Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Leaf-bare has arrived, and the brief reprieve the clans have gotten may not have been enough. Threats continue to loom over the clan cats as they desperately fight for their lives
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Downfall (CLOSED)

Go down 
+4
Jughead
Ash
Bunny
Ripped
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

Downfall (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 17:53

Anyone else reminded of Harley and Joker by WolfxBear?

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [C]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6606

PostSubject: Re: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 19:33

Frost is added!

And Bunny, basically. Except Bear isn't like abusive to her, he just doesn't care lol

Downfall (CLOSED) - Page 2 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Spottedpelt

Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit
Taurus Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 20:17

Okay So I have Spottedkit. Since she's been approved now, I'm going to get to Rping and hopefully she'll be an apprentice before the next gathering. She's an UBER loyal Thunderclan cat, and a crossclan cat would really make her questions EVERYTHING that is good in life. So I'm thinking she can be A. one of the confronting cats at the gathering, in a sweet kind "Oh my gosh I can't imagine what that must be like for you!" way. or B. Defend Wolfpaw from other accusing cats, possibly make a crossclan friendship, and completely questions the whole basis of clan life. She will never approve of being vengeful, but perhaps Wolfy could come and try and convince her to leave Thunderclan and join her. Spottedkit could try and convince her to come to Thunderclan. I'm imagining an Elphaba and Glinda scene in my head (from Wicked). What do you think?

PM for Plotty with Spotty!
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [C]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 20:24

Sounds good to me! Maybe a bit of the first one, and Wolfy gets a bit upset, but they get along because Spotted's innocence reminds her of her sister. She could also get involved with the Bear's plot and Wolfy can ask her to join them then (if she refuses, Bear would temporarily force her to join until the end of his reign when she would return to Thunderclan). Or just the first part! Up to you.

Back to top Go down
Spottedpelt

Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit
Taurus Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 20:26

I like that. I like ALL of that!

PM for Plotty with Spotty!
Back to top Go down
Oak

Oak

Characters : // owltalon; tom // mosspaw; she // puddlepaw; she //
Clan/Rank : // {o} skyclan; naw // {m} riverclan; app // {p} shadowclan; mca //
Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 16:54

Can Puddle come in at the end of the Wolf-versus-Honey topic? She loves her mentor and will be absolutely horrified and astounded that her sister would do such a thing. I think it could add more drama ^^

I can add owlpaw (warrior ceremony pending) to be the tom that hits on her—XD. Who would win: Wolf or Owl? Would the fight be broken up before then?

dylan thomas

Downfall (CLOSED) - Page 2 Tumblr_n9lbxkv0OJ1r7z9auo1_500

owltalon // mosspaw // puddlepaw
skyclan newly appointed warrior - riverclan apprentice - shadowclan medicine apprentice
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 18:51

And then he and Venompaw get together afterwards, this'll be entertaining

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 23:50

All sounds good to me!

Oak- it'll get broken up quickly since they'll be at a gathering

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty