Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

February Gathering 2017

Go down 
+31
Spottedleaf
Inky Pawprints
Digital
Bunny
Jughead
bunjamin
Acrylic
Rainwhisper
Shimmerpelt
Clover
Ember Pheonix
Oak
Sun
Knight
Ripped
Shadow
Ice
Bleu Haikyuu
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Sunlit
RainyHeart
ZakoBlue
Seer
Acorn
Dimmeh
Maple
Sombra
Tyleca
Ash
Winterpaw
Honey Badger
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

February Gathering 2017  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 14:44

(My cats came and were totally not late)
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 15:03

"Not much of a talker, huh?" Wolfpaw decided with a nod. That must be it. He's probably overwhelmed by the gathering too.., "Well, that's okay. I wouldn't talk to other cats too if I didn't have to." She shrugged and settled down next to Ryepaw. If he didn't want to talk to her, the least she'd do was sit with him. Besides, hopefully, here the other cats would eventually give up bothering her and go elsewhere. As Mudfoot came to join her, she gave him a flick of her ear in acknowledgement, before turning to Frostpaw.

As he began to speak, her blood began to boil. Who told him that? Who knows? No one is supposed to know! Shortly after settling down, she sprang back up into a defensive position, ears flat and a snarl rising in her throat, "I don't know which cat told you that, but you have no right to question my loyalty." Her words were venom and she met his challenging look evenly, as if daring him to continue questioning her. The she-cat's tail lashed behind her. Fear at being found out welled-up inside her, but instead she projected it as anger, not wanting to betray anything.

Rippedsky sensed his mate's slight uneasiness in her formality and silently thanked her for being kind to his friend, even if it wasn't her favorite thing. He wrapped his tail around her comfortingly and looked up at the leaders and deputies assembled, waiting for the gathering to begin.

February Gathering 2017  - Page 6 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 15:34

"So, I've been thinking, and," The larger tom let all of his anxiety go, and lifted his chin, raising his voice slightly in hopes of others hearing what he was about to say."Quailfeather, will you be my mate?" His voice boomed against what seemed to be complete silence among the clans, and he hoped everyone wasn't staring. Although he truly loved Quailfeather, he didn't know if she would want the entire forest to know about what had just happened. Of course, he wouldn't mind one bit, but that didn't matter to him.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 16:28

Twistedtail noticed that Cherrymist seemed uneasy talking to her, and smiled apologetically. She followed Rippedsky's gaze towards the leaders and looked to see if they had anything to say.

OOC: Short

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
February Gathering 2017  - Page 6 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 17:26

Winterpaw wrote:
(My cats came and were totally not late)

same

February Gathering 2017  - Page 6 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 17:41

(Same here)

Stillpaw padded in after her clan when they had come int. The young apprentice with the useless paw trailed at the back as they had came in and had quietly sat by herself.

Stillpaw  of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 18:52

"Bouncepaw!" Rabbitfoot mewed, turning to see the apprentice with a big smile on her face. "It's good to see you!" With a purr vibrating in her chest, she turned back to Honeydrop, just as excited for the medicine cat and her new apprentice. However, she stopped suddenly as the she-cat motioned to her busted paw. "Oh, yes. We do have cobweb... but that's about it. Herbs have been really hard to find lately, so I don't have anything for the pain," the Skyclan medicine cat meowed, wishing that she could do more for her friend.

When all had gathered, Thrushstar finally decided that it was time for the gathering to start, taking little acknowledgement toward Vixenheart. Stepping up to the edge of the rock, he tried his best to yowl and catch the cats' attention below, but with his lack of voice, it was a lot more difficult than he cared to admit. However, once it was quiet, he proceeded to speak. "Shadowclan has fared well over this moon. Leafbare has... been getting difficult, but it's nothing we can't handle. However, we've been having some trouble with... cats who don't know how to keep their borders." Thrushstar paused for a moment, letting it sink in before continuing, not bothering to look at any of the leaders behind him. "The first incident was with Skyclan. One of their warriors and apprentices decided that borders did not matter to them. They... blatantly crossed into Shadowclan's territory with no regard for borders that have held firm since Skyclan's return. I let them off easy just this once, but if it happens... again, your warriors will not be so lucky, Vixenheart." Finally looking back, the Shadowclan leader glared at the Skyclan deputy, hoping that his message was loud and clear. "Also, a Thunderclan warrior brutally attacked one of our own at the Thunderpath unprovoked, nearly killing Blazeflight. Darkstar, I pray... that there have been consequences for this warrior's actions? Because if there have been none, I will take it upon myself to... make sure that your warrior pays for what she has done," He growled, facing the Thunderclan leader.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 19:51

Bunny wrote:
"I'm Venompaw, of Shadowclan! Who're you?" she sat down next to her. It would be useful to know people in other clans and besides, she didn't seem too threatening. Yet, anyway, although a lot could change by the time she became a warrior. Still, only a better reason to introduce herself

"I'm Shadepaw from WindClan." the dark pelted, young she-cat replied to the young ShadowClan apprentice. She was just about to say something else when she heard one of the leaders start to speak, so she just said, "Oh I guess it's starting now. Maybe we can talk after the gathering." Then she turned her attention to the leaders standing on the giant rock in the center of the gathering place.

Copperpaw quickly turned his attention to the leaders of the five clans as Thrushstar began speaking. This was his first gathering so he didn't know much about what was going to be said, but he had heard stories about them from some of the other apprentices about what the gatherings were like.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 20:22

Heat rose in Quailfeather's cheeks as Silentpaw asked the question she had hoped to hear, albeit very loudly. A wide grin split her face as she twined her tail with the tom's. "Of course I will," she purred, nuzzling his cheek. This was the happiest moment of her entire life.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Digital

Digital

Characters : Frostfang - ShadowClan, Turtlepaw - RiverClan, Deadpaw - SkyClan
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Young Warrior, RiverClan Apprentice, SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 20:23

Frostpaw flinched as Wolfpaw leapt up and snarled at him. He knew she was partly right, there was no reason to believe the random apprentice had been telling the truth. But she was being too defensive. He snapped back, "Well, no cat would have to question your loyalty if you weren't so antisocial with your own Clan all the time."

Digital's Cats
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 6 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 10:18

Cherrymist's fur bristled besides Rippedsky at Thrushstat's words, but she kept her maw shut, not without effort. Outrage bubbled in her head. "He acts like a kit." he muttered, wondering at the same time about the fight between ShadowClan and ThunderClan.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 6 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 10:53

Venompaw nodded, acknowledging her, before directing her gaze to the leaders. Hearing her leader speak she frowned. Blatantly not sticking to their borders was breaking the warrior code, and if there had been no consequences then, well, she didn't know. What she did know was that the whole idea made anger build up in her chest. No, she wouldn't let it slide. As soon as she became a warrior she'd teach these imbeciles the meaning of being a clan cat.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Markedpaw heard Thrushstar's words and unsheathed her claws, kneading at the dirt. Someone from their own clan? What had happened? Why had they hurt them so badly? Were they sure the cat was from Thunderclan? Yes, they were, but she thought it was ridiculous that Thrushstar was completely blaming it on their warrior, surely there was a reason behind their attack?

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 6 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 10:58

"Aren't the gatherings for meeting cats from other clans? Or have I heard wrong?" She glared at Frostpaw with a hiss, trying to be a little quieter now that the leaders had started speaking, "I'm as much Shadowclan as any other cat. You have no right to accuse me of anything." Her eyes blazed furiously. Of all things to happen at my first gathering... Wolfpaw held herself back from looking around for her father. Now was definitely not the time with Frostpaw questioning her. Maybe after. The apprentice glanced up at her mentor for some back up. Frostpaw was his apprentice too.

February Gathering 2017  - Page 6 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Digital

Digital

Characters : Frostfang - ShadowClan, Turtlepaw - RiverClan, Deadpaw - SkyClan
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Young Warrior, RiverClan Apprentice, SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 6 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 12:19

"Fine!" Frostpaw spat, "if you want to go be best friends with every other Clan go for it!" He pointedly turned his back on her and stalked a few tail-lengths away to listen to the leader talk. He felt a twinge of guilt, Wolfpaw hadn't actually done anything to deserve accusation. She was so moody with everyone all the time though, and she had made it pretty clear she didn't want to spend time with her own Clan as much as the others. I might have taken that a little personally Frostpaw thought, annoyed at both Wolfpaw and himself.

Digital's Cats
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 6 EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 13:42

Bouncepaw nuzzled Rabbitfoot, but only in a friendly manner. His eyes glowed. "H-Hello," he squeaked politely, yet so softly that it was barely perceptible. The RiverClan medicine cat apprentice bowed his head, as if he viewed Rabbitfoot on a whole new tier now that she was a fully-fledged medicine cat. And rightfully so! Rabbitfoot had indeed advanced a rank.

------

Blacktwig flinched at Thrushstar's mention. He knew he couldn't be blamed for it, but he knew who it actually was, since Thrushstar had dared mention the gender of the miscreant. Said gender was Emberheart's, and he checked over his shoulder to see if her expression changed.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February Gathering 2017    February Gathering 2017  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

February Gathering 2017
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: