Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

HI HELLO I'M NEW LOVE ME

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eloquentfox

Female
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: HI HELLO I'M NEW LOVE ME   Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:14 pm

okay so hiya there everyone c': i just joined and i'd love to meet some new people!
i've always loved warriors and i've been looking for an active site to join. i've attempted
to join sites in the past albeit i wasn't really welcomed and that ofc turned me away from
returning. i'm hoping this time around will go well. i'm very very veryyyy friendly and
super chill and um if someone could help me join a clan that would be lovely since i have
no idea what clan to join or how to join. i've been reading around the site at the rules and
whatnot but nothing thus far has really helped me. a buddy who knows what the heck is
going on would be much appreciated <33333 even if you're a lost duckling like me and
never have any clue as to what's happening that's cool too come talk to me anyway lmao

thanks for reading that messy paragraph c':
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystal
Rocky

Characters : Rockfall, Mistyclaw, Fallensnow, Orcakit, Jayclaw, Quailpaw, Poppypaw, Littlepath, Rainfall, Frostcloud, Owlpaw, Crystalheart, Cloverheart, Leafdapple, Daisysong, Wispkit, Pansykit Bravekit, Cloverleaf, Rosefur, Crowfoot, Jasminekit, Basilkit
Female
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1158
Clan/Rank : SC Warrior SKC Warrior WC Warrior

PostSubject: Re: HI HELLO I'M NEW LOVE ME   Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:17 pm

Hey! you should totally join Skyclan or Shadowclan :)) but if you need help Im on the chatbox or pm me for more info! and we are very active.

Mr.Breezeback

Characters : Breezekit
Male
Pisces Goat
Number of posts : 8
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - kit

PostSubject: Re: HI HELLO I'M NEW LOVE ME   Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:24 pm

HI! Im new here aswell, wouldnt mind making a friend if you join shadow clan! Just PM me! :3 or we could talk about other forms of talking :P dont like forums. too slow

View user profile
Echo
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2572

PostSubject: Re: HI HELLO I'M NEW LOVE ME   Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:26 pm

Hello hello~
I'm a former staff member here and not really someone who frequents the site anymore, but I was browsing the forum and saw this. First off, welcome to WCC! Hope you enjoy your time here while RPing with the community. We're all very friendly and welcoming, and usually don't bite. ^^
As to get you started...
Please review here - read the rules and copy the template onto your computer's clipboard. Afterwards, go to here and click "new topic". Copy the template into the message and fill it out. Once you submit it, a staff member will take a look at your creation and either reject it (and allow you to make changes to make it acceptable) or approve it. As soon as you're approved, you can RP~
A few side notes: you start off as a kit / please make sure to view the Allegiances before choosing your character's name because we don't allow double prefixes in the same clan (ex. there can't be two White- in SkyClan, but there can be a White- in SkyClan and then one in ShadowClan).

If you have any more questions, please feel free to PM one of the staff members listed here or hop onto the chatbox.
Hope this helped you a bit~

⌈ walking tales advertisement ♡ ⌉
❝ With this... I say goodbye to who I have been... ❞

Allegiances | Rules | Site Basics | Creations | PM me~
Avatar done by my friend Arcelle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grey

Characters : Specklefang, Mistkit, Greykit
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 3678
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan YA

PostSubject: Re: HI HELLO I'M NEW LOVE ME   Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:31 pm

ILL LOVE YOU

Specklefang C#009900, Mistpaw C#ff3300, Goldenpaw C#ff9900, Amberpaw C#669999
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimmeh

Characters : (G)oatshade (WC), (F)allowstripe (RC), (Bl)acktwig (TC), (B)ouncepaw (RC); (E)gretkit (SC)
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2828
Clan/Rank : (G)WC, NAW (F)RC, Warrior (Bl)TC, SW (B)RC, MCA (E)SC, Kit

PostSubject: Re: HI HELLO I'M NEW LOVE ME   Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:12 am

WELCOME MY BAB

h o w a r e y o u
i'm not creepy at all

Blacktwig -- Fallowstripe -- Goatshade -- Egretkit -- Bouncepaw
TC, SW -- RC, Warrior -- WC, YW -- SC, Kit -- RC, MCA
I was lost in the beginning & I am still
I recovered from a sickness but I still feel ill
The moment I move on
Then another treasure is gone
Someone doesn't have to be strong quick or keen
Just someone for me to lean
Mottledwing & Vipertail are gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sombra
E S S E N C E

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Female
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2030
Clan/Rank : not dead

PostSubject: Re: HI HELLO I'M NEW LOVE ME   Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:24 am

Woo, welcome!
If you need any help with anything, I'd be more than happy to oblige :)

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://idrisanex.deviantart.com
Ash

Characters : Ashstar, Shellwater, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Snowpaw, Graypaw. Deceased: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3317
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Senior Warrior, ShadowClan Warrior, RiverClan Elder and Apprentice, SkyClan Apprentice.

PostSubject: Re: HI HELLO I'M NEW LOVE ME   Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:06 am

Heyo friendo! I'm Ash, leader of WindClan (not a mod or anything tho <333). You should totally come join WindClan! Or any other Clan is fine too! Welcome to the lovely world of WCC~

Living Characters~Deceased Characters (WIP)

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icee
prittykit
prittykit

Characters : {Icepaw}, {Whitecloud}, {Cedarpaw}, {Heatherfang}, {Aspenberry}, {Acornheather}, {Daisypatch}, {Finchpelt}, {Bramblefrost}, {Mistfeather}, {Foxheart}, Magpiestar, Rainstorm, Poppysong, Dawnpaw, Icepaw, Stagkit
Male
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2501

PostSubject: Re: HI HELLO I'M NEW LOVE ME   Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:04 am

Hi eloquentfox! Welcome to WCC!

I'm Icee, one of the totallyactive:) moderators here on our site! We hope you enjoy it here and look forward to the different characters and ideas you'll bring to us!

Echo wrote:
Hello hello~
I'm a former staff member here and not really someone who frequents the site anymore, but I was browsing the forum and saw this. First off, welcome to WCC! Hope you enjoy your time here while RPing with the community. We're all very friendly and welcoming, and usually don't bite. ^^
As to get you started...
Please review here - read the rules and copy the template onto your computer's clipboard. Afterwards, go to here and click "new topic". Copy the template into the message and fill it out. Once you submit it, a staff member will take a look at your creation and either reject it (and allow you to make changes to make it acceptable) or approve it. As soon as you're approved, you can RP~
A few side notes: you start off as a kit / please make sure to view the Allegiances before choosing your character's name because we don't allow double prefixes in the same clan (ex. there can't be two White- in SkyClan, but there can be a White- in SkyClan and then one in ShadowClan).

If you have any more questions, please feel free to PM one of the staff members listed here or hop onto the chatbox.
Hope this helped you a bit~

Everything our lovely Echo here has said basically sums up the basics of creating a character and how to get started.
When your creation is approved, feel free to start RPing - but be wary that you're still a kit for the first week. There are certain requirements before you can become an apprentice or warrior and it's subcategories. Once you've completed those requirements, send your clan leader a PM telling them you're ready for your [insert rank here] ceremony and they'll post it for you as soon as they're available. Please note that leaders are sometimes busy with real life things like school/work, etc. so ceremonies might take some time, or the deputy will take over in their stead. In the case where both the leader and deputy are unavailable, the leader will choose a warrior to take over ceremonies until they are available.

If you have any question you can send me or any of these lovely people a PM and we'll be happy to help. You can also check for us in the chatbox (found at the bottom of the main forum page). The moderators and admins will have an '@' sign in front of their names.

Anyways, welcome, and I hope this made sense!

#66cc99 || #003366 || #6699cc || #cc9933 || #ffcc66 || #cc9999
rainstorm || stagkit || icepaw || magpiestar || dawnpaw || poppysong
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iceesnowbank.tumblr.com
RainyHeart

Characters : {P}ansyface* {L}eopardclaw {F}inchstream {R}yeheart {La}urelsong {N}ight of Stormy Gales {Fe}rnpaw {S}andkit*
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1521
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Deputy {F} RiverClan Young Warrior {R} ShadowClan Young Warrior {La} WindClan Newly Appointed Warrior (N) Tribe of Endless Skies Prey-Hunter {Fe} SkyClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: HI HELLO I'M NEW LOVE ME   Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:13 am

Hey there, welcome to the site!  :D  I'm Rainy, and I'm fairly new as well.  I hope you enjoy it here, and I look forward to (hopefully) rping with you soon! <3

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

Site Moderator & ThunderClan Deputy
Living Characters | Deceased Characters

Leopardclaw ~ Finchstream ~ Ryeheart ~ Laurelsong ~ Fernpaw ~ Night of Stormy Gales
ThunderClan Deputy | RiverClan Warrior | ShadowClan Warrior | WindClan Warrior | SkyClan Apprentice | Tribe of Endless Skies

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
eloquentfox

Female
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: HI HELLO I'M NEW LOVE ME   Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:27 am

THANKS FOR THE WELCOMES EVERYONE c':
i'll hopefully get to roleplay with you all soon
after i get done with my character creation and
i get over being extra about my smol child character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2909

PostSubject: Re: HI HELLO I'M NEW LOVE ME   Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:35 am

Welcome to the coolest of forums! Ignore that l00ser Dimmeh, he's a butt. If you need any help, basically everyone is more than happy to help you out. Pm me if you have any questions or need help with plots, my dude.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit

PostSubject: Re: HI HELLO I'M NEW LOVE ME   Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:52 am

Weeeeeellllllll I'm a little late on the greetings chain but hey!!!!! Welcome to here because WCC is great! I'm pretty new as well but I already love it here and am 100% up for making a new friend if you join shadowclan so pleeeeaaaase do that because you seem awesome! Anyways feel super free to pm me because I'm lonely. And yeah, welcome to WCC!

|Venompaw|                  |Lynxpaw|                    |Echokit|                      |Burntkit|                 |Flutteringkit|
                               |SC Apprentice|            |SC Apprentice|               |WC  Kit|                       |WC  Kit|                      |TC Kit|

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimmeh

Characters : (G)oatshade (WC), (F)allowstripe (RC), (Bl)acktwig (TC), (B)ouncepaw (RC); (E)gretkit (SC)
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2828
Clan/Rank : (G)WC, NAW (F)RC, Warrior (Bl)TC, SW (B)RC, MCA (E)SC, Kit

PostSubject: Re: HI HELLO I'M NEW LOVE ME   Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:14 am

LEAFY I AM OFFEND

GO TO THE L00SER CHAMBER

Blacktwig -- Fallowstripe -- Goatshade -- Egretkit -- Bouncepaw
TC, SW -- RC, Warrior -- WC, YW -- SC, Kit -- RC, MCA
I was lost in the beginning & I am still
I recovered from a sickness but I still feel ill
The moment I move on
Then another treasure is gone
Someone doesn't have to be strong quick or keen
Just someone for me to lean
Mottledwing & Vipertail are gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Female
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: HI HELLO I'M NEW LOVE ME   Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:45 am

Hey welomce to Warrior Clan cats!You can call me Spot, Spotted, Leaf, or SPottedleaf. im most active on the chat box and in the random stuff board topics. I try to roleplay everynow and then but right now I have to much going on in my family with moveing and everything. I also have a active game in the random stuff board that I would love for you to take part in if you want to. I hope to see you around :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI HELLO I'M NEW LOVE ME   

Back to top Go down

HI HELLO I'M NEW LOVE ME
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: