Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

No Good Bone Breaker~

Go down 
+2
Midnee
Maple
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 13:20

ooc;; no matter what y'all say, Emberheart is the life of the party :^)

Listrening to their calming, peaceful talk made Emberheart mad.

It wasn't because she was irrational, or she had anger issues—no, it was because one of their own had killed a rabbit of Thunderclan's, left it on their territory to rot in leafbare. That could have been for any one of her clanmates, and—if it happened again—could have even fed her kits.
`
A stormy, cold fire built up and she let out a hiss, the fur on her shoulders rising, lifting stiffly in the wind. How dare they pass without paying for what their clanmate did? That rabbit could have fed Bluesong.

"Cowards," she spat, eyes blazing. "You'll leave, without a punishment? Just like that? No wonder they call you rotten pieces of frog-dung."

She turned away after her stinging words, secretly proud. In actuality, no one called them pieces of frog-dung—it was an insult she'd made up herself as a kit. But it worked well for this clan in particular, and though Darkstar had warned them against fighting with Shadowclan over this, she couldn't help herself.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 14:27

"Emberheart," hissed Blacktwig, "are you trying to provoke a fight?" His eyes grew hard as he gazed at her, tail lashing. This would get them into a battle, even if he hadn't done anything wrong. His sister always leapt into a fight.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettlepaw, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 1 rogue [N] Shadowclan apprentice [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 14:55

" I've never heard that insult before, but I'm adding it to list. Could come in useful when I'm talking to my kits or over sized ones, like you." Hazeflight smirked. " If I were you I'd say quiet unless you want us to bring up certain border crossings, I doubt you'll like that very much." she added icily. Hazeflight hated always being the one to start fights, but it was out of worry for her friends. She hated seeing them hurt and would die for any of them.

~

Driftpaw stared at Emberheart, really she just had to say, that didn't she? She stared at her and shook her head. There always was going to be a fight when she was around, it seemed.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier one rogue | 40/100 | #669966
nettlepaw | shadowclan | perma npc apprentice | 20/60 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 15:05

"The fact that you talk to your kits that way says enough about you," Emberheart retorted easily, tail flicking past Blacktwig dismissively, "And actually, I'd love to bring up border crossings. What about that one a few moons ago, where one of your warriors hunted on Thunderclan territory?"

She began to pace closer to the Thunderpath, fur bristled. "Left the fresh-kill half eaten on our border. So please, I'd absolutely adore talking about that." She didn't heed her brother's warning, a snarl erupting in her throat. "If you're so brave, why don't you come over?" Emberheart unsheathed her claws, staring straight into the she's eyes, fire versus ice. "How charming of Shadowclan to threaten a queen."

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 15:08

Oh StarClan, this is not going to end well, this is not going to end well, this is not going to end well...! Blacktwig thought, his pelt prickling. He felt a malaise claw at him, starting to feel queasy. He didn't even think he could talk. "Oh, no..." he mumbled, watching Hazeflight and Emberheart jeer incoherently at each other. His orifice went dry and arid, and he looked on at the she-cats with wide, horrified eyes.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 17:28

"Hazeflight! What are you doing?! I dont care if they insulted us first, you will not provoke a fight on my patrol! I better not see you cross that border. We will not cause any problems." Feeling much more mature than Hazeflight, she hissed out a low warning hiss. Shadowclan has enough problems as it is! I will not stand for this! Now speaking mainly to Emberheart and Blacktwig, she stood up for her clan, not caring whether or not they crossed and attacked. "However, we will not, as I said before, hesitate to fight for our territory. But we will most definitely not provoke flights!" Taking a quick glance at Emberheart, Blazeflight let a low snarl build up in the back of her throat. That immature mousebrain wants to mess with Shadowclan! She will have to get through me first!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 17:33

"I apologize, Blazeflight," said Blacktwig, looking ashamedly at Emberheart. His gaze then flickered back to the ginger she-cat that seemed to be governing the patrol of ShadowClan cats. Hazeflight stood behind her, a scowl stuck on the bengal's face. "Emberheart here needs to hold her tongue." Blacktwig shot a look at his sister, the feline who had scandalously provoked an argument with the opposite group.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 17:38

"That's okay, Blacktwig. Just please, dont let it happen again." Turning around and thinking about the situation and what Emberheart had said, she turned back around and faced Emberheart at the Thunderpath."Actually, I'm curious to know. What's that you were saying about a Shadowclan cat crossing the borders? I'm sorry, Blacktwig, but your friend here has made a comment that I'm curious to know more about."

OOC: We should probably wait for Seer to get a post in before we do anymore, dont want anyone to miss out on the action!
EDIT: Acorn should probably post to, and that will most likely start up the ACTUAL drama, as in fighting.
BTW, Acorn, Emberheart is gonna attack first, right? If so, then that's great!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3263

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jan 2017 - 8:04

"How charming of you to be witless enough to think that just because you're a queen, that'd we go easy on you. You're a warrior so I'd advise you start acting like one  for once." Shadewillow growled- rapidly losing his patience with the entire situation. Stalking closer to his Clanmates, the massive tabby tom gave Emberheart an unimpressed glare- the rest of the Thunderclan patrol looked as equally done with the she-cat as he himself felt. Flicking his tail irritably, he let out a near-silent sigh; all he wanted to do was go back to camp and sleep, but it was looking like that wouldn't happen very soon. "What is it with she-cat's and provoking one another?" He wondered, glancing briefly at Blacktwig, who seemed just as fed up with it all.

Redirecting his attention back towards Emberheart, Hazeflight, and Blazeflight, he let out a soft grunt- Thrushstar would definitely not appreciate some meaningless, petty squabble such as this.  "On the subject of bravery- it's definitely something you lack. The only behavior you seem to possess the ability to display is cowardice. I mean really? Trading lame insults over some made up mess in an attempt to make yourself seem like you actually have some importance, only to flip around to hide behind a meaningless title?" He mewed dismissively, twitching an ear disdainfully. Shadewillow returned his gaze towards Blazeflight and Hazeflight, tilting his chin slightly to show that he would rather just move on than waste anymore time. "Come on, let that half mad fool froth at the mouth by herself- we have more important things to do, rather than sitting around listening to some empty-headed queen blathering on about some nightmare she obviously had while in the nursery. Where she should obviously stay until she learns how to behave properly." He snapped, emphasizing heavily on Emberheart's previous defense of being a mere queen. His patience was quickly diminishing at this point and he could feel the tension brewing heavily in the air.

No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jan 2017 - 15:03

Emberheart felt her claws actually unsheathe as the grey-brown-white tom spoke, her tail wrapping around her back legs—what all Thunderclanners did when attacked.

"I apologize," she replied in a sickly-sweet voice, tinged with brutal distain, "That I thought Shadowclan had any honor."

And then suddenly, she vanished. The wind blew frosty grass that had once been beneath her paws, but she'd gone—disappeared. Long heartbeats passed, and everything seemed to be quiet.

Then all of the sudden, a screeching yowl—a battle cry—split the clearing and the russet queen appeared on the other side of the Thunderpath, lunging for Blazestrike. She crashed into the new warrior, before expertly sliding beneath her belly, claws slicing through her belly satisfactorily. She leapt to her paws behind the ginger she-cat, eyes narrowed, panting. Though she couldn't fight as well as she might have if she hadn't had kits, she had just the same passion in her art.

Emberheart:

HP 45/45
SP 140/160

Blazestrike:

HP 29/40
SP 120/120

ooc;; annnddd she's made her move…thunderclanners, you guys gotta follow up with the fighting to back ember up, too.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jan 2017 - 15:23

Blacktwig gaped at her. "Emberheart, what are you doing?!" he yowled, outraged. "I thought this'd be a normal encounter!" The older tom dug his claws into the ground. All of the cats in this scene were younger than him, so he believed that it was clear that his word might at least be taken into humble, unpretentious consideration. He reared up, but his claws remained sheathed. His eyes were ample and shaken. It was true that ShadowClan had hunted and asphyxiated a rabbit of their own, leaving it relinquished on ThunderClan's territory, but they had served their lawful lesson. Besides, should the whole of ShadowClan be blamed for the heinous crime? No. Blacktwig gazed at Emberheart, a mixture of disappointment and fear in his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Jan 2017 - 18:40

Dripping with blood at the stomach, Blazeflight growled at the immature mousebrain underneath her clawed at her underbelly. As she slipped behind her, she snapped around, hissing very lowly as her wounds began to sting."I may not hold the title of a queen, but I do hold the title of an honorable warrior!" Running towards the Thunderclan queen with frightening speed, she leaped onto her back, pinning her to the ground with ease. She clawed ruthlessly at the she-cat, she ripped at her soft, furry pelt, ripping fur from her body. Hearing Blacktwig speak of a normal encounter, she felt a pang of guilt for fighting back against the queen. Well, I have to defend my territory!

Not struggling much against the Thunderclanner, she continued to scratch without a thought put into it. According to her trembling muscles underneath her, she wasnt prepared for the attack. Not having size to her advantage, she remembered that small size meant better agility and speed. She also had a sharp mind, and that helped her a great deal.

Blazeflight used leap-and-hold, inflicting 8 damage and using 10 Stamina points.
Emberheart is stunned for two turns.

Blazeflight:
29/40 (HP)
110/120 (SP)

Emberheart:
37/45 (HP)
140/160 (SP)

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Last edited by Maple on Wed 25 Jan 2017 - 18:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14823

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Jan 2017 - 18:40

The member 'Maple' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 2 Mistpe10
No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Acorn

Acorn

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 12:37

Emberheart let out a furious hiss, scrabbling beneath the cat. Mouse-brain. She's not that strong. Eyes narrowed, the queen tried to ignore the ripples of pain and blood that scorched down her back. Just wait until I get back up…

Blazeflight:
29/40 (HP)
110/120 (SP)

Emberheart:
37/45 (HP)
140/160 (SP)

ooc;; eeeekkk late reply sorry D:

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: No Good Bone Breaker~   No Good Bone Breaker~ - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 14:49

OOC: It's perfectly fine, I've been, well, away. Will explain later in announcements. 

As the Thunderclan queen struggled beneath her, she kicked off using the she-cats belly. Landing swiftly in front of her, she stopped for a second. Glancing quickly at the she-cat lying still on the ground, she drew her paw against her face swiftly, claws unsheathed, leaving three deep claw marks across her muzzle. "Next time, be sure to only take what you can handle." She commented sweetly. She stood waiting for Emberheart to get up and fend for herself because she could harm a cat who couldn't. That just wasn't her.

Blazeflight used front-paw-blow, causing 6 damage and using up 5 SP.
Emberheart is no longer stunned.

Blazeflight:
29/40 (HP)
105/120 (SP)

Emberheart:
31/45 (HP)
140/160 (SP)

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content