Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shrikekit of Riverclan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shrikefur

Shrikefur

Clan/Rank : Riverclan (?)
Number of posts : 5

Shrikekit of Riverclan Empty
PostSubject: Shrikekit of Riverclan   Shrikekit of Riverclan EmptyThu 26 Jan 2017 - 13:37

Cat Name: Shrikekit

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Appearance: A dark black tabby with a white chin, throat, and belly. Also has fierce amber eyes.

Personality: As a kit, he's just sort of quiet, and kind of shy. As he ages, he sort of becomes a gentle giant, intimidating and strong, but really doesn't like to hurt others or get into fights. Super rough-around-the-edges, but a sweetheart, really.

Clan: Riverclan, but I'm flexible :P If I find a good queen to be his momma in a different clan, that works just fine with me!

EDIT: I could use some help using this site... Almost every image is broken, and I'm not quite sure why...

Last edited by Shrikefur on Sat 28 Jan 2017 - 15:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shrikefur

Shrikefur

PostSubject: Re: Shrikekit of Riverclan   Shrikekit of Riverclan EmptySat 28 Jan 2017 - 9:00

bumpity hump ?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Shrikekit of Riverclan   Shrikekit of Riverclan EmptySat 28 Jan 2017 - 15:31

I'm not sure if Hound- is an acceptable name. As a semi-traditional site, we try to keep names to be things that the cats typically would know. While cats do know dogs, that's about it. They don't know that they would be called hounds or any specific type or breed. However, other farm-like animals are allowed such as Sheep-, Horse- (because of Horseplace near Riverclan), and even Goat- if that's the theme you want to go for~ If you change this, the creation can be approved!
Back to top Go down
Shrikefur

Shrikefur

PostSubject: Re: Shrikekit of Riverclan   Shrikekit of Riverclan EmptySat 28 Jan 2017 - 15:41

Edge Overlord wrote:
I'm not sure if Hound- is an acceptable name. As a semi-traditional site, we try to keep names to be things that the cats typically would know. While cats do know dogs, that's about it. They don't know that they would be called hounds or any specific type or breed. However, other farm-like animals are allowed such as Sheep-, Horse- (because of Horseplace near Riverclan), and even Goat- if that's the theme you want to go for~ If you change this, the creation can be approved!

I personally don't see an issue with Hound- as it is used in canon, but if you'd rather I not use it, I changed his prefix to Shrike- which, according to Ailuronymy, is an acceptable traditional prefix :D
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Shrikekit of Riverclan   Shrikekit of Riverclan EmptySat 28 Jan 2017 - 15:55

oh, my bad I didn't realize it was used in canon ;w; I shall remember that for next time, thank you :D

Approved!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shrikekit of Riverclan   Shrikekit of Riverclan Empty

Back to top Go down

Shrikekit of Riverclan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: RiverClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: