Mottledwing of ThunderClan is missing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainyHeart

Characters : Pansyface, Leopardpaw, Finchpaw, Ryepaw
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 351
Clan/Rank : {P}SkyClan Newly Appointed Warrior, {L} ThunderClan Apprentice {F} RiverClan Apprentice {R} ShadowClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:51 pm

I can offer Leopardpaw either as a new friend, or maybe her mentor (if the timelines match up) :D

Ryepaw - (20/80) - ShadowClan - 0/2 Patrols, Assessment or Battle, 1 month (3/23/17)
Click here to learn about my smol fluffballs <3

~May your heart be your guiding key~     Thanks to Amberpaw for the awesome art of my kitties <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.fanfiction.net/~rainstone18
Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit
Female
Taurus Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:31 pm

So I'm throwing this idea out there but Spottedleaf with have to okay it. Spottedkit (mine) and Tigerkit (leaf's) are getting to knoweach other and I'm thinking that they'll eventually end up as mates. BUT Spotted Tiger, and Ice could all be friends and then when Tiger flirts with Ice it upsets spotted and when he flirts with Spotted it upsets Ice until he has to choose one of them ,eventually choosing Spotty, and crushing Ice. Again Spottedleaf will have to be okay with this but i'ts just an idea. What do you think?

PM for Plotty with Spotty!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lostsoulsbleed

Characters : (L)una;♀Alive|(F)rozenkit;♀Alive|(H)awkkit;♀Alive|(S)weetkit;♀Alive|(W)hisperingkit;♂Unborn
Female
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:47 pm

I looked at both Maplecloud and Leopardpaw's personalities for the mentor role and think that Leopardpaw will better fit what I had in mind. Sorry Maple ^v^'

@Ambernose - Hey, maybe since Cinderkit is still well, a kit, she could be friends with Icekit and Shinekit (who both love to play pranks xP) and then they could rekindle that friendship with the help of Icestorm's mate?

@Acorn - Amberpaw seems perfect! I'll add her as the second new friend! =D

@Dimmeh - Oh I love the thought of them being friends. Like, maybe before she meets her future mate she could kinda slink away from her sister and a group of her friends who are all chatting together, feeling really awkward and out of place and either bumps into Blacktwig by accident or he approaches her =P

@Spotted - That sounds like it might work but I was kinda hoping for her crush to be older. Like Apprentice age or just about to be apprentice age. If Spottedleaf is interested it could be a good choice though so I'll wait to hear from them and then see if anyone else is interested.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ambernose

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenpaw(LF), Cinderkit(CF),Heatherkit(HS)
Female
Number of posts : 499
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC n.m warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC n.m warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice||||||||||||| Cinderkit TC Kit|||||||Heatherkit WC Kit

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:03 pm

Alright sounds good to me

Lichenpaw |||Ambernose|||| Batpaw/song(mia)||||Cinderkit|||Jaysong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainyHeart

Characters : Pansyface, Leopardpaw, Finchpaw, Ryepaw
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 351
Clan/Rank : {P}SkyClan Newly Appointed Warrior, {L} ThunderClan Apprentice {F} RiverClan Apprentice {R} ShadowClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:18 pm

I'm down with that! I just hope their timelines line up correctly :/
(It probably will, he just needs a gathering, a battle, and maybe another patrol :D)

Ryepaw - (20/80) - ShadowClan - 0/2 Patrols, Assessment or Battle, 1 month (3/23/17)
Click here to learn about my smol fluffballs <3

~May your heart be your guiding key~     Thanks to Amberpaw for the awesome art of my kitties <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.fanfiction.net/~rainstone18
Lostsoulsbleed

Female
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:13 am

I'm sure they will ^-^ And if not I can always have Frozenkit get in trouble and have her apprentice ceremony a moon or two late xD Everything works out in the end.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [M] Markedpaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 180
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [M] Thunderclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:39 pm

Okay well I might be (after Marked dies) making another thunderclan cat who's really caring, often too much for her own good. Maybe Frozenstorm could get annoyed at her constantly checking on her and lashes out in frustration? (You did say quick to anger)
I don't know 100% yet if she's being created, it depends if she's needed for another plot or not, I'll let you know when I hear back. But yeah, she'd be Lash-out victim #1 with minor injuries (probably claw marks, relatively deep but not deep enough to scar)

Echokit | Windclan Kit | 5/15 (HP/SP)
Burntkit | Winclan Kit | Unborn

Starblaze | Starclan Journalist for WCC News

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lostsoulsbleed

Female
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:50 am

Okay! I'll throw up a reserve for ya and if she isn't made I'll just remove it ^-^

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [M] Markedpaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 180
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [M] Thunderclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:20 pm

Okay she's approved! She's called Flutteringkit. She's not yet usable but will be as soon as Marked dies in Sleet's plot so not too long and probably before this plot starts

Echokit | Windclan Kit | 5/15 (HP/SP)
Burntkit | Winclan Kit | Unborn

Starblaze | Starclan Journalist for WCC News

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lostsoulsbleed

Female
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:37 pm

Awesome. I'll edit that first thing tomorrow

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thawing a Frozen Heart   

Back to top Go down

Thawing a Frozen Heart