Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur Empty
PostSubject: I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur   I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 12:35 pm

Cat Name:Jaysong
Clan:Thunderclan
Tom or She-Cat?:She Cat

Special Requests:need a Tom from another clan or could be a rouge or loner. I wanna do this before I do the framing thing for her.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur   I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 5:04 pm

Bumpy

Or it can be someone in the clan but this is the 4th time trying this

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur   I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 5:13 pm

What about Sandpaw? He's about to be Sandblaze as I just requested a ceremony but he needs a mate and it won't be easy and he kinda hates everyone but he likes some cats but he will be loyal to her

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur   I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 5:17 pm

Sounds good to me :) do you want to do a topic now or after he becomes a warrior

Also what clan is he? So I know of I need to do a forbidden love sign up

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur   I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 5:38 pm

Oh after the warrior ceremony and he's in TC

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur   I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 5:40 pm

Alright well message me when his ceremony is done and well start a topic

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur   I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 6:46 pm

Alright

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur   I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 9:12 pm

Is Sandpaw a warrior yet?

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur   I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 4:45 am

I need to give him training, so Cloverpool can PM me for an assessment if all of his other requirements are fulfilled.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur   I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 7:26 am

Alright

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur   I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur Empty

Back to top Go down

I need an Oakheart to my Bluefur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Mate Finder-
Jump to: