Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed)   If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Jan 2017 - 14:37

"I-It's... fine..." groaned the tom, staggering as he got up. I looked like a fool! thought Bouncepaw embarrassedly, cheeks burning. "I... sh-shouldn't have been too ambitious." The medicine cat apprentice steadied himself, and found that his side felt like a rash was wrapped around it like a tourniquet. He sighed. "I-I-I can heal it any-anyways, I'm a medicine cat apprentice, remember?" he asked tiredly.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed)   If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Jan 2017 - 15:18

Pansypaw nodded, reassured by his confidence in his abilities. "That's good, it could have been worse...." Still feeling guilty, she hung her head ashamedly and sighed. "Still, it was my idea, so it's technically my fault." Meeting his brilliant gaze, she meowed earnestly "I'm really sorry."

Pansypaw useally wasn't this sensitive about failure or injuries; she was the kind of cat who would help someone up and then tell them to get back up there and try again. She treated Bouncepaw diffrently than any other cat though, and right now she just wanted him to be safe forever.

If he wanted to try again though, she would deffintly teach him more this time before jumping back on. She doubted that; the sweet tom looked tired and she didn't want to push him.

ooc: pansy just wants to wrap him in bubble wrap and keep him away from all danger Happy

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed)   If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Jan 2017 - 15:49

Bouncepaw winced as he felt a crack in his joint, now aware of what it was like to be an elder. He shook out his short pelt. "I-It's not," he mewed. "It was mine for being so rambunctious." Bouncepaw spoke clearly for once, as he met Pansypaw's eyes. Every part of him ached, from his abdomen to his neck. He grunted as he walked around, amplifying his limbs in a stretch. "Can I try on-one more t-time?" he asked, eyes glimmering.

ooc;; cuteeee Wanting Hamu

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed)   If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Jan 2017 - 16:29

Pansypaw examined him, a concerned look in her eyes. He seemed a bit stiff from the fall, and she didn't want him to get a cramp on the way up. Still, he had a determined gleam in his eyes, and she nodded her consent.

"Okay, but this time remember to keep your grip and don't go too fast. When you get more comfortable, you can go faster but don't take unnecessary risks!" The young she-cat had a serious and almost mentor-like tone, but her eyes were encouraging. "Also, use your tail to balance."

She began to climb back up the tree, but went at a slower pace to encourage the RiverClan tom to do the same. Reaching the same branch she had been at before, she turned to watch his second attempt.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed)   If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 6:24

Bouncepaw nodded vigorously, tail oscillating warily as his claws pierced the tree. He then stabilized himself, his tail planking, and his golden eyes staring straight ahead. He grunted with effort, as his back legs pushed him upwards, until he felt his balance suffice. He then charged up the tree, at first slowly, and made it to a limb branching from the tree's thick trunk. "H-H-Hey, Pansypaw!" he yowled. "I did it!" As Bouncepaw looked back down, he felt a pang of fear scorch through him. How am I going to get down from here? The RiverClan tom shivered at the thought. Help me! Bouncepaw clawed at the tree.

ooc;; sorry, late!

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed)   If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 12:29

Pansypaw purred as she watched Bouncepaw successfully make it to a branch a little ways below hers. At his proud exclamation, she meowed "Good job! Keep going, you're doing so well!" Suddenly, she noticed him look down towards the ground and fear overwhelm his face. Remembering her fears the first time she had climbed, she smiled sympathetically.

She climbed a little ways down the tree, slowly going tail-end first, and reached the branch the golden tabby was stuck on. Meeting his anxious gaze, she purred reassuringly and meowed "I'ts okay, you won't fall again. Have confidence in yourself, and your skills. The moment you start doubting, is the moment you'll fail." She gave him a quick nuzzle before beginning to climb back up to her branch.

She hoped that her little speech, that she had shamelessly stolen from Cherrymist, would give him enough confidence to make it all the way up and back.

(ooc: it's okay!)

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed)   If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 14:00

"O-Okay!" chirruped Bouncepaw, a newfound confidence smudging his features. He gave himself a brief leap upwards, feeling his muscles ache and tremble. His eyes glistened, yet he quailed at the sight of a gnarled branch, being so far upwards. He gritted his teeth, seizing the column of the tall tree. He gasped as his paw slipped, and the coarse, rough surface scorched his pad. His claws reached up for a more level branch, and he pulled himself up. He frisked to the next offshoot, his heartbeat quickening. It broke beneath his paws, giving way to a zooming landscape of loam. He gasped sharply, and he grappled with a sturdier branch that withheld his weight. His eyes wide, he ascended successfully up.

He panted, finally reaching the culminating peak of the oak. His tail swished in a futile attempt to balance himself, as his paw nearly tipped back. He yawed around, staring down at the ground. He arched his back, and began to climb haltingly and slowly down the vertical periphery. He saw wooden debris fall to the ground, warning him coldly that if he fell, chances of survival were slim. He jumped down to a branch, and it snapped under the burden. His paws flailed, yet his fall was impeded by a tougher limb of bark. Bouncepaw, sighing with relief, descended more carefully yet.

His paws quivering, his hind legs launched himself bit by bit down the tree, until he reached the cusp of a jagged branch. He scrambled away from the edge, catching his breath with a swift haste. He saw Pansypaw's twinkling eyes urging him to go on, muffled words accompanying the kind gesture, and he nodded lopsidedly. He climbed down, until he dispatched a modicum of wood. His paws touched the ground.

After what seemed like moons, the perilous climb was over. Thank StarClan! thought Bouncepaw, letting his breath go. "O-O-Okay," he stammered, shocked, "I did it." Bouncepaw said. You made a fool of yourself, he mentally chided, in the meanwhile, Bouncepaw, be brave! The medicine cat apprentice shuffled his paws, awaiting the pretty she-cat's response. His optics searched her bi-colored face for any sign of disapproval. It must be there, he thought with woe, his tail edging between his legs. Pansypaw ought to be livid at his pathetic attempts to climb a measly tree!

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed)   If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 15:33

Smiling, Pansypaw waited for Bouncepaw to climb past her before beginning the rest of the upward journey. Following behind him at a slow pace allowed her to take the time to look around and admire how amazingly intricate all the twisted tree branches and moon-lit leaves were. Along with the layer of frost that was quickly forming everywhere, the whole area had a mystic, glowing property that entranced the young she-cat.

When they reached the top, Pansypaw longed to sit up there and gaze at the stars, but Bouncepaw imediatly turned around and began climbing down. She knew how nervous he must be up here; the tom was used to being underwater, not clinging to a tree branch high in the air. This was her natrual domain, not his.

While the tabby and white tom continued his descent, Pansypaw settled for a moment at the very tippy top of the tree. A small, astonished gasp escaped her when she looked up. It seemed as if every single star in the sky shone brighter than ever. The golden crescent moon glistened in the sky, and Pansypaw's green eyes opened wide, reflecting the beautiful starlight.

Not wanting to leave Bouncepaw alone on the climb down, she forced herself to turn away and climb back down with the tom she loved. Once both their paws landed safely on the soft soil, Pansypaw jumped forward and touched her nose to his. Purring, she pulled back and meowed "Wow, that was awesome! You did so well! I wasn't even half as good on my first climb!"

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed)   If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 17:07

Bouncepaw shivered on the ground, feeling as if a million waves just crashed into his pelt. He looked up at Pansypaw. He had seemed so perturbed during his climb, his paw harnessing an array of manus-like claws that hadn't even served utile amid the difficult mount. Her fluent movements had been untarnished, each pawstep up the tree as if StarClan revered her above any other cat. They do, thought Bouncepaw, if she's this beautiful. The tom's mind lingered to Pansypaw's beauty and refinement, before he gave his mind a brief shake back to reality. He had heard the hazy words of the apprentice, yet it was now that he properly focused.

"O-Oh," stuttered Bouncepaw abruptly, after Pansypaw was finished articulating. "I'm sure you did better," he asserted gently. "You're a SkyClan cat!" With great infatuation, Bouncepaw thought of how elegantly the molly must've trained alongside her mentor. He blushed, trying to reconvene his vision on Pansypaw's face—not the ground.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed)   If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 17:42

Pansypaw laughed, shaking her head no. Grinning, she remarked "No, really! Guess how I found out not to dig your claws too deep into the bark?" Pausing for dramatic effect, after a moment she laughed. "It took Cherrymist ages to get me down!

