Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pharoah Queen Ember

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Female
Number of posts : 1208
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open   Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:22 pm

Ok so I'm a edit this in a minute but first I'm looking for a mate pair in any clan that is thinking of having a litter.

Cause I am gonna sort of have a character made soon that is sort of based on a song and a little bit like Breezepelt and have the same sort of relationship as Crowfeather and Breezepelt the whole trying to prove themselves and her ignored kinda deal.

So of anyone is interested in fine with any clan except thunderclan because I have 4 characters in there currently so yeah

Mother:
Father:

Clan:

Lichenfang(young warrior) ||||Ambernose(warrior)(deceased)|||| Batpaw/song(deceased)(apprentice)||||Cinderfrost(warrior)||||Heathershade(nm warrior)|||Tawnypool(young warrior)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Spooky Seer
💕Daddy's💕 Squishy 💦💦💦

Characters : [B] Brindlewhisker [S] Splashwillow [W] Wolfpaw [E] Elmpaw [T] Thistlekit
Male
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1228
Clan/Rank : [B] WindClan Deputy [S] RiverClan Queen [W] ShadowClan Apprentice [E] SkyClan Apprentice [T] ThunderClan Kit

PostSubject: Re: Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open   Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:59 pm

I have Shadewillow from Shadowclan who's mates with Twistedtail of Windclan, and they're going to have kits soon and it's going to be super angst-riddled if you want to get in on that.

I'd have to talk to Twisty but you could definitely consider it.

also the song is totally sorry about your parents by icon for hire lmao

Living  |  Deceased

Thistlekit   |  Wolfpaw   |  Brindlewhisker   |  Splashwillow   |  Elmpaw
Thunderclan Kit   |  Shadowclan Apprentice   |  Windclan Deputy   |  Riverclan Queen   |  Skyclan Apprentice 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pharoah Queen Ember

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Female
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open   Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:05 pm

Lol yes it is and I definitely will because im making Batpaw go mia because in kinda bored with her right now. I'm up for it if you don't mind sending pictures of what the parents look like I'll find a picture to go with it and could you please

Yeah it the song lol I love it.

Lichenfang(young warrior) ||||Ambernose(warrior)(deceased)|||| Batpaw/song(deceased)(apprentice)||||Cinderfrost(warrior)||||Heathershade(nm warrior)|||Tawnypool(young warrior)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Poisoned Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Squirrelsong (S), Storm (St), Jazz (J), Swanpaw (Sw)
Female
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 705
Clan/Rank : (T) Windclan Warrior, (S) Windclan young warrior (St) Loner, (Sw) Skyclan apprentice (J) Skyclan apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open   Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:57 pm

I just saw this but Seer, I am fine with it

So if we do agree with this, will she be in Edgeclan or Windclan?

~ Twistedtail || Squirrelsong || Pigeonpaw || Swanpetal || Pineheart ~
~ Windclan || Windclan || Windclan|| Skyclan || Skyclan ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pharoah Queen Ember

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open   Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:01 pm

Edgeclan? Um do you mean Shadowclan and hmm my kid will to to the father's clan

Also I'm a put the kits form up I know what Shadewillow looks like but may I ask what Twistedtail looks like so I can find an accurate picture

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Poisoned Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Squirrelsong (S), Storm (St), Jazz (J), Swanpaw (Sw)
Female
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 705
Clan/Rank : (T) Windclan Warrior, (S) Windclan young warrior (St) Loner, (Sw) Skyclan apprentice (J) Skyclan apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open   Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:19 pm

A very detailed pic for you: 

~ Twistedtail || Squirrelsong || Pigeonpaw || Swanpetal || Pineheart ~
~ Windclan || Windclan || Windclan|| Skyclan || Skyclan ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pharoah Queen Ember

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open   Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:25 pm

Alright thanks I'm a put the kits form up in a second

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open   

Back to top Go down

Sorry About Your Parents(plot thread open
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: