Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Its time we talked

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4839

Its time we talked Empty
PostSubject: Its time we talked   Its time we talked EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 17:21

Sitting in the clearing of camp, Willowwhisker was fairly happy for the first time in moons. Little did she know that her day was about to ruined. She would remember this day for her entire life, and when she moved onto Starclan as well.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

Its time we talked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time we talked   Its time we talked EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 17:26

Thistlefall approached his mate, soon to be ex-mate, he thought. His gut churned with how he would explain his situation to her. The warrior took a seat beside her, wrapping his tail around his pas as he got comfortable, but not too comfortable.

He took a deep breath, avoiding eye contact with Willowwhisker. "We need to talk." He said, almost wishing he could bite back the words.

Its time we talked RHCP_smolIts time we talked RHCP2_smolIts time we talked RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

Its time we talked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time we talked   Its time we talked EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 17:32

Nuzzling his cheek affectionately, Willowwhisker frowned, he was being rather serious, and was acting strange again."Whatever about?" Wrapping her tail around Thistlefall gently, she tryed to look at him straight in the eyes, but to no avail. He had become a very stubborn cat, and she hope that nothing was seriously wrong.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat

Its time we talked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time we talked   Its time we talked EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 17:37

Thistlefall flinched away at the sensation of her rough tongue against his cheek. It wasn't the same. He then glanced at his paws, where Willowwhisker's tail lay gently against his own, he couldn't get away from that.

With a sigh, the tom shuffled in his place. "It's about... Us." He began, struggling with which words to choose and make this easy and less hurtful to say. "It's not the same with you."

Its time we talked RHCP_smolIts time we talked RHCP2_smolIts time we talked RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

Its time we talked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time we talked   Its time we talked EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 17:42

"W-whats not the same?" This time, she ignored his flinching away, it had become the new normal. At least this time we're going to have a mature conversation....Unable to keep them back, tears began to prick in the back of her eyes, one falling loose and hitting her paw.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

Its time we talked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time we talked   Its time we talked EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 17:54

Thistlefall didn't stop at the sight of her falling tear, he had come this far with his words, he wasn't going to stop now. "I can't find myself happy when I'm around you anymore... Th-There's another she-cat that makes me feel the way you used to make me feel." He stuttered at first. The warrior felt terrible, but at the same time, a huge weight was being lifted off his chest, and it made him feel much better.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

Its time we talked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time we talked   Its time we talked EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:12

Unable to comprehend what had just happened, she sat dazed, beside Thistlefall. Tears were now pouring steadily from her eyes. "I...I.... T-Thistlefall....."Trailing off, she hoped it was all a dream, but yet she knew it wasn't. She wasn't willing to admit it, but she was somewhat prepared. Stopping when he spoke of another she-cat, she began to question why Starclan had put her through this. She thought of how she already had a bad kit-hood, no memory of her parents, clan, or any siblings. And now this. Almost inaudibly, but just loud enough for Thistlefall to hear, she spoke her last loving words to him. This was her saying goodbye to all of the good memories, and saying hello to the bad.

"How c-could you d-do this... t-the kits..." That was it. She knew she had to let go, but it just seemed so hard. Millions of memories flashed through her brain, all of them being of her and Thistle together. Meeting him. Her assessment. Telling him she was going to have kits. Having the kits. More kits. Fighting. And now, breaking up. Everything was clear to her now. Brindlewhisker. He had fallen in love with Brindlewhisker. Her so called best friend had betrayed her. She not only just lost her mate, but her best friend. Oh Starclan! Why me!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

Its time we talked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time we talked   Its time we talked EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:18

Thistlefall sat rigid, breathing lightly and holding strong posture. He wasn't defeated, he was free. The tom glanced over at Willowwhisker, watching as tears rolled down her cheeks. There was a part of him that felt bad, but all the while he couldn't help but think of all the new possibilities.

"How could I do this? The kits? I have my reasons, and the kits don't need me, they're a bunch of needy clingy brats anyway. They're apprentices now, they've grown up hopefully." He hissed, ears laying back quicker than a flash of lightning. Yes, he was exaggerating, but what else was he to say? Something positive? Obviously not.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

Its time we talked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time we talked   Its time we talked EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:27

"Thistlefall, w-what makes you think that the kits are b-brats? They are c-clingy because they l-love you. Dont f-forget that th-there are more y-yet to be b-born. So what if they s-seem bratty? They got it from you!" The tears came to an abrupt stop, and she was suddenly blazing mad at him."And I would like to know w-who this sh-she-cat you speak of i-is."

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

Its time we talked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time we talked   Its time we talked EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 18:40

Thistlefall snorted, "good, at least they got something good from me, They'll thankfully know how to speak their mind." He glared her direction after she asked her next question. He was starting to grow fed up.

"If you really need to know, it's Brindlewhisker, she's much more understanding than you anyway." He scoffed, getting to his paws and pulling away from her, watching as her tail swept to the side and away from his own.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

Its time we talked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time we talked   Its time we talked EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 19:36

"Well give her my thanks, she took a burden off of my pelt! I'll make sure the kits know when to hold their tongue! Understanding! Put her in a situation like mine and see what she says! Ill be surprised if she doesn't rip you to shreds! Hopefully, the kits won't inherit your snarky attitude, else weve got trouble brewing! " With more insults ready to fly out of her muzzle, she stopped where she was and whipped her tail to the other side. Swishing it fiercely back and forth, she stood up and approached Thistlefall."This... This is for my unborn kits." Giving him a brisk blow to the cheek, she stood her ground, not willing to loose this word- fight.

"The kits that I will have will not know of you. They will grow up not knowing you are their father. You will NOT tell them your relation to them. And so help me if you do..." Breathing deeply, she let out a short sigh."I will make sure that you dont live to see the sun the next day."

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

Its time we talked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time we talked   Its time we talked EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 20:12

Thistlefall scrunched his nose as her hot breath hit his face, he narrowed his gaze. "Oh, so NOW you're teaching the kits discipline? To watch their mouth only after I've gone?" The tom scoffed, pulling back, not exactly favoring her breathing on his face. "Pathetic." He glared at her, his dark blue optics dark and emotionless.

"This argument is pointless, me still talking to you is pointless!" He howled, perhaps others from the clan could hear him. Thistlefall turned on her once more, "oh don't worry, I won't be telling them anything, they don't deserve to know me, I don't want them to know me, to come crawling after me." He spat, hackles rising with a certain rage that had been prodding at him for the past couple weeks. The warrior turned now, facing away from her. "I can leave a relaxed, stress-free life now." He hissed under his breath, then stalked away, heading out of camp, and leaving Willowwhisker behind to simply stare after him. He need fresh air.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

Its time we talked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time we talked   Its time we talked EmptySat 21 Jan 2017 - 20:20

"I feel bad for them, having a rogue heathen mousebrain for a father!" As he stalked off, she waltzed the opposite way, leaving the territory for fresh-air as well.

OOC: Topic Over

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Its time we talked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its time we talked   Its time we talked Empty

Back to top Go down

Its time we talked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum