Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rabbitkit's Playtime & Camp Escapades [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

Rabbitkit's Playtime & Camp Escapades [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Rabbitkit's Playtime & Camp Escapades [Open]   Rabbitkit's Playtime & Camp Escapades [Open] EmptyMon 16 Jan 2017 - 16:41

Rabbitkit bounded out of the nursery. His legs were in dire need of a good stretch and some exercise. The black-and-white tom-kit stood in the sandy clearing, the harsh leaf-bare wind buffeting his sleek coat and sending a shiver down his spine. Pale yellow eyes blinked in surprise at the dazzling light. The clearing was free of snow, but the shiny white substance that covered every inch of everything else beyond the camp reflected the bright sun-high light. When Rabbitkit's eyes had adjusted, the energetic little kit scanned the camp clearing.

Laying out just outside the apprentice's den snoozed Redpaw. The warrior-in-training basked on her side, stretched out in the sun's light, hoping to soak up as much of its warmth as she could. The wind played with her long ginger fur while she rested in a light sleep after a grueling training session.

Rabbitkit padded up to his slumbering clanmate. He watched the gentle rising and falling of her stomach before peering into her face. "Hey!" he yowled cheerfully. "Wanna play?"

"No, I want to sleep." Redpaw murmured with mild irritation, repositioning herself so that she lay on her belly, paws tucked underneath her. "Use you're in-camp voice, kit."

"I bet I could beat you in a fight!" Rabbitkit boasted.

"Try me." Redpaw taunted playfully, her irritation beginning to fade. His black and white coloring reminded her of a far away friend of whom she was quite fond.

"I'm gonna use lick attack on you!" Rabbitkit announced before climbing on the ginger she-cat's back and rasping his tiny pink tongue between her ears.

"That's not a real move, you rabbit-brained little kit!" she teased good-naturedly before rolling over onto the young tom.

"I might be called Rabbitkit, but I'm really a ferocious fighting cat!" the tom spat as he was sliding from Redpaw's back. He wiggled out from under her and sat up, grooming his ruffled fur.

"Alright, that's enough. If you want to make it to your apprentice ceremony with your tail intact," she instructed, "you shouldn't pester bigger cats than you while they are trying to get some sleep. Go and play somewhere else, little one."

Rabbitkit ducked to avoid the apprentice's outstretched in-coming paw that lightly swooped over his head. He heard the amused purr that warmly rose from her throat and watched as she retreated several rabbit hops away, curling into a ball to finish her nap. The boisterous tom looked around the clearing for his next playmate. Not currently seeing any viable candidates, the black-and-white tom decided to practice his warrior skills by trying to identify all the smells around him. He parted his little jaws and breathed in the cold air. A tangled mass of smells filled his mouth. He recognized the crisp, unforgiving smell of leaf-bare, the familiar, comforting scent of his clanmates, the tantalizing stench wafting up from the measly pile of fresh--all of a sudden, the young kit's attention was thwarted from one thing to the next at the sight of slight movement in front of him. A pebble, chased by the wind, rolled across the sandy floor. Not another cat to play with, but close enough. He pounced after it like a mighty hunter. Rabbitkit's throat rumbled in a purr of delight when his white forepaws made contact with the tiny rock for a brief moment, only to bat it away from himself so he could chase it again. His attention was completely trained on the pebble, with no notice of where he was going or into whom he might be crashing.

OoC: This is my second character's first post. Now, in a week he can be an apprentice! I'd like Rabbitkit to crash into an adult (Warrior, Elder, Leader, etc.) or an apprentice (basically, somebody bigger than him), but after it's established with whom Rabbitkit has just collided, any and all kits are welcome to join in on the fun! :-)

Stoneface, Newly Appointed Warrior of RiverClan (40HP|120SP)
Shy dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes

Nightpaw, Apprentice of ShadowClan (20HP|80SP)
Fierce black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Josie, Loner, formerly of Twolegplace (20HP|60SP)
Kind pure-bred Himalayan she-cat
#ff9999

Frostpaw, Apprentice of RiverClan (20HP|80SP)
Gentle silver-and-white she-cat with warm, yellowish green eyes
#33ccff

Coyotekit, Kit of WindClan (5HP|20SP)
Quiet light brown tabby she-cat with faded markings and yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Playtime & Camp Escapades [Open]   Rabbitkit's Playtime & Camp Escapades [Open] EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 1:46

Beetlelaw, the dark-furred medicine cat apprentice, slipped into a graduate trot into camp, licking his chest fur. The walk he done him well, even throuh the brisk weather. With a small smile, he thought that it was finally his time to relax and maybe get some sleep. Work was pressing hard on his in the cold season, but the young tomcat needed tl take a break or he himself would break. Snorting at the thought, the apprentice dkd not notice the small clump of fur crashing into his paws. He smirked and nosed the black-and-white kit up, his eyes glinting with amusement. His childhood was never like that, being the quiet and orpahned kit. And then Cindercloud died, and Jaypaw remained his only friend. And even she had times when she needed to go away. They followed different paths.

"Rabbitkit, I can see you are practising your fine warrior skills." he smiled, settling down to watch the smaller furball. As so, he realized that he was almost the size of some warriors, yet smaller, due to his herbal training rather than skillfullness in hunting and fighting. He knew some moves, but he'd rather call out to Jaypaw than run head-first into the battle.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Playtime & Camp Escapades [Open]   Rabbitkit's Playtime & Camp Escapades [Open] EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 15:31

Rabbitkit shuffled to his feet with Beetlepaw's help. At first he gazed up at the dark-furred tom with widened yellow eyes that betrayed his surprise and embarrassment. Not only did his hyperactive kit-brain flit from one thing to the next too easily, but now he had managed to unintentionally collide with another cat's paws. Seeing the larger cat's friendly disposition, however, the worry cleared from his face. Rabbitkit's white chest puffed out proudly at the medicine cat's praise. Fine warrior skills, eh? "Thanks, Beetlepaw! I want to grow up to be the best warrior I can be!" he purred. Being cooped up in the nursery was no fun, the young tom decided; it was much more fun strolling around camp, chasing things, and interacting with clanmates. "Wanna play with me?" he asked with hopeful anticipation.

Stoneface, Newly Appointed Warrior of RiverClan (40HP|120SP)
Shy dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes

Nightpaw, Apprentice of ShadowClan (20HP|80SP)
Fierce black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Josie, Loner, formerly of Twolegplace (20HP|60SP)
Kind pure-bred Himalayan she-cat
#ff9999

Frostpaw, Apprentice of RiverClan (20HP|80SP)
Gentle silver-and-white she-cat with warm, yellowish green eyes
#33ccff

Coyotekit, Kit of WindClan (5HP|20SP)
Quiet light brown tabby she-cat with faded markings and yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Playtime & Camp Escapades [Open]   Rabbitkit's Playtime & Camp Escapades [Open] EmptyTue 17 Jan 2017 - 20:50

Beetlepaw watched the kit with a warm glow in his eyes, feeling a creeping happiness and the phantom of kithood he never could have enjoyed as a usual kit, playing around all day. He had liked to spy on Cindercloud and her herbs and he was constantly heavy with all of the Clan worries. Snapping back to the present, the medicine cat apprentice considered any other option and found it remarkably boring. "Alright, alright." he purred, bemused by his own wish to play with the kit.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Silenttiptoes

Characters : Fadingkit
Clan/Rank : Windclan Kit
Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Playtime & Camp Escapades [Open]   Rabbitkit's Playtime & Camp Escapades [Open] EmptyWed 18 Jan 2017 - 13:25

Fadingkit would pad in, a bit startled but mostly angry
" I can hear you from outside! " She mewed
Her blind eyes traced over everyone, even if she couldn't see them. She had already been awoken once, but she wasn't shrugging it off the second time. She'd pad forward, but as she usually did so, she tripped on a stone and fell flat on her face
( Poor Fadingkit! )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rabbitkit's Playtime & Camp Escapades [Open]   Rabbitkit's Playtime & Camp Escapades [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rabbitkit's Playtime & Camp Escapades [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: