Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Nutkit's forbidden love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Characters : Nutpaw, Nectarleap, Annabelle, Shrewpaw, Curlypaw
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 1462
Clan/Rank : Nut:RC Nectar:WC Annabelle:KP Shrew: TC Curly: SC

PostSubject: Nutkit's forbidden love    Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:35 pm

Nutkitís Plot

So I have an I idea for my Riverclan kit, Nutkit. When she is an apprentice, she will meet an apprentice from Thunderclan or Windclan and fall in love. This character should currently be a kit or just made an apprentice. There probably wonít be kits, though there is a possibility. I will need someone from TC or WC to be her love interest, as well as someone to be her (RC) best friend. This can be a she-cat or tom, and is currently kit or early apprentice as well. Her best friend will know about the relationship, and though they disagree that she should be doing it, they donít tell anyone. I also need another character to learn about Nutkitís relationship with the cat from the other clan and threatens to tell the leader, and Nutkit and her friend are constantly making deals to stop him/her from doing so. This character can be of any age, can be a she-cat or a tom, and has to be in RC.

This is the first plot I have ever created, so if you have any suggestions, please tell me. Anyone can sign up for any of the roles, as long as you meet the descriptions. I really hope that this goes somewhere.

Love interest:
1. Echokit

Best friend:
1. Finchkit

Not-friend:
1. Aspentail

Last edited by Squirrelnose on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:25 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RainyHeart

Characters : {P}ansyface* {L}eopardclaw {F}inchstream {R}yeheart {La}urelsong {N}ight of Stormy Gales {Fe}rnpaw {S}andkit*
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1531
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Deputy {F} RiverClan Young Warrior {R} ShadowClan Young Warrior {La} WindClan Newly Appointed Warrior (N) Tribe of Endless Skies Prey-Hunter {Fe} SkyClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Nutkit's forbidden love    Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:21 pm

This sounds like a fun plot! I volunteer my Finchkit as (tribute) best friend :D

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

Site Moderator & ThunderClan Deputy
Living Characters | Deceased Characters

Leopardclaw ~ Finchstream ~ Ryeheart ~ Laurelsong ~ Fernpaw ~ Night of Stormy Gales
ThunderClan Deputy | RiverClan Warrior | ShadowClan Warrior | WindClan Warrior | SkyClan Apprentice | Tribe of Endless Skies

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lostsoulsbleed

Characters : (L)una;♀Alive|(H)awkpaw;♀Alive|(F)rozenkit;♀Alive|(S)weetkit;♀Alive|(W)hisperingkit;♂Unborn
Female
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 466
Clan/Rank : (L)-Loner, (H)-Windclan Apprentice, (F)-Thunderclan Kit, (S)-Windclan Kit, (W)-Skyclan

PostSubject: Re: Nutkit's forbidden love    Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:17 am

My cat Featherkit is going to come into existence soon. If it isn't too long from now she could be the one to find out. That would also give the relationship more time to mature before it became a problem.
If not that's fine too, she has an interesting future ahead of her xD

EDIT - On second thought don't pick Featherkit. She's too loyal. But maybe Featherkit could look up to nut? Would be an interesting way to kill her naive side and make her s little less trusting xD

My Family Tree

Last edited by Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sombra
E S S E N C E

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Female
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2030
Clan/Rank : not dead

PostSubject: Re: Nutkit's forbidden love    Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:50 am

The Not-Friend could be Aspentail. It seems like something she'd do - she's an angsty jerk after all haha.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://idrisanex.deviantart.com
Squirrelnose

Female
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nutkit's forbidden love    Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:24 pm

Thank you!

Nutpaw of RiverClan--Nectarleap of WindClan--Curlypaw of ShadowClan--Annabelle the Kittypet

Shrewpaw of ThunderClan

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Squirrelnose

Female
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nutkit's forbidden love    Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:40 pm

Lostsoulsbleed, Featherkit can do that. That will be a good addition to the plot. Thank you!

Nutpaw of RiverClan--Nectarleap of WindClan--Curlypaw of ShadowClan--Annabelle the Kittypet

Shrewpaw of ThunderClan

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Squirrelnose

Female
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nutkit's forbidden love    Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:26 am

RainyHeart, can Finchkit and Nutkit meet soon? If possible, that would be great. :)

Shrewpaw of ThunderClan

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RainyHeart

Characters : {P}ansyface* {L}eopardclaw {F}inchstream {R}yeheart {La}urelsong {N}ight of Stormy Gales {Fe}rnpaw {S}andkit*
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1531
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Deputy {F} RiverClan Young Warrior {R} ShadowClan Young Warrior {La} WindClan Newly Appointed Warrior (N) Tribe of Endless Skies Prey-Hunter {Fe} SkyClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Nutkit's forbidden love    Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:32 am

Sure! Her apprentice ceremony is going on right now, so let's try to squeeze in a topic while she's still a kit :D Should I make the topic, or do you want to?

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

Site Moderator & ThunderClan Deputy
Living Characters | Deceased Characters

Leopardclaw ~ Finchstream ~ Ryeheart ~ Laurelsong ~ Fernpaw ~ Night of Stormy Gales
ThunderClan Deputy | RiverClan Warrior | ShadowClan Warrior | WindClan Warrior | SkyClan Apprentice | Tribe of Endless Skies

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Squirrelnose

Female
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nutkit's forbidden love    Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:28 pm

I'll post it. Riverclan camp?

Shrewpaw of ThunderClan

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Female
Number of posts : 155
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit

PostSubject: Re: Nutkit's forbidden love    Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:31 pm

For the crush I know you said from Thunderclan or Windclan but I have a tom in Shadowclan whom of which will be an apprentice soon. Just thought I'd put this here so you have and their option I guess. His name is Bravekit

Stillpaw †of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirrelnose

Female
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nutkit's forbidden love    Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:54 pm

I would say yes, but I don't think RC and SC share a border. But I'll keep you in mind if I can't find anyone else.

Shrewpaw of ThunderClan

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Female
Number of posts : 155
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit

PostSubject: Re: Nutkit's forbidden love    Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:04 pm

Alrighty then

Stillpaw †of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit

PostSubject: Re: Nutkit's forbidden love    Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:04 pm

I've got Lynxkit from Windclan, although he is younger than her but if you don't mind the tiny age gap then yeah, he'll be available when he's older

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††|Venompaw|††††††††††††††††††|Lynxpaw|††††††††††††††††† ††|Echokit|††††††††††††††††††††††|Burntkit|†††††††††††††††††|Flutteringkit|
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† †|SC Apprentice|††††††††††††|SC Apprentice|††††††††††† †††|WC† Kit|†††††††††††††††††††††††|WC †Kit|††††††††††††††††††††† |TC Kit|

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirrelnose

Female
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nutkit's forbidden love    Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:19 pm

That's fine. I'll put Lynxkit up there. Thank you!

Shrewpaw of ThunderClan

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nutkit's forbidden love    

Back to top Go down

Nutkit's forbidden love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: