Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

DIE DIE DIE (AKA Fourtrees Chainsaw Massacre 2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

DIE DIE DIE (AKA Fourtrees Chainsaw Massacre 2) Empty
PostSubject: DIE DIE DIE (AKA Fourtrees Chainsaw Massacre 2)   DIE DIE DIE (AKA Fourtrees Chainsaw Massacre 2) EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017 - 4:11

Yo peeps,
So I've been getting bored of Magpieclaw. She was interesting at first, but honestly, I've been feeling no muse to roleplay out the rest of her plot. So, I'm going to end all out suffering and kill her off. But no, WCC's favourite psychopath serial killer isn't going out in a little border skirmish - she'll get rekt by Sleetfang in a brutal fight to the death where they end up simultaneously killing each other. But before that, she'll go on one final rampage.
Get ready for Fourtrees Chainsaw Massacre 2.what do you mean I'm ripping off Sleepy

In summary, good old Magpie is strolling through Fourtrees when she comes across a little group converging in the clearing, talking about anything. Magpie sees them and thinks "oh hey, this'll be fun" and proceeds to kill them all in a blaze of glorious evil. Then, presumably the same day, she runs into our friendo Sleet and winds up ded.

So, murder victims! I'm accepting an unlimited number from any clan. Think of this as a free way to just kill off cat you don't want, and have them go out in a blaze of glory anyway.
1. Sunfeather
2. Webtail

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

DIE DIE DIE (AKA Fourtrees Chainsaw Massacre 2) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500

Last edited by Sombra on Fri 10 Feb 2017 - 23:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6659

PostSubject: Re: DIE DIE DIE (AKA Fourtrees Chainsaw Massacre 2)   DIE DIE DIE (AKA Fourtrees Chainsaw Massacre 2) EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017 - 12:05

Sooooo is she not participating in Bear's plot at all then? He literally just became playable :(

DIE DIE DIE (AKA Fourtrees Chainsaw Massacre 2) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: DIE DIE DIE (AKA Fourtrees Chainsaw Massacre 2)   DIE DIE DIE (AKA Fourtrees Chainsaw Massacre 2) EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017 - 15:21

Gaah, sorry. I don't know if she would have lived long enough anyway if I were to continue the plot.

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DIE DIE DIE (AKA Fourtrees Chainsaw Massacre 2)   DIE DIE DIE (AKA Fourtrees Chainsaw Massacre 2) EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017 - 19:11

Sunfeather. Kill him.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: DIE DIE DIE (AKA Fourtrees Chainsaw Massacre 2)   DIE DIE DIE (AKA Fourtrees Chainsaw Massacre 2) EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017 - 19:29

Nvm

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: DIE DIE DIE (AKA Fourtrees Chainsaw Massacre 2)   DIE DIE DIE (AKA Fourtrees Chainsaw Massacre 2) EmptyWed 15 Feb 2017 - 2:46

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIE DIE DIE (AKA Fourtrees Chainsaw Massacre 2)   DIE DIE DIE (AKA Fourtrees Chainsaw Massacre 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

DIE DIE DIE (AKA Fourtrees Chainsaw Massacre 2)
Page 1 of 1