Giggling, Pansypaw turned and licked a few pieces of bark out of her fur, but they left sap behind. Oh well, I'll get it out later. Looking back up at the handsome tabby, she met his vibrant yellow gaze and purred deeply. Pulling herself closer to him, she leaned against his side and nuzzled his neck affectionately.

"This has been the best night of my life." Purring even harder, she lifted her head to meet his brilliant gaze and meowed, with heart-felt conviction, "I love you Bouncepaw."

(ooc: how cute these two freaking cats are together is gonna kill me, but at least i'll die happy >:3)

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed)   If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Jan 2017 - 13:54

Bouncepaw's eyes laughed. "I-I-I-I'm sure yo-you were b-better," he mewed. He licked a paw. "Even if you did get stuck." Bouncepaw made sure to assert his voice, so that it didn't stammer that time. A purr of meager amusement entered his tone, watered by his disbelief in himself. He smiled at Pansypaw.

As she brushed up against him, he rested his chin on her head warmly. "I love you t-too, Pansypaw." Bouncepaw said. The bi-colored she was always great company; and he hoped that one day, his dream of them becoming mates would finally come true.

ooc;; is this what heaven feels like

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed)   If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Jan 2017 - 14:23

Closing her vivid green eyes, Pansypaw was content to continue snuggling deeper into Bouncepaw's warm fur, but she knew that the moon was gradually falling in the midnight sky. To make it back on time without suspicion, and to get a little rest, they would both have to leave fairly soon.

For a moment she stayed where she was, breathing in his sweet scent, before reluctantly pulling away. A loud purr rumbling in her throat, she tenderly pressed her muzzle against his. "We have to go."; she whispered sadly, and gazed at her handsome tom with melancholy eyes.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed)   If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Jan 2017 - 14:44

Bouncepaw craned his neck to peer down at Pansypaw, his eyes dismal and lugubrious. The golden tom erected his eyebrows, giving himself a pithy shake. He lifted his paws, his pads feeling bussed by the light draft. He had heard her words, orotund with sadness. We have to go. It was true, but he deplored the very statement.

Nodding his head sorrowfully, the medicine cat apprentice deviated from Pansypaw. The beautiful grey-and-white molly's verdigris orbs were pleading, and he suspected his amber ones held the very same emotion. Sighing, Bouncepaw squeezed his eyes shut, desiring more time. Time. It was like a bird, seeming to abscond at the most unexpected moments. "Y-Yeah," was all the piteous Bouncepaw could muster. He stuck close by, and whispered, "I don't want to." Bouncepaw couldn't imagine a more disgraceful statement of felony, but it was indubitable.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed)   If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Jan 2017 - 15:52

Pansypaw met Bouncepaw's pleading eyes, and felt her heart twist remorsefully. Rubbing her face against his affectionately, she whispered "I know, I don't want to go either." Giving his cheek a long, loving lick, she gently pulled away and smiled.

"How soon can we meet again?" A wave of excitement overwhelmed her, and a giddy grin shone on her face. Purring, she meowed realistically "We should probably wait a little longer this time, so no one gets suspicious." As much as the thought pained her, she forced herself to see sense. If they did get caught, who knows what would happen.....

(ooc: at the next meeting, Viperpaw should catch Pansypaw on the way out of camp, to start that train of events, if your down with dat :D )

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed)   If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jan 2017 - 13:12

Bouncepaw's heart shattered, but quickly reformed. He blinked at her mentioning of the next meeting, but his hopes fell when she said they might have to wait. It was like stunted thorns threatened to springlock his aching heart. "Yeah..." he breathed. "I-I think waiting would be a good idea; I want to see you so much, Pansypaw..." Bouncepaw choked up for a moment, then dabbed the tears aside. "But if we got caught I could never forgive myself." The medicine cat apprentice frowned at her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed)   If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next