Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Murder Time! [[CLOSED]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Murder Time! [[CLOSED]] Empty
PostSubject: Murder Time! [[CLOSED]]   Murder Time! [[CLOSED]] EmptyWed 8 Feb 2017 - 23:00

So I've been thinking about killing off my poor Swiftheart and I'm kind of wanting him to be murdered. (also give some more grief to my poor baby Sandy c:<) I don't really mind which clan your cats from(except probably not SkyClan, unless they just decided to trespass, because WindClan and SkyClan don't share a border), or if its a rouge/loner.

So here's how I was thinking it could go down. Swiftheart is hunting or patrolling the border and he comes across your cat. There's two ways I've decided it could go from there. 1. It's obvious your cat was trespassing and Swiftheart confronts him/her, ending up in a fight and your cat killing Swifty. (Battle system doesn't exactly have to be used.) 2. Your cat thinks Swiftheart is trespassing and he tries to explain that he wasn't and that he was just patrolling/hunting. Your cat attacks doesn't believe him/care and kills him.

This is my, poorly put together, little murder scene, so if you guys have any other ideas, please let me know. I'm open to suggestions c:

Here's a little form to fill out:

Name:
Clan:
Option (Option 1 or 2 or any other if you have a suggestion):

Murderer: Sleetfang

The death topic will be open, so if you want your cat to find him then feel free. Just wait until either the death blows been dealt or he's dead.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Murder Time! [[CLOSED]] Sign_s13
Murder Time! [[CLOSED]] Rq_11_10

Last edited by Sunlitcastiel on Thu 9 Feb 2017 - 13:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Murder Time! [[CLOSED]]   Murder Time! [[CLOSED]] EmptyThu 9 Feb 2017 - 7:44

good

Mottledwing is gone

scar Blacktwig some more this one'll really push him to the breaking point :,) it's bad that I want him to be scarred

I have no cat to sign up for this I'll go now

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Murder Time! [[CLOSED]]   Murder Time! [[CLOSED]] EmptyThu 9 Feb 2017 - 13:00

hehehe c:< poor blacktwig bb

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Murder Time! [[CLOSED]] Sign_s13
Murder Time! [[CLOSED]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Murder Time! [[CLOSED]]   Murder Time! [[CLOSED]] EmptyThu 9 Feb 2017 - 17:25

nyes
he is my sad child

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder Time! [[CLOSED]]   Murder Time! [[CLOSED]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Murder Time! [[CLOSED]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: