Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

-StormKit-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
katrust

katrust

Characters : StormKit
Clan/Rank : Rivercan.
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 11

-StormKit-  Empty
PostSubject: -StormKit-    -StormKit-  EmptySat 28 Jan 2017 - 19:41

-This is my First Post Thing.- Im Very Shy. Also tell me if my Suffix for Warrior is allowed. I can't find list of Suffix's.

Cat Name: StormKit ~ StormPaw ~ StormFall (Or StormFace if Fall isn't allowed.)

Tom. Stormy Is a Tom.

Appearance : Storm is a Grey Maine coon with Light Grey Chest Underbelly, And Has a Ringed tail with Grey and Light Grey.

Personality : Storm (or Stormy :3) HAs a Bubbly Friendly personality but is Introverted, and Shy. He will have at max 5 or so Friends. If you mess with his Friends, He will fight you Viciously (For once in a lifetime Praise Autocorrect.)

Clan : Riverclan. (its the one everyone is in.)

Please Don't Judge Me. Im New Here. Oh Btw instead of " Can is use `` ?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

-StormKit-  Empty
PostSubject: Re: -StormKit-    -StormKit-  EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 15:11

Hey please try to be patient instead of posting everywhere while waiting for approval. Currently, a lot of the staff is rather busy with real life stuff so it may take a little longer ;w;

Anyway, this is a great creation for your first one :D Unfortunately, though, I'll have to ask you to change the prefix of your cat as there is already a Storm- in Riverclan, unless you want to move him to a different clan. If you want to keep the name Storm-, you can move him to either Windclan or Skyclan~

If you want to change the name but keep the theme, may I suggest Rain-, Cloud-, Hail-, or maybe Ice-?
Back to top Go down

-StormKit-
Page 1 of 1