Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This Is Between Us Two, Agreed?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

This Is Between Us Two, Agreed? Empty
PostSubject: This Is Between Us Two, Agreed?   This Is Between Us Two, Agreed? EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017 - 18:25

Night was exploring ShadowClan territory. Not that he hasn't seen it before. There was a rat he was chasing from the border between Twolegplace and ShadowClan territory. He saw it got away and grunted. He heard someone coming and widened his eyes. He laid his body to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: This Is Between Us Two, Agreed?   This Is Between Us Two, Agreed? EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017 - 18:34

The black cursed she cat had decided that she was going to go on a solo patrol for herself while everyone else was doing their own thing. She blinked her light Amber eyes. She stopped for a moment testing the air before she stopped something seemed off to her."who's there"she mewed.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: This Is Between Us Two, Agreed?   This Is Between Us Two, Agreed? EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017 - 20:42

Night sighed knowing he couldn't escape. He got up from the ground. He walked over to the sound. He saw it was a ShadowClan warrior, and he started to panic. "P-Please. Don't tell Thrushstar about this. If he ever knew I took a kitstep on his territory, he'd come over here and kill me." he begged. 'Who am I kidding. I'm just some stupid worthless rogue, no one would listen to me if it meant their lives. They'd kill me with pleasure.' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: This Is Between Us Two, Agreed?   This Is Between Us Two, Agreed? EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017 - 20:47

Ambernose blinked claws unsheathed in slight surprise before she blinked and mewed"give me a reason why I shouldn't tell Thrushstar"she mewed

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: This Is Between Us Two, Agreed?   This Is Between Us Two, Agreed? EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017 - 22:23

Night widened his eyes. "Because I am his grandson, because I used to be his apprentice and left the clan myself to make sure I didn't do any damage to the clan, because nobody understands all the sacrifices I made for ShadowClan and would kill me without remembering anything!" he hissed angrily. He took a breathe. "Nobody remembers me. Nobody remembers Nightpaw, the apprentice and grandson of Thrushstar. They talk and look at me as if I was born a fox-hearted roque and feel no connection to anyone. I sacrificed a life with friends and family who respect me to help save the clan." he said more calmly. His eyes were still wide and his claws were unsheathed. "Is that a good enough reason for you, or will you force a born ShadowClanner to fight who could be the last of his own family?" he growled.

OOC: srry my device glitched out

Last edited by Winterpaw on Sat 11 Feb 2017 - 10:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: This Is Between Us Two, Agreed?   This Is Between Us Two, Agreed? EmptySat 11 Feb 2017 - 5:44

Ambernose blinked and stares wide eyed for a moment before she relaxed sheathing her claws"no I wouldn't make you fight"she mewed.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: This Is Between Us Two, Agreed?   This Is Between Us Two, Agreed? EmptySat 11 Feb 2017 - 10:37

Night also relaxed. He was confused. "Why wouldn't you? Every cat in ShadowClan hates my guts..." he mewed. He shook his head. "Nevermind that. I'll get off this territory before anyone else finds me here." he said. He turned to the direction he came in and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: This Is Between Us Two, Agreed?   This Is Between Us Two, Agreed? EmptySat 11 Feb 2017 - 10:44

Ambernose blinked and was quiet for a moment before she followed after him"hey....wait what do you mean everyone hates your fits?"she mewed catching up to him."I have never heard of you but you haven't given me a reason to hate you."She mewed then paused trailing off as she thought of something."hey if you want you can come back later um....meet up maybe....I'd like to know more about you....because you don't seem like a bad cat"she mewed

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: This Is Between Us Two, Agreed?   This Is Between Us Two, Agreed? EmptySat 11 Feb 2017 - 14:44

Night stopped. His eyes were tiny and shaking. Not because someone thought he wasn't bad, but because that cat wanted to know why he ended up here. He forced himself to look relaxed. He turned around and nodded. "Sure, that'd be fine. Maybe near where Twolegplace and ShadowClan territory meet?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: This Is Between Us Two, Agreed?   This Is Between Us Two, Agreed? EmptySat 11 Feb 2017 - 14:49

"Yeah that sounds good to me....when is good for you to meet?"She mewed looking at him with her light amber eyes.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: This Is Between Us Two, Agreed?   This Is Between Us Two, Agreed? EmptySat 11 Feb 2017 - 15:36

Night thought for a second. "How about... three days from now, at nighttime." he suggested. "I have to go now. I don't want to stay too long in case a patrol walks by and sees us both here." he said. He turned around and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: This Is Between Us Two, Agreed?   This Is Between Us Two, Agreed? EmptySat 11 Feb 2017 - 16:15

Ambernose nodded and smiled some"alright see you then"She said and headed back to camp.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is Between Us Two, Agreed?   This Is Between Us Two, Agreed? Empty

Back to top Go down

This Is Between Us Two, Agreed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: