Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Keeping The Shadows Away From The Sky (patrol)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Keeping The Shadows Away From The Sky (patrol) Empty
PostSubject: Keeping The Shadows Away From The Sky (patrol)   Keeping The Shadows Away From The Sky (patrol) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 7:57

Cherrymist gave her chest a trough washed as soon as she padded out of the warriors' den after a nap she had took. She could feel the sky washing her pelt dimly from behind the tree-tops, so she decided she might as well organize the evening patrol herself. She stretched her back, hoping that cats weren't too tired to acompany her. "I need cats for a patrol by ShadowClan border!"

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Keeping The Shadows Away From The Sky (patrol)   Keeping The Shadows Away From The Sky (patrol) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 8:18

Rippedsky padded out of the warriors den, shaking his pelt to free it of any clinging tendrils of moss. He heard the white she-cat's call and headed towards her. Quickly, he stretched to wake up his tired muscles. Between having and apprentice now and his daily warrior duries, the tom was constantly exhausted. But he was up for a patrol. Hopefully something a little less strenuous.

"Good morning, Cherrymist. I can come along," He meowed a little sleepily as he joined her.

Keeping The Shadows Away From The Sky (patrol) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Keeping The Shadows Away From The Sky (patrol)   Keeping The Shadows Away From The Sky (patrol) EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 12:42

Moonlight stretched lazily as she padded out from the warrior’s den, trying to force the sleep to leave her still somewhat asleep muscles to start the day. She wasn’t exactly a morning cat, but even she could understand why she needed to shake that off, the clan needed all its warriors at all times so no other clans would dare to cross their borders and to keep everyone properly fed.

As she thought about this she started to groom her short silver fur, getting rid of anything that could’ve gotten on it while she slept, and only stopped when the voice of her daughter reached her ears. With a soft chuckle and a proud smile, she stood up and padded towards her, willing to go on her patrol “Good morning Cherrymist, Rippedsky” She meowed politely. She was well aware of Rippedsky’s origins and all the tension surrounding him lately, but since she wasn’t that close to the former WindClan cat she had managed to dodge most of it without issue, keeping a neutral opinion about him “Mind if I join you?”

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Keeping The Shadows Away From The Sky (patrol)   Keeping The Shadows Away From The Sky (patrol) EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 12:49

Lilypaw was finishing up her meal when she heard Cherrymist call for a patrol, watching Rippedsky and Moonlight quickly join the she-cat Lilypaw quickly decided to join them. Licking her maw she quickly bounded over, tail high as she came to a stop beside Moonlight. "Hey, may I join you too Cherrymist?" Giving an acknowledging nod to Rippedsky and Moonlight.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Keeping The Shadows Away From The Sky (patrol)   Keeping The Shadows Away From The Sky (patrol) EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 12:54

Cherrymist purred as Rippedsky joined her, touching her muzzle briefly to his flank before Moonlight came along. She was partly unsure of how her mother felt about the WindClan warrior, no, former WindClan warrior, but she hoped that she was not upset that Cherrymist had grown a liking for him and they had slowly began to grow close. She greeted Lilypaw with another twitch of her tail, smiling. It was good to have an apprentice along, to show them around. Sometimes a patrol with only warriors could get pretty stiff. "You can both join us." she announced, wondering whether they should wait for another cat. In the end, she decided that any other cat could catch up soon, so she led the patrol, verring towards the ShadowClan border.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Keeping The Shadows Away From The Sky (patrol)   Keeping The Shadows Away From The Sky (patrol) EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 14:10

"Good morning, Moonlight," He dipped his head politely in response. The tom didn't know her all that well, but knew she had mentored Eagleheart. Rippedsky had no idea how he had managed to become such a tough and sometimes aggressive warrior after having such a kind mentor. Speaking of Eagleheart, his apprentice joined them shortly after. A shiver ran down Rippedsky's spine as his pictured the dark tom telling his apprentice not to associate with the former Windclan cat. Crowstar's daughter didn't seem like the hateful type, though. He dipped his head to the apprentice and managed a soft smile before padding after his mate.

Keeping The Shadows Away From The Sky (patrol) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping The Shadows Away From The Sky (patrol)   Keeping The Shadows Away From The Sky (patrol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Keeping The Shadows Away From The Sky (patrol)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: