Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Spottedleaf's Warrior cat's name generator

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Female
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Spottedleaf's Warrior cat's name generator   Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:52 pm

Have you ever been stuck trying to come up with a warrior name for your role play character? Have you ever gone looking for name suggestions when you just can't decide which name to go with? If you said yes to one or both of those questions then you have come to the right place. This is Spottedleaf's Warrior cat's name generator where you can either post the name of your kit or apprentice for when they finally become a warrior or if you have an image of your cat you can also post the image here and I can give you suggestions for names.

Also if you just need a prefix I can do that too as long as I know the gender and apperance of your cat. I can also do the same with a suffix. If you know what you want your character's name to be but you just need some ideas for appearances and/or pictures then you might want to check out my other topic which is an appearance maker topic. Located here: http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t27230-spottedleaf-s-cat-appearance-maker#345150

www.youtube.com/user/sherrifjam917
www.youtube.com/user/falconstar1999
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Winterpaw

Characters : [SH]Swiftheart of RiverClan,[N] Night of Rogues,[SS] Snowstorm of SkyClan, [OL] Oceanlight of SkyClan, [SB]Snakeblaze of ShadowClan
Female
Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1397
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, Rogue, SkyClan Senior Warrior, SkyClan Medicine Cat, ShadowClan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Spottedleaf's Warrior cat's name generator   Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:06 pm

I made a topic like this once.

http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t24430-i-will-suggest-a-warrior-name-for-your-kits-and-apprentices

Also,

There's a cat I will make. He'll be dark brown with red-ish eyes. He'll be blind and evil. I want his prefix to be named after a bird of some sorts.

Swiftheart|RiverClan|Experienced Warrior|#00ccff
Night|Rogue|Apprentice-Rogue|#9900ff
Oceanlight|SkyClan|Medicine Cat|#003399
Snakeblaze|ShadowClan|Experienced Warrior|#ff6600
Echo that Strides Through | Tribe of Endless Skies | To-be | #66ccff

Loyalty To SkyClan
RiverClan MasterRace
EdgeClan Next MasterRace
Not In A Squad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Female
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: Spottedleaf's Warrior cat's name generator   Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:30 am

How about Hawk?

www.youtube.com/user/sherrifjam917
www.youtube.com/user/falconstar1999
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spottedleaf's Warrior cat's name generator   

Back to top Go down

Spottedleaf's Warrior cat's name generator
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum