Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Parents and Crush/Mate for Shiningkit!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shine

Shine

Characters : Shiningkit(s), Breezekit(b)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan(s), WindClan(b)
Number of posts : 28

Parents and Crush/Mate for Shiningkit! Empty
PostSubject: Parents and Crush/Mate for Shiningkit!    Parents and Crush/Mate for Shiningkit! EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 15:24

Kit Name: Shiningkit
Clan: ThunderClan
Adopted: Please not. 
Origins: ? (has sister.... if anyone would like to rp her...)
Special Requests: no forbidden romances please. a ThunderClan mom and dad would be nice. If anyone wants to roleplay her sister snowkit... otherwise I'll rp snowkit :)

Cat Name: Shiningkit/paw/stream(I hope)
Clan: ThunderClan
Tom or She-cat: She-cat
Special Requests: Please a TC tom kit or young apprentice for her crush/future mate. Possibly a kind and sweet but fierce personality. Thanks :)
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: Parents and Crush/Mate for Shiningkit!    Parents and Crush/Mate for Shiningkit! EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 22:45

Well if you find parents for them I'd be willing to make a Thunderclan charrie for Snowkit. Or the parents could be NPCs ^_^

ALSO, if you were interested in making a Windclan or another Thunderclan kit I could use another kit in my plot The Mystery Kits - Click Link if you're not interested that's fine ad I'd still be willing to play snowkit. ^-^

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Shine

Shine

Characters : Shiningkit(s), Breezekit(b)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan(s), WindClan(b)
Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Parents and Crush/Mate for Shiningkit!    Parents and Crush/Mate for Shiningkit! EmptyWed 8 Feb 2017 - 13:13

I would be willing to play a WindClan kit for your rp plot ( just to vary things), and I would love for you to play Snowkit. I probably will have the parents be NPC's if no one want's to play them soon. If you don't mind, please PM me more info on your plot, and I could PM you some ways I imagined Snowkit would be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parents and Crush/Mate for Shiningkit!    Parents and Crush/Mate for Shiningkit! Empty

Back to top Go down

Parents and Crush/Mate for Shiningkit!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Parent/Kit Finder-
Jump to: