Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed)   I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed) EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 13:21

Pinewhisker prodded Cypresspaw with ons paw, a frown on his sleek face as he struggled to awaken his daughter. It was time he shrugged off the sweet-soul skin he'd been wearing the past few days. Now was not the time to grow softer, not when he had to pass down as an example for his daughters. After he could sense the she-cat slowly growing more awake, he stalked off to wait for her by the fresh-kill pile. Dawn was just around the corner, and he disliked the idea of getting assigned to a patrol before he could talk to Cypresspaw.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed)   I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed) EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 11:07

Cypresspaw's ear twitched a couple of times as she felt something prodding her in the side. For a moment, she thought she was still a kit, asleep comfortably in the nursery with her mother's tail wrapped around her, and her sibling's moving around and nudging her in their own sleep. However, after she lifted her nose and sniffed her surroundings, the scent of the apprentices and the den flooded her senses. With a groan, she rose from her nest, shaking her fur out and yawning briefly, before padding out to meet her father.
"I thought Blazestrike was my mentor, father," The young apprentice began, stretching, "Maybe he wouldn't of woken my up this early...I was looking forward to some more sleep."

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed) Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed)   I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed) EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 11:19

Pinewhisker twtched his whiskers (because he does that all the time when he is annoyed lel) as his daughter poked her head sleepily out of the apprentices' den. The chocolate tom found that Cypresspaw had inherited, amongst others, many traits from her mother, but even so, he hoped he could shake her off and make her into a better warrior one day. He was not goig to stand around as his daughter grew up into a lazy furball. "More moving less complaining. Blazestrike is your mentor, but I expect you to be working jus as hard this morning with me. We are going to the Stony Hollow, we will eat on our way there." he instructed, trotting off with his tail high, motioning Cypresspaw to follow.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed)   I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed) EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 11:30

Cypresspaw took a breath, flicking her tail and stifling another yawn, before following her father. Even though she didn't want to seem like she was lagging behind on purpose, she stayed a few paces behind Pinewhisker. She was going to at least try her best to impress Pinewhisker today, and then she'd be able to take what she had learned and show Blazestrike, which would impress him too. That seemed to put a small pep in Cypresspaw's step, and she quickly scampered forwards to pad beside the chocolate-brown tom.

I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed) Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed)   I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed) EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 11:33

The warrior looked over his shoulder to see his daughter close behind, keeping up the pace. The sky was steely blue and the sun barely risen and still hidden behind the rows of trees when Pinewhisker made a stop within a small clearing, listening intently for the sound of prey scurrying about. This early in the day, the chocolate tomcat hoped they were at least as sleepy as his own daughter. "Has Blazestrike yet taught you any hunting techniques?" he asked her, flicking his tail down dellicately for her to sit down, but not hard enough to scare away possible catches.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed)   I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed) EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 12:33

The apprentice sat down once Pinewhisker had indicated for her to do so. Cypresspaw shook her head, looking up at her father,"No. He hasn't taken me out for a training session yet."
And that only meant that this would be her first time training. She shuffled her ginger-and-brown paws on the forest floor, then paused once she realized the noise it was making. Scaring away needed prey would take this to an awful start.

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed)   I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed) EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 0:14

Pinewhisker shrugged with annoyance. Then I'll make sure you know everything before he gets a chance to show you the hunter's crouch... he murmured to himself before dropping in the same crouch, following the sweet scent of mouse sulking underneath a leaf. The chocolate warrior ballanced on his four paws, tail held still even if chills of expectance passed down his spine, tingling his fur. When he was close enough, the warrior bunched his hindquatrers, leaping with fierce strengh and pinning down the rodent, dispatching it with a swift bite on it's neck.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed)   I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed) EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 12:52

Cypresspaw watched as her father successfully spotted, tracked down, and caught the mouse. The apprentice stared at the little brown rodent with a gleam in her eye.
"May I try to catch one?" She asked Pinewhisker, tilting her head. There were already a bunch of scents everywhere, and she could only recognize a few from when she had fresh-kill as a kit. However, now was different. This time, she was going to catch the biggest piece of prey that ThunderClan had ever seen! Without even getting a word of approval, the ginger-and-brown she-cat crouched down low, trying her best to imitate her father. Obviously, it was not even close. Cypresspaw had crouched too low, so her belly fur was brushing against the ground only to make noises that would end up scaring away prey. She had no idea what to do with her tail, so she keep moving it up, down, back, and forth. This didn't feel right to her. With a bit of a sheepish grin, Cypresspaw looked up at her father.
"Uhm...is this it?" She asked, knowing that it wasn't it at all. And considering the fact that she was balancing on her weight on her left paws, she seemed to be slowly teetering to the side.

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed)   I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed) EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 12:59

Pinewhisker grunted, stiffling a sigh of exasperation. He padded to her side and prodded her with his nose, all of her weight shifted on her left side, and it all resullted in Cypresspaw toppling over. With one of his paws, the chocolate tomcat pinned down her talk and narrowed his eyes. "Try again. Today you are catching your own piece of prey."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed)   I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed) EmptyFri 17 Feb 2017 - 13:12

Cypresspaw thought that this new form felt right, so she nodded slowly, opening her eyes wide once Pinewhisker brought up the fact that she'd be hunting her own prey. What if she missed? Would she not get to eat anything? Sucking in a breathe, trying to taste the air, Cypresspaw went towards the first scent that she could smell: a squirrel. The little creature was nibbling on a nut that it had found at the base of a tree, and Cypresspaw was determined to catch it. When she thought that she had gotten close enough, she paused for a moment, before springing forwards. Unfortunately for her, she had measured the distance wrong. She landed just a mouse-length away from the squirrel, and it raced away fearfully.
Cyresspaw growled, frustrated. She looked over at Pinewhisker, "Sorry."

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed)   I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Gone Make You The Best, Like No One Ever Was (part 1 : closed)
Page 1 of 1